Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Hi there fellow moonsters, this meltcountdown was so fun it brought me back from the dead

 

22 hours 37 minutes it is

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

  Hide contents

Why are HQ avis gone? We losing privileges? :biblionny:

 

Hi cutie pie 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Wait what 

Spoiler

"Something I'm definitely exploring right now is sort of the art of intensity and I think that the art of intensity actually began during this tour," she explained. "But I'm not done with it yet."

It's from this cosmopolitan article. But I don't remember it being mentioned? Did she say that?

30 minutes ago, Aden said:

She shouldn't be the only artist to have to pause her work for world events way above her control.

 

I want to dance in the shadow of the moon even if an asteroid obliterates half the world.

 

W8vEiPt.gif

LMAO but yes I agree

Hi can anyone link me to @Supervillain's post? I want to read this for myself :ryan3:

 

Also @RideOrDie said they're confused bc something was supposed to happen today? :rip:

41 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I feel like if she had planned for today, she probably skipped for the Rafah trend tbh. I know there's always stuff happening, but it's pretty viral. 

 

Tomorrow it is :lakitu:

We're not doing chromatica part 2 again. She can release music whenever she wants, as have every major artist this year has.

lbr she probably wants to finish vegas first 

 

Nothing until after July 6

 

:cm:

 

 

__ __ __ __ __ __     __ __ __ __
 

Mmmm I've just seen Supervillain's Wordle. Is it still worth playing? :lakitu:

2 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

__ __ __ __ __ __     __ __ __ __
 

Mmmm I've just seen Supervillain's Wordle. Is it still worth playing? :lakitu:

20240528-220340.jpg

 

4 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

__ __ __ __ __ __     __ __ __ __
 

Mmmm I've just seen Supervillain's Wordle. Is it still worth playing? :lakitu:

Bloody Mary it is :gaygacat9:

I'm a June single August album truther tbh. Probably June 7th but I wouldn't bet too much on that

 

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

I'm a June single August album truther tbh. Probably June 7th but I wouldn't bet too much on that

 

:ryan3:

Can you please remind me where the August rumor originated from? I recall it being a topic of discussion last week, but I am unable to remember the source :duck:

 

In any case, I share the same opinion. If not this Friday, then perhaps a single release in June followed by an album in August is the only option I see viable :celestial5:

10 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Can you please remind me where the August rumor originated from? I recall it being a topic of discussion last week, but I am unable to remember the source :duck:

 

In any case, I share the same opinion. If not this Friday, then perhaps a single release in June followed by an album in August is the only option I see viable :celestial5:

DeuxMoi

wish zaddy hadn't put the thought of a David Lynch directed MV in my head because now it's all i want :rogue:

It makes sense to put the album out a little before Joker so she can ride two waves at once. Throwback to when Joanne won solely based on her name being so big due to ASIB. 

 

Dark Moon Shadow AOTY thanks to JOKER! :alexz: 

The way I was at peace with the concert special being the last popstar related project before J:FaD and here we are with a whole ass lead snippet teaser! We know the theme and potential imagery (the memes already kii), title length and our first real taste of the kind of looks she has been prepping.

AND I got to see the trailer in full IMAX glory — the last to be shown and that ratio aspect switch — on Monday in a packed screening for that cinematic buzz (thank you Furiosa).

 

We are so back :WAP:

10 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

wish zaddy hadn't put the thought of a David Lynch directed MV in my head because now it's all i want :rogue:

Lynch becoming Gaga's newest octogenarian infinity stone would be beyond :cries:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.