Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 minutes ago, Papa said:

A joker musical? We are either getting dragged to hell or winning big, either way we better start preparing

 

tea i feel like this could make or break her acting longevity

Joker soundtrack was a slay. Study it.

 

It could be a Bjork-type derk bawp omg.

 

  

 

Joker 2 being a musical would be insane!!! Another critically acclaimed soundtrack is coming!! Gaga better be in this! If it is a musical and Gaga is not in it, imma riot 

What if it was just called "Folie à Deux", no Joker 2 or anything, a serve :gaycat3:

AHH I just heard the news. A supercharged clean mess is coming :duca:

The press tour is gonna be such a kii :deadbanana2:

NG1pu5N.gif

7 minutes ago, Miichael said:

If the sequel isn't directly Scorsese inspired, I think it will still take heavy influence from the 70's

 

Imagine a The Shining/One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest cosplay set in Arkham Asylum. A collapse I fear

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

Omg stop this is a literal dream. Todd better be stalking our base.

 

lady-gaga-crying.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

How are the reactions so far? I'm scared to look at film/incel twitter

NG1pu5N.gif

1 minute ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Hollywood Reporter, Variety, and Deadline simultaneously reporting it. You can tell they've been waiting MONTHS for the studio's approval to publish the story :deadbanana2:

Cynthia Germanotta's impact 

 

e1e6mG9.gif

A combat journalist, an Italian mobstress and now a psychiatrist. The versatility!

13 minutes ago, Papa said:

I feel like they will go down the rock music route instead of pop bops, it will keep the incels happy

 

NG1pu5N.gif

 

Stanning for the queen of movies is so fun, we always eating

The queen of gays invading incel territory and turning their favourite thing into a musical is TOO ******* FUNNY

 

NG1pu5N.gif

9 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

an original song(s), score, & BA nom, ms man isn’t playing around

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Inb4 Art Direction and Production Design credits.

 

Kenneth Branagh's wig isn't safe.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Just now, Bethenny Frankel said:

A combat journalist, an Italian mobstress and now a psychiatrist. The versatility!

I actually always wanted to be a psychiatrist, much more than I wanted to be a singer

 

NG1pu5N.gif

5 minutes ago, Bribe said:

How are the reactions so far? I'm scared to look at film/incel twitter

NG1pu5N.gif

Shockingly positive

 

NG1pu5N.gif

3 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I actually always wanted to be a psychiatrist, much more than I wanted to be a singer

 

NG1pu5N.gif

"I've always wanted the greatest challenge of all, fixing him. There can be 99 Harley Quinn's in a room, but only one Joker."

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Imagine a bus full of gays dressing as Quinn heading in and out of a Chromatica Ball stadium. :dies: 

Watch them make Harley a failed singer instead of a psychiatrist 

 

NG1pu5N.gif

 

 

We will finally get non fan edited clown Gaga memes for when her next lead single doesn’t enter TTH

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Oh wow I guess it's a done deal if so many people are reporting on it :duca: 

 

There can be 100 clowns in the room but all you need is one with a ****** up face 

All the registered OGHs getting triggered synchronously :bibliahh: 

7 minutes ago, Miichael said:

The queen of gays invading incel territory and turning their favourite thing into a musical is TOO ******* FUNNY

 

NG1pu5N.gif

She is going to put joker in a wig and heels and make him do a musical number of I will survive, queen has planned this payback i fear

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.