Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

i havent been in this thread in a few days. hows the vibe here?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Pikachoo said:

i havent been in this thread in a few days. hows the vibe here?

i havent been in this thread for frew years. Hows the vibe here ? 

AmericanIdol

 

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

In 2013, Katy fans were very eager to tear down Gaga and declared her career over. Nicknames like Fad, Fadga, and the like quickly ensued. Fast forward 11 years, Gaga is starring in one of the most anticipated sequels of all time and performing at the Olympics. Meanwhile, Katy is working with an alleged rapist in an attempt for commercial success, but failed in doing so and was critically panned while doing so. 
 

In the end, did Gaga's prophetic statements and theses from the ARTPOP era end up coming true? Is this the biggest uno reverse card in pop music history? Discuss. 
 

:ryan3:

Wine drink and want to stir the pot. Get in. 

 

:ryan3:

Edited by frankvert

8 minutes ago, Wewee said:

i havent been in this thread for frew years. Hows the vibe here ? 

AmericanIdol

 

Same and nothing has changed. No one keyboards, has meltdowns, or has delusions like LM's.

I can't stop playing the *notorious being*? snippet. It sounds soooo good! I hope she's coming soon. 

I wonder if Gar saw the Guess video shared by Billie and said "this brunette girl is so cool I should do a remix w her too"

 

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I wonder if Gar saw the Guess video shared by Billie and said "this brunette girl is so cool I should do a remix w her too"

 

spacer.png

Didn't she already Collab with her or something with Dawn of Chroma

 

5aa7e443f375f63e008b4569.thumb.webp.8375

 

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Didn't she already Collab with her or something with Dawn of Chroma

 

5aa7e443f375f63e008b4569.thumb.webp.8375

 

5aa7e443f375f63e008b4569.thumb.webp.8375

Gaga can do 70 dates if they are spaced out properly. 1 month break in between legs and at least 2 days break in between dates. 

3 hours ago, Almodusa said:

The CD for Chromatica should've been the symbol instead of just black with the symbol in the corner 

Yeah so as soon as I learned that there is this booklet cd edition that has cd with the symbol on it, I purchased it. It's so cool but kinda destroys the vibe along others cds on my shelf, it's a bit bigger :heart2:

Waking up in the morning and whacking kats in the Kesha thread, I can't wait for LG7 so we can whack them some more

 

stomp.gif

35 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Waking up in the morning and whacking kats in the Kesha thread, I can't wait for LG7 so we can whack them some more

 

stomp.gif

What happened with Kesha? Are the katykats dragging Gaga again because they are friends? :rip:

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

What happened with Kesha? Are the katykats dragging Gaga again because they are friends? :rip:

I saw something online about someone planting a real knife on Kesha during her performance last night (instead of a fake prop one)

4 minutes ago, Homomo said:

I saw something online about someone planting a real knife on Kesha during her performance last night (instead of a fake prop one)

Omg katy did it??? 

 

Spoiler

:ryan3:

 

13 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

What happened with Kesha? Are the katykats dragging Gaga again because they are friends? :rip:

Kesha shaded Katy in her performance, nothing Gaga related

7 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Kesha shaded Katy in her performance, nothing Gaga related

Gotcha, thanks. :heart:

 How would you react if gaga finally announces lg7 and two days later, taylor announces reputation tv for a release in the same period?

 

spacer.png

This is the month girlies. I'm a strong believer of "good things come to those who wait" and judging by how long we've been waiting and how excellent the LG7 preview sounds, not just good but GREAT things are coming our way.

 

Every failed countdown makes it hard to keep the faith

But baby I just need one good... snippet... to... stayayeayeHeeEeEeEee

 

 

K6hTgCj.gif

 

2 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

 How would you react if gaga finally announces lg7 and two days later, taylor announces reputation tv for a release in the same period?

 

spacer.png

i think I've accepted the fact that Gaga will be up against some strong competition no matter when she releases. I think Abel is coming soon too? Those two albums are likely to dominate for the rest of the year tbh.

53 minutes ago, Homomo said:

I saw something online about someone planting a real knife on Kesha during her performance last night (instead of a fake prop one)

Like wtf 

10 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

 How would you react if gaga finally announces lg7 and two days later, taylor announces reputation tv for a release in the same period?

 

spacer.png

I wouldn't care, I need new music from her. She's rich enough to not care about charts either.

 

Give me LG7 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Hair said:

i think I've accepted the fact that Gaga will be up against some strong competition no matter when she releases. I think Abel is coming soon too? Those two albums are likely to dominate for the rest of the year tbh.

I think Abel will release September 7 or 8, I don't remember when his special concert will take place :huh:

This clearly says "Gaga" in the snippet. One of the cvntiest ways her name shows up in a song already. 

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

This clearly says "Gaga" in the snippet. One of the cvntiest ways her name shows up in a song already. 

I don't hear Gaga in that at all but I would love for her to go back to doing that. The Gaga chanting in Bloody Mary is just... pure excellence :jonny4:

31 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

 How would you react if gaga finally announces lg7 and two days later, taylor announces reputation tv for a release in the same period?

As a proud OG Liddo who learned since her beginnings that a #1 doesn't define success nor impact, I'd be so f***ing happy she actually announced LG7 :thing:

Edited by Namiskine

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.