Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

This is the cleanest attempt that I've heard so far, the crowd noise is reduced to a minimum here.

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bzfE6Iv5er-HJgws65yiOm995IQ1aaP7/view

 

Very BRAT-coded. Electroclash-y. :WAP:

 

...holy FUUUUUUUUUU*CCCCCKKKKKKKKK

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Not getting "zombie" or "what you want me to be" from reading her lips here but idk what else

 

 

21 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

This is the cleanest attempt that I've heard so far, the crowd noise is reduced to a minimum here.

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bzfE6Iv5er-HJgws65yiOm995IQ1aaP7/view

 

Very BRAT-coded. Electroclash-y. :WAP:

 

Oh Godga, there's a special place in hell reserved for those who doubted you still had it in you :jonny:

We need this album now! 
:jonny6:

 

but I understand if this album isn't coming until October we might legit have finally a Gagaween album.

7 minutes ago, Sannie said:

 

This one sounds so genuinely unhinged. OH MY GOD. 

This goes AWFFFFFFF

 

spacer.png

 

17 minutes ago, technoprayer said:

also reminded me of the prodigy!!!!! love them

Gaga doing drum and bass is everything I've ever wanted

 

I'm going to love this album

 

:jonnycat:

15 minutes ago, Sannie said:

 

This one sounds so genuinely unhinged. OH MY GOD. 

Omg. The guys voice sounds like Will.I.am

  • Popular Post
2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Omg. The guys voice sounds like Will.I.am

go to hell

5 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Omg. The guys voice sounds like Will.I.am

He already said he's not involved. Y'all need to cut it out.

 

K6hTgCj.gif

Girlfriend (Eden) still sounds the best to me even though it sounds like it was recorded from Snapchat. I need it to be the lead single. :rockon:

2 hours ago, PerfectCure said:

Now that we're all here, we all agree that LG7 should be a techno-inspired industrial album with touches of trance here and there right

utCQuyU.gif

 

The way the snippet gave me industrial vibes, im ******* living, my fave album already omgggg

Her Nine Inch Nails/Prodigy/and probably Depeche Mode era is coming 

 

lady-gaga-stan-twitter.gif

 

We're about to get some good ****, sissies! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.