Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

where's the album fad

 

tumblr_inline_pqu4p5O2Qa1rjxgbh_400.thum

7 hours to the announcement 

spacer.png

I think announcement of LG7 lead this Monday/Tuesday for 9th release. 
 

16 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

where's the album fad

 

tumblr_inline_pqu4p5O2Qa1rjxgbh_400.thum

She is recording it as we speak

 

:khalyan:

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

She is recording it as we speak

 

:khalyan:

SEVEN. hours left for the announcement

:khalyan2:

Just now, Spicy Pisces said:

SEVEN. hours left for the announcement

:khalyan2:

Why would she announce it now when she is planning to release it on May 2025

 

:clack:

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Why would she announce it now when she is planning to release it on May 2025

 

:clack:

spacer.png

 

It's coming this month 

 

spacer.png

The way we've been going insane here for like half a year. Time to air the asylum out :gaygacat7:

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

i asked a ouija board and  :gaycat6:

 

hQRCKPu.png

Whom did you ask, Joanne or Tony?

 

I don't trust Joanne

August will be make it or break it. This is the month that designer said the album will be out. If nothing comes is time to focus on Joker.

@Joker30 hey king, any new scoop? Thanks in advance.

 

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af389625bcc07.gif

 

Edit: sorry Joker30, I didn't see on time what you last posted. But if there's anything else you wanna add... 😘

Edited by Spicy Pisces

17 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

i asked a ouija board and  :gaycat6:

 

hQRCKPu.png

© 1999-2008

 

Is Xtina's team managing this site :suburban:

11 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

August will be make it or break it. This is the month that designer said the album will be out. If nothing comes is time to focus on Joker.

@Joker30 hey king, any new scoop? Thanks in advance.

 

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af389625bcc07.gif

We literally have (like the list @ToniGaga96 put together):

1.Designer claiming it's August

2. Deuxmoi claiming it's August

3. Her dad telling us album is done

4. Nicola hinting at a release this year

5. Gaga saying soon more than 2 months ago 

6. Recent (alleged) confirmation from someone close to her team the era is happening august/september.

And I still can't believe it's actually coming lmao.

39 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

I think announcement of LG7 lead this Monday/Tuesday for 9th release. 
 

I think she's gonna drop September, so she can use Joker 2 hype and cross the Grammy deadline so less competition 

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

We literally have (like the list @ToniGaga96 put together):

1.Designer claiming it's August

2. Deuxmoi claiming it's August

3. Her dad telling us album is done

4. Nicola hinting at a release this year

5. Gaga saying soon more than 2 months ago 

6. Recent (alleged) confirmation from someone close to her team the era is happening august/september.

And I still can't believe it's actually coming lmao.

It's really weird that we have all these hints about a release happening soon. If it's not coming, they must have changed plans at the last minute.

 

Everything up until May indicated a 2024 release, and with November and December out of the picture, it should definitely come out between now and October.

 

(We also received confirmation that Andrew isn't working on LG7 anymore, so it's definitely finished. It's likely already mastered and mixed, as the executive producer always attends the final stages of production for every Gaga album.)

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I think she's gonna drop September, so she can use Joker 2 hype and cross the Grammy deadline so less competition 

If she releases the lead single before the deadline, she could get nominated and perform at next year's Grammys (amid the Joker campaign, gaining more press, etc.), and then get nominated for the album and second single in 2026.

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

i asked a ouija board and  :gaycat6:

 

hQRCKPu.png

It didn't say "NOT THIS YEAR" so we winning :WAP:

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

We literally have (like the list @ToniGaga96 put together):

1.Designer claiming it's August

2. Deuxmoi claiming it's August

3. 

4. Nicola hinting at a release this year

5. 

6. Recent (alleged) confirmation from someone close to her team the era is happening august/september.

And I still can't believe it's actually coming lmao.

Fixed, I took out the weakest sources of trust. And forgive me @ToniGaga96 for missing this...

I appreciate you guys for gathering me!!

 

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af389625bcc07.gif

Just now, Spicy Pisces said:

Fixed, I took out the weakest sources of trust. And forgive me @ToniGaga96 for missing this...

I appreciate you guys for gathering me!!

 

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af389625bcc07.gif

I wasn't actually trying to gather anyone. It just feels like 2019 again where we have all these reliable sources but nothing is actually coming. The window is getting too small and there's a lack of any substantial movement. 

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I wasn't actually trying to gather anyone. It just feels like 2019 again where we have all these reliable sources but nothing is actually coming. The window is getting too small and there's a lack of any substantial movement. 

Nah don't worry I'm being playful

:ryan3:

Also thank you @Joker30 for the info. I guess if they stopped communicating with the venues it probably means that in the beginning of the year there was hope for a release but now we're in august and the album is still not done so plans for a tour have halted. Do you think that's likely? 

14 hours ago, Joker30 said:

The story of a two-phase 68-date tour doesn't sound stupid

 

Here's the thing, for the Chromatica Ball Livenation refused to invest in the stage because Gaga was only doing about twenty dates, so they imposed a prefabricated stage that strongly resembles the stages used for festivals, yes it's disgusting but I can imagine Gaga adding more dates to be free regarding her stage space

 

Concerning the tour I don't know, I just know that in Europe they don't have any more new information concerning her team, she was in discussion to do several dates in France (not at the Stade de France), however as I said above, they don't have any more news from the artist so that remains to be seen

 

By the way, Rihanna is also in negotiations for a tour next year, so it remains to be seen how this all pans out

Oh wow, I knew Gaga wouldn't have brought such a small stage for an all stadium tour

34 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Also thank you @Joker30 for the info. I guess if they stopped communicating with the venues it probably means that in the beginning of the year there was hope for a release but now we're in august and the album is still not done so plans for a tour have halted. Do you think that's likely? 

To be fair I don't think it has anything to do with it. Tour could have been planned for summer or something.

 

 

@Joker30 where is Gaga? You said she would go straight to the south of france and/or other parts of Europe...

2 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Whom did you ask, Joanne or Tony?

 

I don't trust Joanne

Obviously Lina Morgana

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.