Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I've said this a million times but this should be her Lemonade/Folklore/Brat moment. An album that is so acclaimed that has success despite not being made for that purpose. It's Gaga though so I think she'll have some songs with undeniable catchy hooks. I'd love her to just release the best song as the lead, no matter how left-field it is, but tbh I feel like these days the album release is much more relevant. 

I'd argue she's always done this for lead singles, at least one of the album's best, sans Stupid Love.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Young In Love said:

i was however i did not understand a single word :bibliahh:only when i came back home and saw people saying the first song is called Abracadabra i realised what it was all about, when i was hearing it for the first time i actually heard it like "burq burq burq burq burq braaaah" lmao

imagine if it was about burqa again :ahh: but thanks!!! 

1 minute ago, OreGuy said:

I'd argue she's always done this for lead singles, at least one of the album's best, sans Stupid Love.

I was thinking specifically of Chromatica - not a SL hater and I kinda get why it was released as a lead - but I think Replay/Babylon would've end up with more longevity and bring more people to the album. I'm not a big fan of PI, I think MR is the superior song by a mile. 

The way just like with Just Dance or Shallow, radio will refuse to touch this unless forced because it sounds nothing like the mainstream, GODga the pioneering visionary you are

 

AJGD3Nt.png

When I used to hear people say she needed to do a rock album (after Joanne but pre-ASIB) I never envisioned that she would go in the direction of that Notorious Being snippet. That 20 second bit alone already surpasses how much I thought  I would love a RockGa album (though once I heard the Replay DoC remix, I was hoping a rock album would be more in that direction). 

10 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

Ahh I'm so happy I love both snippet sm. I'm addicted to Abracadabra it sounds like such a bop. I couldn't take anymore jazz bs, she's coming with bangers :WAP:

How do we know a song title?? What did I miss? :WAP:

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I was thinking specifically of Chromatica - not a SL hater and I kinda get why it was released as a lead - but I think Replay/Babylon would've end up with more longevity and bring more people to the album. I'm not a big fan of PI, I think MR is the superior song by a mile. 

I think that if Replay had been finished by the time Stupid Love was released (apparently it was mostly worked on after that point), it would've been a strong contender for the lead. I think she/Interscope didn't pick Babylon to avoid the Madonna comparison again. But both would have been very strong leads with stellar MVs :jonny:

 

Spoiler

even if they were shot on iPhone :eli: 

 

I'm so hyped up after hearing the snippets, sounds like LG7 is going to be full of bangers. Please release it already mawma.

 

AJGD3Nt.png

Also if one more person in the snippets thread goes on about "I can't hear anything :juanny:" despite there being two pretty clear snippets in the first post :skull: 

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

Also if one more person in the snippets thread goes on about "I can't hear anything :juanny:" despite there being two pretty clear snippets in the first post :skull: 

Perhaps WW damaged their hearing permanently, so don't be hard on them.

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, Komet said:

Notorious Being kinda eating as an album title

 

AJGD3Nt.png

She will never be them

AJGD3Nt.png

4 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Ok but can she top this bop ??

 

 

The LQ 5 second snippet with Brazilian gays screeching over it is already the best Abracadabra there is sis 

 

:khalyan:

 

6 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I'm afraid you're confused darling. 

I don't think so; they're kinda right. This is the most rock-ish she's ever sounded. :huh:

 

Rock ≠ aerosmith's ballads.

LG7 sounds like it is definitely heavily influenced by techno, rock, and industrial music. 

Edited by ToniGaga96

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

She will never be them

AJGD3Nt.png

she will never be the most forgotten UK girl group?

 

 

3 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Todays countdown/meltdown will be historic :ryan3:

I don't think any of us is expecting anything this soon anymore. She clearly stated that we need to wait, maybe October? Who knows...

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

I don't think any of us is expecting anything this soon anymore. She clearly stated that we need to wait, maybe October? Who knows...

Cut to "2 hours 33 minutes" in this thread later 

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

I don't think any of us is expecting anything this soon anymore. She clearly stated that we need to wait, maybe October? Who knows...

Do you think anyone will care what she said? See you at 17:00 CET sis, today we shall start the countdown 1 hour before 

 

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, bitchfit said:

Cut to "2 hours 33 minutes" in this thread later 

 

Just now, jesus del rey said:

Do you think anyone will care what she said? See you at 17:00 CET sis, today we shall start the countdown 1 hour before 

 

:ryan3:

:dies:

 

 

I'm hoping to be surprised and get an announcement soon enough :gaycat5:

20 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I don't think so; they're kinda right. This is the most rock-ish she's ever sounded. :huh:

 

Rock ≠ aerosmith's ballads.

LG7 sounds like it is definitely heavily influenced by techno, rock, and industrial music. 

Influenced, sure, but this is not rock music. And she sounded way more rock on a couple of her records.

Edited by DonnieDarko

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.