Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Not to be shady, but isn't it a good thing that harlequin is streaming more than L4S? 
 

I know it's doing real bad overall but it's still outperforming her prior jazz album. 
 

 

Jimmy Kimmel cancellation (big time live TV presenter) + invitation to a secret listening party that wants signed affidavits and disclosure agreements for entrance = You know wtf is on 

1dee8414247481de46347dad9fea9ecf.gif 

Did she cancel both days? I did find it odd she was doing two days, maybe one was always just an error? (Delusional)

 

mad-may-may.gif

33 minutes ago, Zerocoke said:

Yeah I mean, as stated in my post this is the most likely scenario for now, anywhere between $48-52M. But there are already many theaters in several states of the US (Florida in particular) where comps show a performance below $40M. So just be ready for that possibility as a worse case scenario.

 

Today's numbers are looking worse than yesterday.

Hot ass mess

1 minute ago, Jack! said:

For real though, if there's anything wrong I hope she's alright.

I doubt anything's going on when she's still expected for tonight + they are pulling  a surprise party thing

Just now, Hair said:

Did she cancel both days? I did find it odd she was doing two days, maybe one was always just an error? (Delusional)

 

mad-may-may.gif

Apparently they automatically cancelled it during rehearsals today. She decided to rehearse what would've been tomorrow's performance too (Good Morning) and the entire building collapsed. 

1 minute ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

Not to be shady, but isn't it a good thing that harlequin is streaming more than L4S? 
 

I know it's doing real bad overall but it's still outperforming her prior jazz album. 
 

 

Well Harlequin is not a jazz album and in contrast to LFS it has two original songs, one of which was thrown on the first spot of multiple huge playlists. It's doing pretty bad chart and streaming wise, I think it's a bit unfair to compare it to LFS just because it's mainly covers. Not that it really matters because it's a great album

Just now, Miracle said:

I doubt anything's going on when she's still expected for tonight + they are pulling  a surprise party thing

So I think I've missed something, she's expected tonight at the LA premiere and she's arranging an afterparty like the London event? I've missed a few pages and haven't gone back to re-read.

Harlequin is dead on arrival, it's a shame but it is what it is. Better to just save any and all promo for the LG7 lead

 

vkZO9fN.thumb.gif.eec604d99505e9cc69621f

1 minute ago, Zerocoke said:

Apparently they automatically cancelled it during rehearsals today. She decided to rehearse what would've been tomorrow's performance too (Good Morning) and the entire building collapsed. 

Was this the building? :bibliahh:

 

spacer.png

Maybe she is pushing LG7 lead for an earlier release because Harlequin flopped (though I can't imagine her or her team thinking it'd do big numbers) and JFaD looks like a bomb, and thus rescheduling Jimmy Kimmel for LG7 lead instead of Harlequin/JFaD. That's just wishful thinking tho I suppose.

Edited by Album Leak

....I have a feeling that the lead might actually be coming this week now. They probably banked on Harlequin pulling ok numbers despite the limited release, booked Gaga a two night gig to perform probably Joker & Happy Mistake on seperate days and let the album sit until end of October, but Harlequin has failed to meet commercial expectations, so they're speeding up the process.

 

I just hope they got everything ready. MV, album pre-order, radio deal, playlist placements. 

 

Also could be that Interscope is emergency testing the lead with the listening event, to make sure the fanbase actually supports the song this time around and doesn't just accept it while grinding their teeth like SL or PI.

 

blazedpx.gif

Listen, I'm screaming at this album completely bombing. :rip:

 

But I'm not the least bit surprised though, since it's really not the kind of music majority of her fanbase listens to or even wanted. I find it pretty unlistenable overall. 

 

She should've just put out a couple of standalone singles, like Happy Mistake and The Joker and that's it.

 

A whole ass "companion" album was so unnecessary. :toofunny3: 

yeah... two promo performances for Harley when LG7 lead is just around the corner felt odd. Wonder if they are pushing it because of that or something else

Isn't she scheduled for Oct. 1st and 2nd? So only tomorrow's performance is cancelled? What's going awn..:dancehall3:

Tbh I kinda don't understand why there is so much obsessing over Harlequin's streaming numbers. It's literally a jazz/showtunes side project. There is no way that even Gaga herself was expecting it to pull numbers. If she expected that or even cared at all she would have announced it three months ago (probably alongside the second JFAD trailer drop) and let the pre-orders build for longer than two days. It was just a cute side project and is honestly kind of refreshing to see her release something that is so not supposed to be commercial.

real talk I'm truly disappointed HQ is another (predominantly) covers album, I really hope next time she goes all-in with original material

Not a cancellation

 

1Zwz.gif

 

Gaga decided she had enough of promoting these bomb projects 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.