Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

Now what was the point of this thread. At first I thought an OGH made it but liddos really are her worst enemies.

 

westernwlnd-tokyo-toni.gif

I just ignored it

 

westernwlnd-tokyo-toni.gif

Notorious Being alone lets me know this will be her best work since ARTPOP. The direction I've been wanting for years. There's a nice psychedelic feel too.

 

 

westernwlnd-tokyo-toni.gif

Edited by Chaos Angel

Dance in the Shadow 

Garden of Eden 

Abracadabra 

Notorious Being 

 

I just needed to see them written out together again :jonny4:

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post

us: omg she looks so happy & back to herself.

 

gaga promoting LG8 in 2029: you know i was going thru a very tough and triggering time in my life…

 

:deadbanana:

Now that I think about it. It's truly the first album she's releasing while being with Michael. She released Chromatica when they first got together but that was pretty much done so he didn't have much impact on that.  

Ok I heard again the clear versions of the snippets and it's definitely not at all commercial music but I live for it. It's like ARTPOP meets Born This Way. Dark Pop with ecstasy 

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

So when it comes out will we celebrate or complain?

can't speak for all liddos but i'll be celebrating

 

spacer.png

  • Popular Post

Father Monster's dick must be so good. Her creative juices squirting all over those beats.

 

westernwlnd-tokyo-toni.gif

  • Popular Post

The Fame: Zeus

God of the Sky

 

Loop Glow GIF by xponentialdesign
 

The Fame Monster: Artemis

Goddess of the Hunt

 

abraham lincoln forest GIF

 

Born This Way: Apollo

God of the Light, the Music

 

Sunset Lover GIF by GIF IT UP
 

ARTPOP: Aphrodite 

Goddess of Love

 

Valentines Day Love GIF

 

Joanne: Hera

Goddess of Women, Family

 

Hey Girl Animation GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown
 

Chromatica: Oizys

Goddess of Misery

 

Sad Jeanne Moreau GIF
 

LG7: Hades 

God of the Dead, King of the Underworld

 

lava GIF

dddddd i just thought of something

 

the ABRACADABRA drums sound like

 

 

 

:ahh:

Y'all will let swifties and beehives gaslight you into thinking this one is bad too I'm sure. :foxaylove2:

4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

dddddd i just thought of something

 

the ABRACADABRA drums sound like

 

 

 

:ahh:

Azealia would go on an entire IG rant, lord

I keep thinking she says "pleased to meet you" in the notorious being snippet. All of the snippets sound INCREDIBLE :jonny5:

Something tells me Gaga took those black pills from AHS Red Tide

50 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

Now what was the point of this thread. At first I thought an OGH made it but liddos really are her worst enemies.

 

westernwlnd-tokyo-toni.gif

 Othing i was/am just excited af 😂

Edited by frankgutz

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.