Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

My local radio station and their messy article of Ga's engagement news :toofunny3: 

 

 

What alphabet is this?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, tost1 said:

What alphabet is this?

Thai 🇹🇭 

9 hours ago, Smarticle said:

 

at least we got LG7 snippets today that didn't involve the Olympics directly @Mr.Stardust

 

 

 

 

Why am i being tagged?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54

 

 

"Dancing in the Shadows" being the worst one (still good) and being the only one we have in HQ :monkey:

 

 

Gaga has left Paris :gaycat7:

honestly one of the most fun weeks of my life, not only because of Gaga but waiting together with similar minded people has been so cool, i made like 5 friends lol

yesterday we were all there basically for 12 hours :rip: we saw her 3 times and when she came back she was like guys wait here i'll give you a present and i thought it would be something like macarons (which the hotel staff did give us at the end) and then we see her IG story and we lost our minds :bibliahh:

the wait was excruciating, random people were coming with taxis just to see her, it was quite a crowd

the snippets are giving me BTW vibes, ARTPOP but way wore darker, i'm so excited for LG7 :jonny4:

4 minutes ago, Mr.Stardust said:

Why am i being tagged?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54

 

Cuz u downvoted when I said it wouldn't be a good idea for her to announce LG7 during an Olympic performance... at least this surprise tease today was a nice middle ground

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

"Dancing in the Shadows" being the worst one (still good) and being the only one we have in HQ :monkey:

 

 

the 2 new snippets lowkey devour DITS

the latter sounds more like a single but I'd love if this time she went for something risky as the lead single, and then release a surefire hit like the collab with the weeknd after, tbh I think it would work in her favour 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Young In Love said:

Gaga has left Paris :gaycat7:

honestly one of the most fun weeks of my life, not only because of Gaga but waiting together with similar minded people has been so cool, i made like 5 friends lol

yesterday we were all there basically for 12 hours :rip: we saw her 3 times and when she came back she was like guys wait here i'll give you a present and i thought it would be something like macarons (which the hotel staff did give us at the end) and then we see her IG story and we lost our minds :bibliahh:

the wait was excruciating, random people were coming with taxis just to see her, it was quite a crowd

the snippets are giving me BTW vibes, ARTPOP but way wore darker, i'm so excited for LG7 :jonny4:

so glad you got to hear it live, but you should've told all those baguettes to shut up :jonny5:

The energy of last night's events: 

 

I just hope the comparison stops there and we don't have to wait months for a release.
What she said last night scares me.

 

The snippets sound so good omg.

I've got the impression that she's going to repeat the "born this way" pattern with an album that isn't necessarily radio friendly, but with a few tracks (like dancing in the shadows) that will be more radio/spotify friendly and that will act as single.

I love chromatica, but it felt like a smooth album in terms of production, to appeal to a wider audience.
(No one will ever make me believe that the feat with blackpink was for artistic reasons and not for stream).

 

A bit sad that she's leaving France, it's so nice to have news of her every day, appearances...I think we're going back into silence until the end of August.

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

so glad you got to hear it live, but you should've told all those baguettes to shut up :jonny5:

girl we were too excited :gaycat7:and anyways the core people who were waiting for her were super calm and respectful, however after her post there were all sorts of people who came, it was were chaotic for a moment, people were pushing, screaming, just whatever

also it would've been awkward for Gaga if no reception to the music was shown, no?  :dies:

19 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

the way that she, again, didn't follow the trend and everyone and their mother will be doing this type of sound in like 2028 or something. watch it happen :toofunny2:

Same with the era's imagery. I'm expecting at least 5 LG7-esque album covers by 2027 :rip: 

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

the 2 new snippets lowkey devour DITS

the latter sounds more like a single but I'd love if this time she went for something risky as the lead single, and then release a surefire hit like the collab with the weeknd after, tbh I think it would work in her favour 

This—I'm honestly too old to care about charts and success, and I think, just like you, that taking more risks this time around could be beneficial.

 

Bad Romance is now considered one of the greatest pop songs in history BUT it was considered weird as **** back then :celestial5: 

 

And as you pointed out, she could always release something more palatable as a second single to get the normies if the lead doesn't click. I mean, we had successful eras with leads like "Perfect Illusion" and "Stupid Love" that weren't exactly smash hits.:dies:

11 minutes ago, Young In Love said:

Gaga has left Paris :gaycat7:

honestly one of the most fun weeks of my life, not only because of Gaga but waiting together with similar minded people has been so cool, i made like 5 friends lol

yesterday we were all there basically for 12 hours :rip: we saw her 3 times and when she came back she was like guys wait here i'll give you a present and i thought it would be something like macarons (which the hotel staff did give us at the end) and then we see her IG story and we lost our minds :bibliahh:

the wait was excruciating, random people were coming with taxis just to see her, it was quite a crowd

the snippets are giving me BTW vibes, ARTPOP but way wore darker, i'm so excited for LG7 :jonny4:

sooo happy for you that u got to experience this omg.

did you happen to hear the lyrics?? this assuming u were in the first line behind the barricade. :jonny5:

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Young In Love said:

girl we were too excited :gaycat7:and anyways the core people who were waiting for her were super calm and respectful, however after her post there were all sorts of people who came, it was were chaotic for a moment, people were pushing, screaming, just whatever

also it would've been awkward for Gaga if no reception to the music was shown, no?  :dies:

obviously, I don't blame anyone who was screaming, I'd be doing the same nnnn it was just a joke :heart:

i keep reading Notorious Being as Notorious Big :jonny5:Gaga, ha nose, its impact.

4 minutes ago, Komet said:

Notorious Being kinda eating as an album title

 

AJGD3Nt.png

I still can't hear "Notorious Being." I keep hearing "Zombie." 

 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, CovalentBondage said:

The way LGN has been correct twice this past week. People still think they know nothing but believe random insiders on twitter and RoD :chick1:

get my name out yo mouth, godga is coming #spreadkindness 

Ahh I'm so happy I love both snippet sm. I'm addicted to Abracadabra it sounds like such a bop. I couldn't take anymore jazz bs, she's coming with bangers :WAP:

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

This—I'm honestly too old to care about charts and success, and I think, just like you, that taking more risks this time around could be beneficial.

 

Bad Romance is now considered one of the greatest pop songs in history BUT it was considered weird as **** back then :celestial5: 

 

And as you pointed out, she could always release something more palatable as a second single to get the normies if the lead doesn't click. I mean, we had successful eras with leads like "Perfect Illusion" and "Stupid Love" that weren't exactly smash hits.:dies:

I've said this a million times but this should be her Lemonade/Folklore/Brat moment. An album that is so acclaimed that has success despite not being made for that purpose. It's Gaga though so I think she'll have some songs with undeniable catchy hooks. I'd love her to just release the best song as the lead, no matter how left-field it is, but tbh I feel like these days the album release is much more relevant. 

i'm also team Abracadabra :jonny5:the stuttering, the Gaga-coded vocals, WE ARE SO BACK yet it doesn't feel cheap :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

get my name out yo mouth, godga is coming #spreadkindness 

But when? :monkey:

I'm afraid she'll just go back to months of silence again :chick3:

3 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

sooo happy for you that u got to experience this omg.

did you happen to hear the lyrics?? this assuming u were in the first line behind the barricade. :jonny5:

i was however i did not understand a single word :bibliahh:only when i came back home and saw people saying the first song is called Abracadabra i realised what it was all about, when i was hearing it for the first time i actually heard it like "burq burq burq burq burq braaaah" lmao

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.