Posty August 16

Sabrina August 23

Gaga has to release August 2/9/30 to not be blocked

:suburban:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

She'll just have to do early August before the premiere and whatnot I guess 

Less than 2 months until LG7 confirmed

Well, August 23 seems really too close to Venice (and there's Sabrina's new album too that date which could pull great streaming numbers).

Going up against Post wouldn't be very smart either. August 9 or it is delayed indefinitely to 2025, I guess.

I know we are all a little crazy, overdramatic and its funny to hang out in this base with yall but honestly at least we know its coming this summer. Basically confirmed by everyone except for her. We have two snippets that sound amazing so the quality will be there. Seems like she wasnt forcing herself to make music like Chromatica so lets just enjoy the pre-era wait and speculations.

Everything seems to be heading in a good direction. No major leaks so far, we dont know the aesthetics, ganres, album themes etc. if the album is coming in August it would even make sense to do a single in July because releasing 2 singles before the album isnt really the norm today. I have to admit, her not posting anything Haus Labs or Jazz shows comback related on instagram as to not to ruin  the "look" of it, gives me hope its actually just around the corner. If its MONTHS away, she definitley would post random usual things she posts like ads and Vegas promo

• Like 4

Just now, TMRA said:

I have to admit, her not posting anything Haus Labs or Jazz shows comback related on instagram as to not to ruin  the "look" of it, gives me hope its actually just around the corner.

Honestly we have said this a couple times before only for her feed to be ruined with a Vegas/Haus Labs post shortly after dd

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Arrived in Vegas and set my grindr to "J&P"

:khalyan:

• Haha 14

She better surprise release on Friday or... there is no "or" I don't know anymore :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Arrived in Vegas and set my grindr to "J&P"

:khalyan:

Set it to "Scream LG7 at J&P"

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, TMRA said:

I know we are all a little crazy, overdramatic and its funny to hang out in this base with yall but honestly at least we know its coming this summer. Basically confirmed by everyone except for her. We have two snippets that sound amazing so the quality will be there. Seems like she wasnt forcing herself to make music like Chromatica so lets just enjoy the pre-era wait and speculations.

Everything seems to be heading in a good direction. No major leaks so far, we dont know the aesthetics, ganres, album themes etc. if the album is coming in August it would even make sense to do a single in July because releasing 2 singles before the album isnt really the norm today. I have to admit, her not posting anything Haus Labs or Jazz shows comback related on instagram as to not to ruin  the "look" of it, gives me hope its actually just around the corner. If its MONTHS away, she definitley would post random usual things she posts like ads and Vegas promo

wait, there is a second snippet?.?????

12 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Well, August 23 seems really too close to Venice (and there's Sabrina's new album too that date which could pull great streaming numbers).

Going up against Post wouldn't be very smart either. August 9 or it is delayed indefinitely to 2025, I guess.

August 2 or 9! Either way, less than 2 months girls

• Haha 1

I know GÁR and Booby are at least HALF aware of the constant speculation regarding announcements & release dates, and I bet they've been laughing at us poor fools for MONTHS 

spacer.png

Anyway, with Posty releasing on Aug 16th now, LG7 must be coming Aug 2nd or Aug 9th. Imagine the serve if she dropped it during Venice tho on Aug 30th… like talk about a media blitz 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Not to mention that terrorist threating to release a likely new variant of her album every week until the end of time.  

Single - August

Album - October

spacer.png

Not y'all being more delusional than Joker and Miss Harley herself in this thread.

:gaygacat7:

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

Single - August

Album - October

spacer.png

:monkey:

Sooo the Grammy's deadline for the 2025 Ceremony is August 30. I would honestly be here for her to release the album in October, avoid the huge competition this year and SNATCH at the 2026 show. The single could get some noms (hopefully wins) in 2025. :duca:

Edited by Artur

i need that gaga x weeknd collab to be true.

:jonny2:

First single in July

Second single in September

Album out October

Is that ok?

• Like 1

lead: 6.21.2024 or 7.05.2024

album: 8.02.2024

Just now, DiscoAtThePanic said:

First single in July

Album out October

Is that ok?

I don't know how Joker 2 and LG7 can be intertwined in October. If she's doing DarkGa then perhaps it's possible but Joker could overshine LG7 a bit. 

13 minutes ago, DiscoAtThePanic said:

First single in July

Album out October

Is that ok?

No I want it NOW!!

computer rage GIF

😇

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.