Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

 

Not even her pubic hair 

 

:coffee2:

oh but her blonde south did. 

that **** looked hideous on her feed even though it had good interactions. I can sleep better now :eli: 

I literally saw "12 new replies" and thought she announced sumn :suburban:

Im on this wedding and im about to order heavy metal lover 

I'm so sorry guys I swear this was not intentional I thought it was my internet :rip:

3 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

I'm so sorry guys I swear this was not intentional I thought it was my internet :rip:

No worries. it was funny

Y'all remember when the duplicates would happen with THREADS?

 

New threads section being 50% the same threads was so funny lmfao

Edited by Kanes

28 minutes ago, Hair said:

Witnessing us all going insane is truly an experience.

reverse-warholian experience?

moo.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.