Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, Dad said:

Where are yall hearing the notorious being lyric? She is clearly saying "ive become what you told me to be".  Am i the only one with ears here

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952mxbviaa4oipbb5xr3o

 

 

Well I fear you should make appointments with both an optometrist and ENT because not only does she clearly say "I've become a notorious being," her lips also clearly said those lyrics in the video of her playing the snippets 

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

She will announce the album out on August 9 tonight. I know someone who works at UMG in Europe. :bird:

:khalyan2:

7 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

She will announce the album out on August 9 tonight. I know someone who works at UMG in Europe. :bird:

 

8 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

She will announce the album out on August 9 tonight. I know someone who works at UMG in Europe. :bird:

1h20 :nuts:

9 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

She will announce the album out on August 9 tonight. I know someone who works at UMG in Europe. :bird:

 

15 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

She will announce the album out on August 9 tonight. I know someone who works at UMG in Europe. :bird:

MacedonianMommy?

 

FE8F337A-AD24-4C57-A199-29985E8B8A84.thu

Guys I work at a record store and we just received a box that says LG7 DO NOT OPEN should I open 

She will announce tonight I heard an interscope intern talking about it in the sauna :bird:

15 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Guys I work at a record store and we just received a box that says LG7 DO NOT OPEN should I open 

It's gonna ba a flat screen tv.

1 minute ago, BlackAura said:

It's gonna ba a flat screen tv.

Yall won't believe me but Gaga popped out and sand dance in the shadow of the boobs 

39 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

She will announce the album out on August 9 tonight. I know someone who works at UMG in Europe. :bird:

Didn't know the voices in your head could be employed. Thank god, cause you CLEARLY aren't.

40 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

She will announce the album out on August 9 tonight. I know someone who works at UMG in Europe. :bird:

Didn't know the voices in your head could be employed. Thank god, cause you CLEARLY aren't.

I just got a message on my vibrator that LG7 lead single is dropping tonight. 

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Didn't know the voices in your head could be employed. Thank god, cause you CLEARLY aren't.

I'm on vacation from uni, I think I deserve to be unemployed during this time :laugh:

'The next new moon will occur on Sunday, Aug. 4 at 7:13 a.m. EDT (1113 GMT).'

 

does it means anything ? No. But now you know :eddie:

 

2 minutes ago, verthigo said:

'The next new moon will occur on Sunday, Aug. 4 at 7:13 a.m. EDT (1113 GMT).'

 

does it means anything ? No. But now you know :eddie:

 

 

Announcement on Sunday confirmed! 

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I just got a message on my vibrator that LG7 lead single is dropping tonight. 

1722274822566-screenshot-2024-07-29-at-1

NOW why is it showing '1 result' when I search 'HELL' on her shop… 
 

(i tried other things like 'shadow' or 'lg7' and it shows '0 result')

 

EDIT: :clown:

Edited by verthigo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.