Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I wasn’t a big fan of the first ‘Joker’ movie, although it was definitely a good movie and Joaquin performance was impressive, but let’s be honest it’s a great opportunity and the role is juicy, tones of A list actresses would kill for that.
I would definitely prefer a ‘Poison Ivy’ movie instead with Gaga being the main lead and not having to share the spotlight with a big ego actor like Phoenix and with the movie not being a sequel, but ‘Joker 2’ would still remain a good opportunity for her if offered.

 

I wish ‘Cabaret’ remake was true, but I don’t think it’s gonna happen, that would be a role perfect for Gaga, doing 2 totally different projects like ‘Joker 2’ and ‘Cabaret’ that are completely different from HOG and ASIB as well would be a great choice.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

40 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Movie was kinda sh*t, but this was a serve! :clap3:

 

She ate the role, brought in money during pandemic, and flexed her acting and transformation skills. Ultimately the film and/oe director didn’t land with the academy, and it didn’t bring in enough money to off-set the issues with it ala bohemian rhapsody (and Joker itself), but she herself knocked everything out the park, and made all precursors where her peers didn’t. 
 

Anyways… Can’t wait for the announcement If it’s true :duca: it may not be an Oscar movie but it’ll be huge, probably her biggest BISM movie

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I wasn’t a big fan of the first ‘Joker’ movie, although it was definitely a good movie and Joaquin performance was impressive, but let’s be honest it’s a great opportunity and the role is juicy, tones of A list actresses would kill for that.
I would definitely prefer a ‘Poison Ivy’ movie instead with Gaga being the main lead and not having to share the spotlight with a big ego actor like Phoenix and with the movie not being a sequel, but ‘Joker 2’ would still remain a good opportunity for her if offered.

 

ahh yes I fully agree with what you are saying, I also prefer her getting lead role and not sharing spotlight. But honesty the superhero/comic movies are way too much in demand, every actor/actress is eyeing them. I don't think she should wait forever for the perfect role to land, this is kinda best for her.

 

It will also leave it open to be part of MC universe later, hopefully they offer her better roles than Clea. 

Edited by zoldyck

36 minutes ago, Jessie said:

where Harley is still a disturbed psychiatrist

The psychiatric nurse who assisted Gaga on the HOG set is not ready.

 

ValuableWavyEuropeanpolecat-max-1mb.gif

This just popped in my FYP and omg look at the stanning in the comments.

She is so beloved, ***** has potential on this app if she uses it more.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

4 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Anyways… Can’t wait for the announcement If it’s true :duca: it may not be an Oscar movie but it’ll be huge, probably her biggest BISM movie

Joker won more Oscars than A Star Is Born and House of Gucci combined. 

 

giphy.gif

 

But she is coming for another cultural rebeak, I fear.

 

giphy.gif
 

Edited by DoctorIce

Gaga playing Harley's origin story in a psychiatric facility would be a slay :jonny5:

So when is Mr Todd going to announce Miss Gaga as lead female, or this is our movie version of "This is getting on TTH, this week"

giphy.gif

I don’t think she should do music for Joker, it’s too much. 
 

But a scene of her singing a classic song in creepy a capella vocals should be an absolute horror chill and a perfect trailer materials. 
 

 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

ahh yes I fully agree with what you are saying, I also prefer her getting lead role and not sharing spotlight. But honesty the superhero/comic movies are way too much in demand, every actor/actress is eyeing them. I don't think she should wait forever for the perfect role to land, this is kinda best for her.

Yes that's what I meant with great opportunity, she kind of already waited too much from ASIB to the second movie, imo she should dedicated a few years to her movie career and doing more than one project close to each other, she can't wait too much or put all her eggs in one movie project only, it made sense just for the beginning.

Just now, Leptine said:

Yes that's what I meant with great opportunity, she kind of already waited too much from ASIB to the second movie, imo she should dedicated a few years to her movie career and doing more than one project close to each other, she can't wait too much or put all her eggs in one movie project only, it made sense just for the beginning.

yeah it would be amazing if she could do multiple movie projects. Roles she will offered after hitting 40 will also be very limited. 

4 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Yes that's what I meant with great opportunity, she kind of already waited too much from ASIB to the second movie, imo she should dedicated a few years to her movie career and doing more than one project close to each other, she can't wait too much or put all her eggs in one movie project only, it made sense just for the beginning.

 

The gap between ASIB and HoG was perfect, imo. Yeah, it was 3 years, but covid and the lockdowns made it feel like it was just a year gap. 

4 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

So when is Mr Todd going to announce Miss Gaga as lead female, or this is our movie version of "This is getting on TTH, this week"

giphy.gif

I wouldn't be surprised, along with 'Cabaret' and 'Rosemary's Baby' remake rumors.

 

Watch her taking again another years of break from her last movie as well at the end.

 

giphy.gif

 

2 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

yeah it would be amazing if she could do multiple movie projects. Roles she will offered after hitting 40 will also be very limited. 

If Gar can maintain her star power I don't see this being an issue tbh. A BISMS is hard to come by in the superhero movie age.

17 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Joker won more Oscars than A Star Is Born and House of Gucci combined. 

Spoiler

I saw that but there’s no point in serving ionut95/James teas and setting fad up at this very early stage 

She’s coming for another MTV movie award nod :gaygacat4:

Just now, Baby Judas said:

 

The gap between ASIB and HoG was perfect, imo. Yeah, it was 3 years, but covid and the lockdowns made it feel like it was just a year gap. 

I think it was always supposed to come out in 2021, The Last Duel was supposed to be Ridley 2020 movie. 

But, do we want a Joker-Harley sex scene that's worse than the HoG sex scene? :eli: 

3 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

 

The gap between ASIB and HoG was perfect, imo. Yeah, it was 3 years, but covid and the lockdowns made it feel like it was just a year gap. 

I mean, at the end it made sense considering also the Covid situation like you said and the fact that she was supposed to have a 2020 full of events with her music career, not gonna lie until the filming started I was scared that HOG could have potentially being pushed back considering they managed to film in full lockdown period here in Italy last year. However I do hope she's not gonna have always these long breaks between movie projects, like 2 movies back to back the same year or in 2 years once in a while would be good imo.

6 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Thats what I'm saying!! Honestly would prefer it, love Punchline so much

 

The two characters can live separately from each other though as Punchline's origin doesn't have to do with Harley, she just gets entangled with her for obvious reasons being around the joker. 
Punchline makes WAY more sense for these movies too.  Harley's origin is all about falling in love with the Joker himself because he was charming and got her on his side, this version of the Joker doesn't seem to be capable of doing that.  Punchline however comes around because she identifies with the anarchist message of the Joker, not him as a person, and the way the first Joker movie ends a female character joining in on the media frenzy (Punchline's whole One-Shot is about her manipulating the media) & anarchy taking place makes a lot more than someone falling in love with him. 

Well you just got me super excited! :jonny2:

10 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Thats what I'm saying!! Honestly would prefer it, love Punchline so much

 

The two characters can live separately from each other though as Punchline's origin doesn't have to do with Harley, she just gets entangled with her for obvious reasons being around the joker. 
Punchline makes WAY more sense for these movies too.  Harley's origin is all about falling in love with the Joker himself because he was charming and got her on his side, this version of the Joker doesn't seem to be capable of doing that.  Punchline however comes around because she identifies with the anarchist message of the Joker, not him as a person, and the way the first Joker movie ends a female character joining in on the media frenzy (Punchline's whole One-Shot is about her manipulating the media) & anarchy taking place makes a lot more than someone falling in love with him. 

Great point, but isn't Punchline like a super new character?!

I agree with some of the users saying Gar should keep her career film-focused for a few years after the Chromatica Ball. I would absolutely love 2 films in the same year. She seriously has talent as an actress, plus lots of potential to keep growing and gaining respect, etc. She has it in her.

 

Punchline would be the serve of the century methinks.

7 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Punchline is a really great character it would be super exciting if it happens this way! I was literally JUST talking to a friend yesterday about how I'd prefer she plays Punchline if the Joker rumors are true lol was very surprised to see her getting mentioned in this thread

I just wonder if the film producers/writers have studied the story enough to know her that well at all. :dancehall: Also, Harley would definitely create more initial buzz, although making Punchline known and an iconic character would be much better in the long run. I'm so excited to know which way they are aiming for.

 

:jonny2:

38 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

But, do we want a Joker-Harley sex scene that's worse than the HoG sex scene? :eli: 

She should show cooch again as a bad ***** power move:gaycat1:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.