Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, verthigo said:

NOW why is it showing '1 result' when I search 'HELL' on her shop… 

 

:chick2:
 

(i tried other things like 'shadow' or 'lg7' and it shows '0 result')

 

guys….

I did this and it showed the Top Gun soundtrack :dies:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, verthigo said:

Can someone else check ?

 

https://shopca.ladygaga.com/search?q=hell

I searched in the US and the Top Gun vinyl came up :rip: 

1 minute ago, verthigo said:

Can someone else check ?

 

https://shopca.ladygaga.com/search?q=hell

looks normal to me

 

KD9hczj.png

5 minutes ago, verthigo said:

NOW why is it showing '1 result' when I search 'HELL' on her shop… 

 

:chick2:
 

(i tried other things like 'shadow' or 'lg7' and it shows '0 result')

 

guys….

it's true, hellbound confirmed

thanks for the tea @LykkeLi :suburban:

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Lol because of that Give 'Em Hell song 

tom cruise when we catch you :eli:

18 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

She could do 70 dates if she let's go of the bad choreo. She never even used to do hard choreo during TF era and she was giving the it cool girl on stage. There's nothing cool about that rat's work.

 

U2WtOVP.gif

 

i was rewatching lots of the fame era performances and you're right, the paparazzi performance she just stays in one spot and spins around but it works perfectly, not that she didn't to choreo, for poker face she usually did choreo at the end of the song, also for love game

she should ditch choreo for most songs, but keep the most iconic ones like bad romance and judas(if she ever does it) 

You get the same result if you search "Hand", so yeah it's probably the TG soundtrack

 

https://shopca.ladygaga.com/search?q=hand

 

:suburban:

spacer.png
 

:suburban:

Edited by Miss Anthropocene

29 minutes ago, verthigo said:

'The next new moon will occur on Sunday, Aug. 4 at 7:13 a.m. EDT (1113 GMT).'

 

does it means anything ? No. But now you know :eddie:

 

 

yes, another low quality snippet

1 hour ago, shadowfred said:

At this point I'm just wondering that no one was capable to post the Gaga's JFAD interview that came out yesterday on Empire, and so far, we still have nothing :suburban:

 

Guys, the issue is now available... :suburban:

maybe because reading/listening her interviews has become a CHORE :suburban:

Announcement in 7 mins

 

LADY GAGA: GARDEN OF EDEN

 

12 TRACKS

 

HYENA MV OUT FRIDAY

 

:gaycat2:

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

maybe because reading/listening her interviews has become a CHORE :suburban:

"Picture this: Joaquin and I were having a casual coffee, you know, as one does. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he breaks into song! His voice—oh, his voice—was like a symphony of memories crashing over me. I was instantly transported back to the days of my beloved horse, Arabella. The way she would neigh and whinny with such passion and raw emotion—it was uncanny! Joaquin's voice mirrored those very sounds, so much. In that moment Joaquin was Arabella! I couldn't help but spit my coffee right in his face. In that instant, I knew I had to channel that wild, untamed energy and become Harley Quinn. It was pure destiny!" 

 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Hyena

 

Just now, Dumbledore said:

Hyena? :biblio:

Oh Katy Perry, get off the floor

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

"Picture this: Joaquin and I were having a casual coffee, you know, as one does. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he breaks into song! His voice—oh, his voice—was like a symphony of memories crashing over me. I was instantly transported back to the days of my beloved horse, Arabella. The way she would neigh and whinny with such passion and raw emotion—it was uncanny! Joaquin's voice mirrored those very sounds, so much. In that moment Joaquin was Arabella! I couldn't help but spit my coffee right in his face. In that instant, I knew I had to channel that wild, untamed energy and become Harley Quinn. It was pure destiny!" 

 

 

spacer.png

Sis let Arabella rest in peace 

 

:rogue:

7 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Announcement in 7 mins

 

LADY GAGA: GARDEN OF EDEN

 

12 TRACKS

 

HYENA MV OUT FRIDAY

 

:gaycat2:

@ monster tag: get this fool! 

She's not even announcing omg! The album is entirely a surprise confirmed :gayorkcat2:

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

Sis let Arabella rest in peace 

 

:rogue:

Horses are horrible people 

spacer.png

I've become a notorious being

I'm a hyena under sheep's clothing

Uh-oh uh-oh, uh-oh-oh

 

I've become the one I feared

The place once hellbound is now my safety

Uh-oh uh-oh, uh-oh-oh

 

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.