Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I am actually excited for Lady Starlight :gaycatina1:

I'm intrigued as well, it's just sounds bizarre :laugh:

 

I don't think we have other producers confirmed, right? We only know about Andrew and Burns cause they were with her in the studio, and Gesaffelstein heavily rumored because deuxmoi and the sounds of the new two snippets 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Miss in the closet saying LG7 is BTW meets Artpop meets darkga

 

spacer.png

LaMaisonGaga acting up again I see

Anyway that was fake tea, they just got the fake AI leak we've all been listening to

9 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

LaMaisonGaga acting up again I see

He's become a notorious twink :suburban:

i'm starting to believe that is only in 2025, sisters :suburban:

On 8/1/2024 at 3:38 PM, ToniGaga96 said:

Releasing the album on November 1 seems odd, especially if it has a Halloween theme. By then, everyone will be already defrosting Mariah Carey.

spacer.png

 

 

59 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

If everything is pointing towards August then one thing must be coming. If Gaga doesn't announce anything she probably just drop the album. Let the music speak for itself and use JFAD to help promote it. 

Literally nothing is pointing at an August release :suburban:

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Literally nothing is pointing at an August release :suburban:

Fake news. 

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

 

 

See? 

2 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Also thank you @Joker30 for the info. I guess if they stopped communicating with the venues it probably means that in the beginning of the year there was hope for a release but now we're in august and the album is still not done so plans for a tour have halted. Do you think that's likely? 

I don't know if it's because of the initial postponement or if it's because Gaga would have already started working on the tour and perhaps decided to go to another venue

 

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

To be fair I don't think it has anything to do with it. Tour could have been planned for summer or something.

 

 

@Joker30 where is Gaga? You said she would go straight to the south of france and/or other parts of Europe...

Yeah, she's currently on vacation maybe in Europe or in the usa but from what I've heard she's still in Europe, will have more information later this week

 

2 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Of course I'm not criticizing because Gaga can do what she wants (with her body) I mean her money, but it's strange how during TMBT she said she went into debt investing in the stage/show to make it perfect, even though she was far from rich back then. But now, as a rich pop star/movie star/business owner, when LiveNation wouldn't invest in TCBT stage, she just said "okay" and put up with it. Assuming what Joker30 said is true. A bit sad :chick3: but again, her money is her money. 

The initial scene was really expensive, so it's possible that she didn't want to be at a loss either.

Don't forget that for the Monster Ball she came very close to being bankrupted - in fact, she wasn't, as the tour had around 200 dates.

This was about twenty dates, but also a test tour for her, as she's already said.

 

Livenation is a little skittish about Lady Gaga, given that with her illness she can cancel at any time, but CBT has enabled her to anticipate things better, no more high heels for two hours, well-spaced dates etc.

 

The only thing she kept from the initial scene, which she'd already put into production before being told no, was apparently the piano (which came from the Enigma forest site, if I'm not mistaken), and given the price it cost, it made sense for her to keep it, even if it didn't fit in with the overall aesthetic of the imposed s

cene.

 

2 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Also thank you @Joker30 for the info. I guess if they stopped communicating with the venues it probably means that in the beginning of the year there was hope for a release but now we're in august and the album is still not done so plans for a tour have halted. Do you think that's likely? 

I don't know if it's because of the initial postponement or if it's because Gaga would have already started working on the tour and perhaps decided to go to another venue

 

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

To be fair I don't think it has anything to do with it. Tour could have been planned for summer or something.

 

 

@Joker30 where is Gaga? You said she would go straight to the south of france and/or other parts of Europe...

Yeah, she's currently on vacation maybe in Europe or in the usa but from what I've heard she's still in Europe, will have more information later this week

 

2 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Of course I'm not criticizing because Gaga can do what she wants (with her body) I mean her money, but it's strange how during TMBT she said she went into debt investing in the stage/show to make it perfect, even though she was far from rich back then. But now, as a rich pop star/movie star/business owner, when LiveNation wouldn't invest in TCBT stage, she just said "okay" and put up with it. Assuming what Joker30 said is true. A bit sad :chick3: but again, her money is her money. 

The initial scene was really expensive, so it's possible that she didn't want to be at a loss either.

Don't forget that for the Monster Ball she came very close to being bankrupted - in fact, she wasn't, as the tour had around 200 dates.

This was about twenty dates, but also a test tour for her, as she's already said.

 

Livenation is a little skittish about Lady Gaga, given that with her illness she can cancel at any time, but CBT has enabled her to anticipate things better, no more high heels for two hours, well-spaced dates etc.

 

The only thing she kept from the initial scene, which she'd already put into production before being told no, was apparently the piano (which came from the Enigma forest site, if I'm not mistaken), and given the price it cost, it made sense for her to keep it, even if it didn't fit in with the overall aesthetic of the imposed s

cene.

 

3 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Also thank you @Joker30 for the info. I guess if they stopped communicating with the venues it probably means that in the beginning of the year there was hope for a release but now we're in august and the album is still not done so plans for a tour have halted. Do you think that's likely? 

I don't know if it's because of the initial postponement or if it's because Gaga would have already started working on the tour and perhaps decided to go to another venue like the stade de France, the initial venue was La Défense Arena

1 minute ago, Joker30 said:

she's currently on vacation

vacation from what?????? :suburban::suburban::suburban::suburban::suburban:

Where are yall hearing the notorious being lyric? She is clearly saying "ive become what you told me to be".  Am i the only one with ears here

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952mxbviaa4oipbb5xr3o

 

 

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

To be fair I don't think it has anything to do with it. Tour could have been planned for summer or something.

 

 

@Joker30 where is Gaga? You said she would go straight to the south of france and/or other parts of Europe...

She is currently on holiday, either in Europe or in the USA, taking a few days of well-deserved rest.

Apparently, as far as I know, she's still in Europe, but I haven't had confirmation (I've been too busy to ask), so I think I'll have more details a little later.

1 minute ago, shadowfred said:

vacation from what?????? :suburban::suburban::suburban::suburban::suburban:

Please be respectful; edging is an extremely demanding and exhausting task. She must be worn out from all the effort she's put into it this year.

 

:suburban:

Remember when liddos were asking about LG7 during the HOG era :coffee: little did we know 

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Please be respectful; edging is an extremely demanding and exhausting task. She must be worn out from all the effort she's put into it this year.

 

:suburban:

:suburban::suburban::suburban:

Oh sorry for the duplicates, my internet connection is buggy and I was under the impression that it wasn't validated. 

Sorry again 

Gosh this endless album release discussion-speculation has became exhausting, I'm just glad the JFAD era is starting for sure in a month at least.

Oh this is IT asylum roomies, she's already in her traditional pre-launch era vacation. She'll be gearing up for the lead single + fittings for Venice, so no countdowns this upcoming week. How many hours till Aug 12?

 

IMG_5773.thumb.gif.3ac230c8b8a3020bd3849

At this point I'm just wondering that no one was capable to post the Gaga's JFAD interview that came out yesterday on Empire, and so far, we still have nothing :suburban:

 

Guys, the issue is now available... :suburban:

She will announce the album out on August 9 tonight. I know someone who works at UMG in Europe. :bird:

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

She will announce the album out on August 9 tonight. I know someone who works at UMG in Europe. :bird:

honey, you gotta a big storm coming if its not true

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.