Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

12 minutes ago, Bribe said:

How are the reactions so far? I'm scared to look at film/incel twitter

NG1pu5N.gif

Bad but mostly not because of Gaga, they are hating the musical part.

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

get ready for the Margot avis i fear :deadbanana4:

I'll be the first. One second I'm the clown then suddenly the clown is me 

 

NG1pu5N.gif 

Not Cynthia giving a signal cue for the media outlets to report everything they got :dies: 

i wanted people going mad about Gaga in JOKER 2.... but A MUSICAL? ****! that's too much tbh :biblio:

I just woke up and Gaga as Harley Quinn News is all OVER on my TL :jonny4: Everyone going nuts LMAOO :ahh:

 

We stan a ******* LEGEND :jonny2:

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

A MUSICAL??????

 

5e641b52c5098df7927583f9cc7906db.gif

I'm intrigued yet TERRIFIED, we could be looking at a Fantf4stic 2015 repeat 

 

5e641b52c5098df7927583f9cc7906db.gif

 

I just don't want the attention she's gonna get from this, because Todd Phillips basically got lucky with the first, and I imagine this will be HELL. 

18 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Inb4 Art Direction and Production Design credits.

 

Kenneth Branagh's wig isn't safe.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

:deadbanana4:

It would be even more iconic if they can get a musical legend cameo. :fan:

ARTPOP = Chromatica 

C2C = L4S 

Joanne = LG7 

ASIB (OST) = Joker (OST) 

 

She is going to win again 

5 minutes ago, Desire said:

All these tweets already I can't :bibliahh:

 

 

 

Not Jo-kerr-jo-ka-aah  :bibliahh: 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

They are BRAVE with the musical part hcjsbdjdjd they better be RIGHT with this if true

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Ms Man is at her best when they count her out. She’s coming :fan:

Also cackling at this all starting because CYNTHIA followed Todd Phillips on IG :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Also cackling at this all starting because CYNTHIA followed Todd Phillips on IG :bibliahh:

A drum cue into a battlefield :dies: 

When she gets herself locked in a psych ward qkdkqkk

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

I hope an OGH doesnt hurt her there

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Can’t wait for the Harley Quinn Hy Pigment Paint collection :thing:

The potential psych ward memes where we can plug in OGH names :dies:

 

1 minute ago, anklebiterrs said:

Can’t wait for the Harley Quinn Hy Pigment Paint collection :thing:

Wait. Haus Lab getting product placement is such a business concept. :thing: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.