Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

28 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Lead single in August, album in October, yup yup! :ryan3:

surprise Coachella performance part deux April 2025 :ryan3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Janet said:

literally sounds nothing like any of the above mentioned :suburban:

Or the people saying Charlie XCX like whaaat!!?? Yall need to check those ears

  • ATRL Moderator

i wish joker wasnt so soon bc she could've done rock in rio in brazil. :gaycat6:

So far this era is shaping up to be everything I've ever wanted from Gaga :clownny: the aesthetic and genre are both exactly what she should be doing, it's so fresh and exciting. All I need is her to lean in to some gothic aesthetics and this would be my ideal album (hoping that Vespertilio rumor is true, bat imagery would really tie in well with an industrial techo/rock vibe)

 

+ It's great to see Kesha be very vocal this era. Regardless of a collab it's nice to think that they could be close after Gaga supported Kesha way back in the beginning of her trial 

2 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

So do we think these are mastered :khalyan:

It's hard to tell when they're being played from a car speaker, and the audio we have of them is recorded from a phone. Personally, I didn't think the (very small and hard to hear) vocal part of Abracadabra sounded super clean. Could be the circumstances she played them via, or could be a stylistic choice a la Aura. We'll never really know I guess.

  • ATRL Moderator

those snippets sound good. i hope she not in the phase of overproducing them. 

 

:tornado:

2 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

It sounds very Gesaffelstein/Nine Inch Nails/Depeche Mode/The Prodigy coded

 

I'm so excited :WAP:

**** yes

I also wonder if the Notorious Being snippet is an outro? Sounds like the end of the song to me. So I wonder how the rest of it would sound. :jonny5: I can't wait for the album ahhhhh MOTHER.

And when the horns she hired is for a song like Why Can't I Be You… 

Edited by TedLasso

1 hour ago, Solaria said:

This album is gonna be everything we thought Chromatica would be when it was still under SOPHIE's direction we ******* won

 

spacer.png

Stop disrespecting ChromatiGod, that album is also gorgeous af

She hasn't served this level of cvnt in a long time It's giving born this way meets brat meets depeche mode. I am shook and can't wait

the way she just shared a preview of music excitably with fans like the artpop days, while the music itself being an actual step in evolution and not just a 'return to pop form' moment

she really meant it when she said-

 

I found a way back to myself again

With different tones, and metals I could bend

I hope that you will love me in this way

For who I am—not then—but for today

 

FY9o.gif

 

let me get in my feels for a moment

 

 

westernwlnd-tokyo-toni.gif

  • ATRL Moderator

lets not slander chromatica. we needed her depressed first to create greatness like ABRA-CA-DAAAAAAA-BRA!

 

:jonny5:

3 hours ago, Descending said:

It's sounding very Jorge Elbrecht production and I'm living for it... my fingers are so crossed 

:nicole:

apparently she worked with him on the album

 

also who's in your avi :gaycat2:

I love that Gaga herself said she's never felt this creative and inspired with music since ARTPOP and yet y'all still are gonna defend Joanne and Chromatica and downvote anything that isn't positive about them. If Gaga herself is mature enough to admit those records aren't her at her best, y'all can too. We're about to get peak Gaga again, let's celebrate that. 

Edited by TedLasso

11 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

Stop disrespecting ChromatiGod, that album is also gorgeous af

Gaga fans have to trash her own work to be excited about what's next, didn't you know?

 

:suburban:

 

Now what was the point of this thread. At first I thought an OGH made it but liddos really are her worst enemies.

 

westernwlnd-tokyo-toni.gif

The way Mr. Polansky is gonna inspire her best work. I think she's actually gonna walk down the aisle with this one ooop :clap3:

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

Now what was the point of this thread. At first I thought an OGH made it but liddos really are her worst enemies.

 

westernwlnd-tokyo-toni.gif

Making the Madonna comparisons first before the little Medonsters do this era. High IQ move

 

westernwlnd-tokyo-toni.gif

Just now, Smarticle said:

Making the Madonna comparisons first before the little Medonsters do this era. High IQ move

 

westernwlnd-tokyo-toni.gif

Wait a minute hole awn

 

westernwlnd-tokyo-toni.gif

I will praise Just Another Day, glad she decided to throw that in the deluxe album. A cute self written bop. 
 

spacer.png

Edited by TedLasso

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.