Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

Mothers supporting Mothers :WAP:

They separated the Fame and the Fame Monster on Gaga's Apple Music Essential Albums page 

3 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Two for two snippets sounding soooooo good. Amazing for us. 

3 for 3 let's not forget about TCB :chick2:

 

 

AOTY is coming :jonnycat:

 

(Don't know if the "I could be your Girlfriend" snippet is real but it sounds sonically similar to the other songs so it may actually be real)

43 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

1:28 is madness!!!

Holy **** the bass:jamming:  

GAGAAAAAAA:jonny5:

 

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Lead single in August, album in October, yup yup! :ryan3:

Please omg, this would be the best scenario 

Edited by CristalConners

Just now, Edonis said:

Lead single in August, album in October, yup yup! :ryan3:

Notorious Being Single next week, Abracadabra promo single September with album presale, album release in October with The Weekend collab, iktr :WAP:

I know this is me being old but it's also me never using instagram. Why/how can I not enlarge a photo using mobile? :confused:

We really need an announcement this week!!!!!! :duca:

I've refused to jump on the hype train but I can't do it anymore

LG7 IS COMING IN AUGUST I JUST KNOW IT :WAP:

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I know this is me being old but it's also me never using instagram. Why/how can I not enlarge a photo using mobile? :confused:

On iPhone, I know you can just pinch the zoom. 
 

 

Honestly... those snippets are SO good, that if we had to wait another year for LG7 I would've even bat an eye.

 

We're about to get her best album yet, sistren

  • ATRL Moderator

that dark industrial synthpop collab w/ abel coming this october. gaga finally claiming her throne as queen of halloween.

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.