Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I would actually be here for her role being a female protagonist and not Harley. 

 

I feel like Harley is still way too linked to MarGOD Robbie now. Although Gags would probably bring a different more nuanced version of her.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Miichael said:

We need Gar's best song Scheiße to go viral next

 

FjMYGaO.gif

we want half of BTW(album) to go viral. Scheibe, EC, HML, Bloody Mary (during Hlloween) next please

FjMYGaO.gif

Kayleigh Donaldson is one of my fave film critics and deserving of a cute follow.

Edited by Jessie

Just now, State of Grace. said:

I would actually be here for her role being a female protagonist and not Harley. 

 

I feel like Harley is still way too linked to MarGOD Robbie now. Although Gags would probably bring a different more nuanced version of her.

nnnnnn, I want her to play Harley. The relevance that it will have, str8s fighting over which portrayal is better, viral tweets comparing them every month, Margot avis popping up on ATRL.   

 

FjMYGaO.gif

 

1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

nnnnnn, I want her to play Harley. The relevance that it will have, str8s fighting over which portrayal is better, viral tweets comparing them every month, Margot avis popping up on ATRL.   

 

FjMYGaO.gif

 

Another struggle of two of my faves being pitted against each other like it happened with Kristen this year

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Another struggle of two of my faves being pitted against each other like it happened with Kristen this year

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

well at least one side will come out as winner

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

I'm shocked Gaga actually participated in a tiktok trend :deadbanana2:  even if it was just Meth Labs promo  

 

Hopefully she's adding Government Hooker to the Chromosome Ball setlist :duca: 

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I would actually be here for her role being a female protagonist and not Harley. 

 

I feel like Harley is still way too linked to MarGOD Robbie now. Although Gags would probably bring a different more nuanced version of her.

And Joker was too linked to Heath Ledger and before that was too linked to Jack Nicholson etc and if we thought we were stopping with Joaquin Phoenix, we’ve got Barry Keoghan taking up the mantle now too at the same time. 

 

Whatever Todd Phillips does do with the character will not step on the toes of the hyper stylised pop of Margot’s take (not to mention that those movies have largely been commercial disappointments with no real sequel prospects on the horizon outside of HBO Max).
 

If Harley is the angle it’s likely we are going to see them right at the beginning of their relationship where Harley is still a disturbed psychiatrist who slowly starts to unravel as she gets closer with Joker. If Todd Phillips follows his 70s cosplay I can 100% see the sequel mining from One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. 

18 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

nnnnnn, I want her to play Harley. The relevance that it will have, str8s fighting over which portrayal is better, viral tweets comparing them every month, Margot avis popping up on ATRL.   

 

FjMYGaO.gif

 

I hadn’t even thought about this, the absolute MESS.

 

FjMYGaO.gif

7 minutes ago, Jessie said:

And Joker was too linked to Heath Ledger and before that was too linked to Jack Nicholson etc and if we thought we were stopping with Joaquin Phoenix, we’ve got Barry Keoghan taking up the mantle now too at the same time. 

 

Whatever Todd Phillips does do with the character will not step on the toes of the hyper stylised pop of Margot’s take (not to mention that those movies have largely been commercial disappointments with no real sequel prospects on the horizon outside of HBO Max).
 

If Harley is the angle it’s likely we are going to see them right at the beginning of their relationship where Harley is still a disturbed psychiatrist who slowly starts to unravel as she gets closer with Joker. If Todd Phillips follows his 70s cosplay I can 100% see the sequel mining from One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. 

I think Phoenix managed to successfully get through the Ledger comparisons (which is a HUGE deal), but that's a good point yeah.

 

I would be so here for more 70s cosplay/Scorsese rip off :dies: 

28 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Margot avis popping up on ATRL.

From Venom & Glenn Close, to K-Stew, and now Ryan and Margot stans. Ever-changing allegiances but one thing that has stayed the same for OGHs through the years: mento illness.

 

Da8IrVF.thumb.jpg.16063c035434a9a1bb0f34

17 minutes ago, Miichael said:

idk if this is real but :duca:

 

76-D55972-1-B91-465-F-9-BFE-BF5-D31-C6-A

 

Is it so hard to just say yes or no?

 

giphy.gif 

“There’s never been a director like Todd that has believed in me the way he did”

 

giphy.gif

Just now, HabbGaga said:

She could be playing this role as well

Punchline+origina.jpg 

Punchline

More sadistic and sick than Harley + ponytail and black hair :jonny2: 

 

Her story starts for real after Harley's though, so I don't think it is happening. Unless they change the order of things completely for this "Jokerverse".

Watched Top Gun last night. It was really good, really recommend.

1 hour ago, nick4bty said:

Imagine if she does Joker 2 and Cabaret back to back :jonny5: Would be one of the most iconic things of all time, I fear

And follows it up with Rosemary's Baby :jonny5:

1 minute ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

And follows it up with Rosemary's Baby :jonny5:

Wait. I totally forgot about that rumor. :jonny5: 

26 minutes ago, Jessie said:

And Joker was too linked to Heath Ledger and before that was too linked to Jack Nicholson etc and if we thought we were stopping with Joaquin Phoenix, we’ve got Barry Keoghan taking up the mantle now too at the same time. 

 

Whatever Todd Phillips does do with the character will not step on the toes of the hyper stylised pop of Margot’s take (not to mention that those movies have largely been commercial disappointments with no real sequel prospects on the horizon outside of HBO Max).
 

If Harley is the angle it’s likely we are going to see them right at the beginning of their relationship where Harley is still a disturbed psychiatrist who slowly starts to unravel as she gets closer with Joker. If Todd Phillips follows his 70s cosplay I can 100% see the sequel mining from One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. 

This seems to be a growing consensus in the film/Oscar world and I'm screaming at Gaga potentially getting her own Nurse Ratched :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.