Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I just opened Smarticle's signature and this absolute classic:

@DonnieDarko time for a reveal (of the person that is, not the nude)

TVrCRZr.gif

They can reveal the nude too, don't be shy

TVrCRZr.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I just have this urge to cover those jazz covers and put it on soundcloud, would you stream?

 

TVrCRZr.gif

1 minute ago, GagaMegaFan said:

I thought Harlequin would really be the unexpected darling of the gp, just like dwas. I really did. Look at me now, I can't leave the Lady GaGa base. I LIVE here. 

 

l9h-dM.gif

That's because as a fanbase we assume her non-pop songs would be guaranteed smashes by the GP and that as never the case. Harlequin proved that the GP are very fickle and unpredictable. Look at the current Hot 100 on Billboard and the top songs on Spotify. It's all over the place. DWAS is smashing because it's a legit great song, a classic in the making even. The truth is there is no formula of how a song will smash with the GP. I know many of us are expecting LG7 lead single to not perform well especially since there's a high chance it'll be "dance-y" but at the end of the day we truly don't know. The GP might very well welcome a "return-to-form" pop song from Gaga. I'm choosing to remain optimistic even though I personally don't care if the song flops as long as it's a great song then I'm happy :clap3:

Just now, GagaMegaFan said:

I just have this urge to cover those jazz covers and put it on soundcloud, would you stream?

 

TVrCRZr.gif

No :heart2:

TVrCRZr.gif

1 minute ago, OrangeJuice said:

Liddos are so funny. Because I just KNOW that when she releases pop, EDM, techno, so be it, many will also reject it and complain about how that's dated, too niche, no relatable to the GP, not a hit and on and on and on. She can never truly satisfy this whole fanbase, so I really think she sould stop caring about us altogether.

I think she stopped caring 3 jazz albums ago

 

TVrCRZr.gif

2 minutes ago, OrangeJuice said:

Liddos are so funny. Because I just KNOW that when she releases pop, EDM, techno, so be it, many will also reject it and complain about how that's dated, too niche, no relatable to the GP, not a hit and on and on and on. She can never truly satisfy this whole fanbase, so I really think she sould stop caring about us altogether.

Not me. I eat up any of the pop/EDM/techno etc. that she puts out. 

 

TVrCRZr.gif

1 minute ago, GagaMegaFan said:

I just have this urge to cover those jazz covers and put it on soundcloud, would you stream?

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Send it to Lil Monsters LLC and call it reparations

 

TVrCRZr.gif

3 minutes ago, OrangeJuice said:

Liddos are so funny. Because I just KNOW that when she releases pop, EDM, techno, so be it, many will also reject it and complain about how that's dated, too niche, no relatable to the GP, not a hit and on and on and on. She can never truly satisfy this whole fanbase, so I really think she sould stop caring about us altogether.

Agreed

 

depositphotos_81760396-stock-illustratio

2 minutes ago, Kanes said:

Interesting choice!

 

TVrCRZr.gif

What is your fave song? TVrCRZr.gif

2 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

I just have this urge to cover those jazz covers and put it on soundcloud, would you stream?

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Put it on tiktok so we can get a Harlequin viral moment

 

TVrCRZr.gif

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

I think she stopped caring 3 jazz albums ago

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Funny that in the mean time she did Chromatica solely to please her fans and now it almost gets outstreamed daily by Paparazzi alone.

1 minute ago, judaskills said:

Not me. I eat up any of the pop/EDM/techno etc. that she puts out. 

 

TVrCRZr.gif

J&D as well then sis?

TVrCRZr.gif

6 minutes ago, opbranden said:

 

 

 

 

Tweet was taken down but this is common with every celebrity. Gaga has racks of clothing sent to her everyday. There's no way she can possibly wear every piece sent her way. 

3 minutes ago, OrangeJuice said:

Liddos are so funny. Because I just KNOW that when she releases pop, EDM, techno, so be it, many will also reject it and complain about how that's dated, too niche, no relatable to the GP, not a hit and on and on and on. She can never truly satisfy this whole fanbase, so I really think she sould stop caring about us altogether.

Not me foshu.. I love EDM,Pop,Country,Ballads,Pop Rock

I'll even be happy with rnb,hiphop experimentations or reggaeton

 

Anything but JAZZ.. we've had ENOUGH.. 

 

Numbers don't lie, i doubt even the defenders are streaming it as much as her other works 🤭..

 

Stream Close To You & HM tho.. aka the top2 song from Harlequin

Guys in less than a month we'll be bopping hard to the lead single and hopefully is NOT Dance in the Shadow- and enter the cycle of a new pop album. How does that make y'all feel.

 

TVrCRZr.gif

2 minutes ago, Darkroth said:

J&D as well then sis?

TVrCRZr.gif

Well... I used to play it in 2013-2014, does that count? I even had my rap-loving sister and her best friend playing it back in the day during our drunk shenanigans. Let me go give her a play on it right now. Anything but Jazz please! 

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Edited by judaskills

One second she's the Joker, now suddenly the Joker is me 

TVrCRZr.gif

4 minutes ago, Kanes said:

WOAS & The Joker!

 

TVrCRZr.gif

lemme attempt to revisit those

 

RossLynch.thumb.gif.02ac8a33a4d8ce667889

9 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

That's because as a fanbase we assume her non-pop songs would be guaranteed smashes by the GP 

Who said that? :ryan3:

most people will say they like Gaga better toned down but not listen to anything without synths or scare away when the hear swing & trumpets.. no one wants those Grandma Jazz Covers 

:ryan3:

 

People loves Gaga's Ballads tho, this is why I'm still betting on Happy Mistake

Edited by FrederickGa

3 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Guys in less than a month we'll be bopping hard to the lead single and hopefully is NOT Dance in the Shadow- and enter the cycle of a new pop album. How does that make y'all feel.

 

TVrCRZr.gif

Excited

32 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

Love this for her. If there's anyone who deserves to meet Gaga, it's her. The way she keeps shoehorning Gar in every single interview with other actors still sends me  :dies:

 

8 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

I just have this urge to cover those jazz covers and put it on soundcloud, would you stream?

 

TVrCRZr.gif

LMs don't even stream Ga Ga's, what makes you think they would stream yours 

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.