Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Yeah a "secret Harlequin live performance taping" does sound like a bit of a red herring but I'm not in the interest of getting myself hyped up over nothing. Because there is also the chance since she had some live performances planned for Harlequin instead she's just gonna perform for the fans instead of a TV performance.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

with the way things are going we're probably gonna get "Harlequin the Dr Luke remixes"

 

 

:redface:

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

with the way things are going we're probably gonna get "Harlequin the Dr Luke remixes"

 

 

:redface:

Not you using her trauma for a ''funny'' kii.

Spoiler

Petty of me, but I am taking note on the losers in the cancellation thread mocking her and trying to drag. I've been keeping it cute because Harlequin is Harlequin, and it's not worth fighting about on atrl but trust me, they will get their lashings when LG7 starts, regardless of how it plays out commercially... 

 

:ryan3:

 

I am back to hiding. See yall in February for one week. :tornado:

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I just opened Smarticle's signature and this absolute classic:

@DonnieDarko time for a reveal (of the person that is, not the nude)

TVrCRZr.gif

Hint

"hac Gaga, ballad Gaga"

 

TVrCRZr.gif

It would be really dumb to cancel if the label was scuttling the Harlequin era early 

 

It's a JFAD interview too. They wouldn't just cancel that with the movie coming out this week.  I gotta imagine it's something else. Or maybe they want to save it for the LG7 lead. Who knows :michael:

Edited by Tovitov

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I am back to hiding. See yall in February for one week. :tornado:

she'll probably announce this week :eli:

2 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

The 1% fibro might be hitting again, I fear :doc: I hope she's okay :heart:

Seems odd that she would be doing an event tonight that includes a performance though...

3 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

The 1% fibro might be hitting again, I fear :doc: I hope she's okay :heart:

Maybe the comments under her TIKTOK triggered her:michael:We'll never know

Edited by GipJo

She just hosted a listening part with a bunch of gay fans. If yall ever been to a gay club you can get sick as **** quickly. Why is everybody running with fibromyalgia theories do yall not have better **** to do

Her eras always have some kind of mess going on…ugh

at least this is just for the mini era…let's hope LG7 will be well executed with no last minute cancellations and stuff 

I was having fun and now y'all are making me feel bad thinking she's sick, has fibro, or has seen negative comments. 
 

:clack:

4 minutes ago, Janet said:

 

this is me every morning since friday, while drinking my morning coffee :laugh:

Gaga being forced to do a secret fan performance because Interscope said NO to promoting a bomb 

 

She really is back to her parking lot days

 

tiddyjiggle-bigtiddyhonker.gif

29 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

it's not worth the mental distress

 

1Zwz.gif

Guys, if she's performing for an event later tonight, she's not sick. It must be for some other reason.  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.