Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

It's insane but I could honestly see a Joker musical slaying :rip:  If anything it's the chance for film to fully embrace the psychological/concept musicals that emerged in the 70s similar to how the first one payed homage to 70s cinema

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Am I only excited about it being musical 

 

Honesty it's sound like ground breaking if done right :jonnycat:

Trending worldwide
Harley Quinn
12.3K Tweets

 

The stompage already when it's been 15 minutes :deadbanana2:

Honestly, I think they are just guessing the Harley role (like we did) because it is the most obvious option. I have a feeling we may get a big surprise regarding what is her character. 

 

G85FAVF.gif

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

I can see the movie having some musical scenes, like they would fit the kind of movie in the same way in the first there's the dance stairs scene but I don't think as well that the movie is gonna be a classic-traditional musical movie.

Yeah I agree music will be weaved into the story rather than it being a traditional non-diegetic musical

 

When I read it is a musical why did I immediately think of this :rip:

 

 

 

1 minute ago, Almighty Gaga said:
Trending worldwide
Harley Quinn
12.3K Tweets

 

The stompage already when it's been 15 minutes :deadbanana2:

Im too scared to check

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

someone go on reddit and spill the tea

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Wait hol awn… I can imagine the musical sequences being some twisted/demented moments that highlight delusion and mental illness; careless musical moments as destruction unfolds around them

 

G85FAVF.gif

I feel like musical numbers could be Harley delusions or perception of how she sees things around her.

 

Or something similar to stand-up comedy gigs in original

When Ms @postsus frenzily chanted "Derrk Bawpp, Derrk Bawpp, Derrk Bawpp" three times every night before bed, GODGA heard the prayer and granted it.

 

G85FAVF.gif

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Im too scared to check

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

someone go on reddit and spill the tea

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

nnn no draggings surprisingly. Mostly "sign me up" & "craziest movie of all time" comments or people in shock at the musical plot twist :dies:

To all my sistren who never gave up hope on the idea of“dArK bAwps,” I salute you. Songs in the perspective of a mental patient is going to be her magnum opus. 

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

It's insane but I could honestly see a Joker musical slaying :rip:  If anything it's the chance for film to fully embrace the psychological/concept musicals that emerged in the 70s similar to how the first one payed homage to 70s cinema

YES! If they do it right, Gaga in a dark, gritty, quasi-horror musical!?!?!?! YES, sign me up for that.

 

Both the Joker and Harley aren't exactly all "there" in the head, so like, their musical numbers could be translated into mental breakdowns. It's not going to be a traditional musical.

People expecting dark electro bops when all we are gonna get are opera and classical music.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Just now, Almighty Gaga said:

nnn no draggings surprisingly. Mostly "sign me up" & "craziest movie of all time" comments or people in shock at the musical plot twist :dies:

A major winning today. The Rah Rah ***** better come through.

 

This is a WIN for the dark bawps girlies AND the movieGa girlies.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I'm pretty sure these "in talks" articles are being dropped by the studio to gauge reaction. I'd say she's in and it's confirmed.

2 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

To all my sistren who never gave up hope on the idea of“dArK bAwps,” I salute you. Songs in the perspective of a mental patient is going to be her magnum opus. 

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

@postsus won

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

 

 

Just now, Bang Up said:

I'm pretty sure these "in talks" articles are being dropped by the studio to gauge reaction. I'd say she's in and it's confirmed.

"early talks" is definitely a reach considering this rumour started about 6 months ago :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.