Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Horses are horrible people 

spacer.png

She gave us the GORGEOUS Joanne (WDYTYG)[PV] cover 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, PerfectCure said:

I've become a notorious being

I'm a hyena under sheep's clothing

Uh-oh uh-oh, uh-oh-oh

 

I've become the one I feared

The place once hellbound is now my safety

Uh-oh uh-oh, uh-oh-oh

 

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Hang it up flat screen

 

:suburban:

12 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Announcement in 7 mins

 

LADY GAGA: GARDEN OF EDEN

 

12 TRACKS

 

HYENA MV OUT FRIDAY

 

:gaycat2:

 

6 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

I've become a notorious being

I'm a hyena under sheep's clothing

 

:heart:

 

3 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

She's not even announcing omg! The album is entirely a surprise confirmed :gayorkcat2:

 

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

I've become a notorious being

I'm a hyena under sheep's clothing

Uh-oh uh-oh, uh-oh-oh

 

I've become the one I feared

The place once hellbound is now my safety

Uh-oh uh-oh, uh-oh-oh

 

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

spacer.png

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

She gave us the GORGEOUS Joanne (WDYTYG)[PV] cover 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Downvote this f~w0rd yall

 

Spoiler

:ryan3:

Edited by jesus del rey

I came here to have some fun, babe
Don't make me play the old LoveGame

I'm here to Just Dance and feel alright

Come on, tonight

 

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend

We'd be the new day Bonnie & Clyde

Take me by the hand, I'll show you we can

The Eden's tunnel is now-

 

My lyric source ends here. :ghostface:

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

Erm why did Gar archive her Simone Biles video? 
 

:suburban:

Was about to ask ! Weird.

 

Maybe she thought not posting wasn't making us suffer enough, now she also delete content 

:suburban:

Edited by verthigo

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

Erm why did Gar archive her Simone Biles video? 
 

:suburban:

Omg she did. ANNOUNCEMENT INCOMING 

:khalyan2:

2 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Erm why did Gar archive her Simone Biles video? 
 

:suburban:

It was there until 5 minutes ago that I was checking her profile, it had 4,5M likes, Glenn Close and Viola Davis liked it.

4 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Erm why did Gar archive her Simone Biles video? 
 

:suburban:

 

 

 

Didn't mean that to allude that any announcement is coming soon nnn. Maybe she got in trouble by the Olympics Committee 

 

:suburban:

AM stats for July came out and GÀR was OUT of my top 5 artists, ouu it was bad for her:suburban:

That damn Abracadabra snippet with gays screaming is stuck in my head. It's going to take a while to get used to the song not having all the screaming when it's released

 

:suburban:

I wonder why she just deleted the Simone Biles reel :skull:

Edited by BlondUnicorn

Just now, Jack! said:

Maybe Simone is an OGH and asked her to take it down.

 

:ryan3:

:laugh:

 

 

No, but seriously, it doesn't make sense given how much interactions it received. If she archived it, it's probably because her feed looks better without it, and hopefully, she's preparing to announce something. :jonny2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.