Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I need some insider crumbs. Pleeeek!!!! 

@RideOrDie Crumbs for this kid ? 

Spoiler

:eddie:

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

reading the last 50+ pages, that was such a journey :jonny5:

 

the SNIPPETS :jonny5:I AM SOOOOOOO READY FOR THIS ALBUM.

32 minutes ago, Biggie said:

So when it comes out will we celebrate or complain?

Im already celebrating fr

So I had a theory once we learned that the girlfriend snippet was called Garden of Eden by UMG that 

Spoiler

She was singing from the perspective of the snake/devil

And Notorious Being kind of makes me think that's happening again. 
 

Spoiler

We're already eating based on these snippets/direction regardless, but if LG7 turns out to be some Gaga's Inferno-esque album I don't think I'll be able to handle it :jonny5:

 

These music would've fit the Conciergerie part of the opening ceremony. :tornado:

The snippets are so good we used to pray for time like this:chick3:

I went to the Hard Rock casino in Fort Lauderdale Florida tonight, and they had this dress that Gaga wore at Artrave

 

spacer.png

 

 

and there was some dirt stains at the bottom of the dress I was disgusted I should have taken a picture

 

 

11 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

The snippets are so good we used to pray for time like this:chick3:

We are being fed like there's no tomorrow. This puta knows how to hype us like no one else. :rockon:

Edited by CristalConners

23 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

So I had a theory once we learned that the girlfriend snippet was called Garden of Eden by UMG that 

  Reveal hidden contents

She was singing from the perspective of the snake/devil

And Notorious Being kind of makes me think that's happening again. 
 

  Reveal hidden contents

We're already eating based on these snippets/direction regardless, but if LG7 turns out to be some Gaga's Inferno-esque album I don't think I'll be able to handle it :jonny5:

 

That would be an actual concept album which we know liddos beg for every pre-album cycle but have never gotten :giraffe:
Also before someone drags me saying "but _____ is a concept album!!". No, all of Gaga's album just have strong themes that tie it together but not really a whole concept throughout. 
Like you know she was grasping at straws to call Telephone the "fear of suffocation" when it was a Britney rihject.

  • Popular Post

Girlies I really cannot believe what just happened :WAP:

 

Witnessing those snippets live were such an experience, it really did feel like 2011 again. Not only because it does sound like an evolved version of her magnum opus, but also because of the gift itself and her proximity. She did look radiant, so happy & confident in her own work.

 

What a week to be a liddo! A new JFAD trailer, an Olympics performance, an Ariana reunion, her announcing she's engaged and two LG7 snippets? This is way too much joy for me to handle :heart:

 

It's 5:30am here and I still haven't found sleep from all the excitement. I love her so f***ing much

The boo in abracadabra really sounds like will.i.am. :storm:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

On 7/14/2024 at 11:47 AM, Kanes said:

that's no excuse

go stream girl

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

i streamed it today in honour of us getting LG7 snippets and cause we're all going to hell soon :jonnycat:

 

Emilio.thumb.gif.a86046a33efbe8f3e100725

5 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Girlies I really cannot believe what just happened :WAP:

 

Witnessing those snippets live were such an experience, it really did feel like 2011 again. Not only because it does sound like an evolved version of her magnum opus, but also because of the gift itself and her proximity. She did look radiant, so happy & confident in her own work.

 

What a week to be a liddo! A new JFAD trailer, an Olympics performance, an Ariana reunion, her announcing she's engaged and two LG7 snippets? This is way too much joy for me to handle :heart:

 

It's 5:30am here and I still haven't found sleep from all the excitement. I love her so f***ing much

Why u didnt tell them to stfu we couldnt hear one snippet at all

Edited by frankgutz

3 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

they have such love for each other it makes my heart explode :monkey:

 

we NEED a collab somewhere somehow

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

Why u didnt tell them to stfu we couldnt hear one snippet at all

U think I had a flute to charm all those bottoms or

31 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I went to the Hard Rock casino in Fort Lauderdale Florida tonight, and they had this dress that Gaga wore at Artrave

 

spacer.png

 

 

and there was some dirt stains at the bottom of the dress I was disgusted I should have taken a picture

 

 

Tnx for sharing that i guess 

8 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

U think I had a flute to charm all those bottoms or

😂😂😭 do both sounds industrial? Im shook how different they sound to the snippet from the Chromatica tour she teased, im shaking

3 hours ago, CovalentBondage said:

The way LGN has been correct twice this past week. People still think they know nothing but believe random insiders on twitter and RoD :chick1:

Of course LGN know things, the insiders mostly don't. 

the way i have a bucket of techno shows lined up in the fall, Gár better release the magnus opus then!

7 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

😂😂😭 do both sounds industrial? Im shook how different they sound to the snippet from the Chromatica tour she teased, im shaking

They do! 2nd snippet did sound like an outro to me, but I'm claiming the Abracadabra one which had this all-out vibe :katie2:

 

I unfortunately wasn't as close as some of the videos posted here already since I rushed there only when I saw her story, while a lot were already there for hours. Could barely hear the music at some point :deadbanana2: The random brazilian fans were so loud shouting ARTPOP and cOmE tO bRaZiL like girl at least do it IN BETWEEN snippets not DURING

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.