Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Folie a Deux is soo good and its so unique in her discography

o hope the movie gives it a cute boost

 

TVrCRZr.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

Guys, omg a friend just surprised me with a ticket to an advanced screening, and the movie starts in about an hour :deadbanana2: I need to get ready ASAP. (He's the friend who already saw the film in Venice)

 

I'll share my spoiler-free reaction when I'm back. Love you all my beautiful harlequins and jokers  :heart:

 

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, OrangeJuice said:

Funny that in the mean time she did Chromatica solely to please her fans and now it almost gets outstreamed daily by Paparazzi alone.

She did it because Bloodpop held a gun to her head, not to please us :'(

Just now, Sugden said:

Folie a Deux is soo good and its so unique in her discography

o hope the movie gives it a cute boost

 

TVrCRZr.gif


With the current presales numbers expect Starstruck to get a bigger boost. spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Did any other LA liddos get an email about the Harlequin event tonight 

 

hottie-schatar.gif

I didn't check my spam today

 

hottie-schatar.gif

Seeing JFAD tonight in IMAX. Its still not sold out but oh well. 

TVrCRZr.gif

1 minute ago, Zerocoke said:


With the current presales numbers expect Starstruck to get a bigger boost. spacer.png

 

i mean this movie will probably do more than asib

so even if it flops, thats still a lot of people watching, besides what it makes go viral are the edits on tiktok anyways

22 minutes ago, Kanes said:

Earlier today I noticed that @Mariano is back and posting. :jonny:

 

WELCOME BACK!

Thanks! :hughard:

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Guys, omg a friend just surprised me with a ticket to an advanced screening, and the movie starts in about an hour :deadbanana2: I need to get ready ASAP. (He's the friend who already saw the film in Venice)

 

I'll share my spoiler-free reaction when I'm back. Love you all my beautiful harlequins and jokers  :heart:

 

spacer.png

Enjoy! :hughard:

all JFAD fan screening events tn in NYC are practically sold out

 

spacer.png

Just now, hausofdave said:

all JFAD fan screening events tn in NYC are practically sold out

 

spacer.png

Do those events count towards the opening weekend? Or are they free? spacer.png

5 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Guys, omg a friend just surprised me with a ticket to an advanced screening, and the movie starts in about an hour :deadbanana2: I need to get ready ASAP. (He's the friend who already saw the film in Venice)

 

I'll share my spoiler-free reaction when I'm back. Love you all my beautiful harlequins and jokers  :heart:

 

spacer.png

You're being so nice about an unexpected doctor's appointment popping up on your schedule

 

hottie-schatar.gif

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

For what 

 

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

Live Harlequin show I guess

 

all of a sudden I love GOD Morning!


hottie-schatar.gif

Just now, Bhabylon said:

Live Harlequin show I guess

 

all of a sudden I love GOD Morning!


hottie-schatar.gif

unsend the email 

 

hottie-schatar.gif

2 minutes ago, Zerocoke said:

Do those events count towards the opening weekend? spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Darkroth said:

Apparently that's Gaga on Katy's Las Vegas show

F78rO0lXwAEM5kJ?format=jpg&name=medium

don't cry tanky143 FAD is watching

 

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, OrangeJuice said:

Funny that in the mean time she did Chromatica solely to please her fans and now it almost gets outstreamed daily by Paparazzi alone.

I wonder why 

 

TVrCRZr.gif

 

 

15 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Apple Music:

"Happy Mistakes" by @ladygaga

#19 Sweden (+2)
#22 Norway (+6)
#28 Singapore (+5)
#29 Portugal (+5)
#47 New Zealand (+14)
#50 Taiwan (+9)
#63 Australia (+3)
#68 Switzerland (+10)
#81 Denmark (+7)
#91 Malaysia (+3)
#94 Hong Kong (+5)

 

TVrCRZr.gif

I feel like we have another 'hand' situation, where this climbs up everything except Spotify then a month later randomly at the bottom of an Asian charts 200 for 4K streams 

FUN FACT: Folie á Deux is Gar's second song with 3/4 beat after Hold My Hand. 
 

TVrCRZr.gif

4 minutes ago, Sugden said:

 

i mean this movie will probably do more than asib

so even if it flops, thats still a lot of people watching, besides what it makes go viral are the edits on tiktok anyways

I think you're right. Scenes from Megalopolis are starting to go viral, lots of discussion about it in general (people hating it, people defending it), and that film was a whole ass atomic bomb. :deadbanana4:  It will definitely be her biggest opening & first #1 film, and with the negativity, I feel like it's easy to forget this.

I just saw the 2.3 million update, not even the people who like it are streaming Harleclown

 

depositphotos_81760396-stock-illustratio

 

On a different note, I have Godly Mistake stuck in my head oh wow, what a beautiful calm guitar and a beautiful voice. A blow of fresh air among the strident shoo-doo-shoo-bee-ooo-bee jazz scat.

 

blazedpx.gif

FWIW, all the the 7pm showings of JFAD at the AMC theaters in my area are all almost sold out. The one nearest me only has seats left in the very front rows near the screen. :gaycat3:

2 minutes ago, eleganceislearned said:

I think you're right. Scenes from Megalopolis are starting to go viral, lots of discussion about it in general (people hating it, people defending it), and that film was a whole ass atomic bomb. :deadbanana4:  It will definitely be her biggest opening & first #1 film, and with the negativity, I feel like it's easy to forget this.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves… it could literally still open below ASIB if Thursday previews fall below $7M (which is fascinating, really. And still fairly possible).


spacer.png

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

FUN FACT: Folie á Deux is Gar's second song with 3/4 beat after Hold My Hand. 
 

TVrCRZr.gif

This is so cool to know !

Thanks for sharing.

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.