Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Never was a huge fan of musicals yet I loved ASIB and she nailed that.

 

if she is part of that, it could be hit or miss 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

It's being musical is something new and innovative, Joker was mainly successful because of how different than it was compared to other comic movies.

3 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If she is really in Joker 2, I hope she does a light hearted musical for her next movie after that one. Most of the people she portrays are murderers. Our sweet girl Ally has to hang out with The Countess, Patrizia and Harley Quinn :chick3:

In my home village, Ally would be labelled as a husband eater. :emofish: 

My eyes almost popped out of my head when I read that it's a musical.. I'm not sure how I feel about that :deadbanana4: but my guess is that if it's true it won't be a musical in the traditional sense

 

I'm very happy that the rumours turned out be legit though :clap3:

I’ll switch in 2024 if it’s turns out great but for now this “musical” news ruined my evening 

 

tumblr_mm4s60n8Xk1s49x9io1_400.gif

The musical idea is getting a ton of positive feedback on SM/Reddit/forums. Whew, she might be taking it :rip: 

A Joker Musical hits me off-guard. I’m stanning already.:bibliahh: 

 

 

 

27 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

It's been 2 years since Chromosome was even released, hard to see her not writing a single note in that time.

 

NG1pu5N.gif

She spent the last 2 years working on Hold My Hand

 

NG1pu5N.gif

4 minutes ago, charot said:

Shallow (Joker x Harley Version) 

 

G85FAVF.gif

Always Remember Us This Way (Reggae remix featuring Commissioner Gordon)

NEVER would have imagined that the Joker sequel would be a damn musical :deadbanana2:

 

I doubt the film's main demo would tune in for a musical though, but I'm kinda even more intrigued now. Bring it on Gags!

 

G85FAVF.gif

6 minutes ago, Miichael said:

if it's true it won't be a musical in the traditional sense

I can see the movie having some musical scenes, like they would fit the kind of movie in the same way in the first there's the dance stairs scene but I don't think as well that the movie is gonna be a classic-traditional musical.

I'm dying at this sudden plot twist that it's a musical :deadbanana2:

 

When some Liddos said they wanted new music rather than Joker she said why not both

 

NG1pu5N.gif

When that SAG Voter #4 said “she should just focus on music!”, Godga heard her prayer and granted it. 
 

G85FAVF.gif

She saw y’all talking **** about not being passionate about music and said Supercharged Clean Artistry :clap3: 

:rip: 

This is either gonna be a massive disaster or the biggest thing ever on cinema 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.