Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

She led the trends but she did it in such an average quality compared to someone like Bey :katie:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I won't buy her **** if I see Ratchy working with her during LG7 era. I hope the friends she mentioned in her post not included that rat.:giraffe:

Edited by Soup in Teapot

 someone pointed out Ratchy is a contractor and isn't really part of her payroll of employees. Hopefully won't be too hard to pretend he doesn't exist come LG7 era

  • Author

nnn the way she probably went over that post for like 5 times to make sure she had included everything so that liddos won't complain :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

i'm happy she's happy but nothing in that post suggests to me that music is imminent, think I'm becoming a 2025 truther :clack:

I wish she could say clearly that lg7 is not coming etc 

1 hour ago, Mirkomonster said:

She literally said at the end 

When? By saying this year will be meaningful? This year there are elections in USA, wake up 

8 hours ago, Solar said:

omg yess Im sorry lol a then someone said in Japanese the single was delayed bcuz Andrea Bocelli was having trouble with Richy's choreo

 

gretchenrisa24z5h.gif

it was me

gretchenrisa24z5h.gif

 

1 hour ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

LG is truly a visionary and there is so much evidence of her leading trends. I feel she doesn't get enough recognition for this and part of the reason is because her own fans don't hype her up enough. The way y'all dragged Joanne and Chromatica when they led the country and house resurgence :rip: how do we expect other people to respect mother when we don't.

 

it started with ARTPOP but became a fully fledged thing with Joanne. I guess 90% Gaga's fans at the time though were young, so when ARTOP underperformed and Joanne wasn't dance their emotional response took over. At the same time though it's not like her last 3 albums beyond one or two singles really did hit home. It's one thing having ideas and concepts, it's another thing getting them to land

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

When? By saying this year will be meaningful? This year there are elections in USA, wake up 

Please be serious. :toofunny3:

 

Quote

I've been writing pop songs since I was a little girl, I can't believe I still get to do what I love. This year will be an important and meaningful year for us I know. Music changes people lives...

She did not squeeze in a reference to the US election in between two sentences about music, within the context of a post about her birthday and her current musical projects. 

 

Reading comprehension is paramount. 

Yeah I think the movie is coming first then LG7 in either;

 

- Q4 late October / November 

- 2025 Q2 after any potential awards season run similar to Billie now

32 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

nnn the way she probably went over that post for like 5 times to make sure she had included everything so that liddos won't complain :toofunny3:

She edited it after she posted to include joker :bird:

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

:rip:

 

1.5k upvotes :dies:

r/ladygaga has GP support, but do they have gifs of ducks smoking? NO!

 

EzbUF5CVIAY8J-T.jpg

 

 

12 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Please be serious. :toofunny3:

 

She did not squeeze in a reference to the US election in between two sentences about music, within the context of a post about her birthday and her current musical projects. 

 

Reading comprehension is paramount. 

Again, she never mentioned lg7. You'll be very disappointed because as long as she promises something like CBT that never comes out - here she didn't promise the album anywhere. The fact that she's saying this year will be meaningless for us, it can be taken as something that will affect the people in general, such as election. She means here (acc to me) that she's happy to do music and soon there will be joker movie. Till that time, don't expect anything from her - that's the message I took from her. She's stated that album is being worked on, but now let's focus on the movie that's coming SOON. 

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

The fact that she's saying this year will be meaningless for us, it can be taken as something that will affect the people in general, such as election.

No, it can't. There is no context for election as a topic in that post whatsoever. 

 

It's amazing to me that some of you continue to believe and beg for information from fake "insiders", but the words that come directly from Gar herself don't seem to register. :biblio:

 

I appreciate there have been a lot of broken promises so you can never be 100% sure with her, but saying she's just referring to the election is Olympics-level mental gymnastics. 

17 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

No, it can't. There is no context for election as a topic in that post whatsoever. 

 

It's amazing to me that some of you continue to believe and beg for information from fake "insiders", but the words that come directly from Gar herself don't seem to register. :biblio:

 

I appreciate there have been a lot of broken promises so you can never be 100% sure with her, but saying she's just referring to the election is Olympics-level mental gymnastics. 

But the issue is that there is no concrete information from her. She just said she's writing music - we know that already cause she shared many posts from the studio. She did not say lg7 is coming this year. 

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

But the issue is that there is no concrete information from her. She just said she's writing music - we know that already cause she shared many posts from the studio. She did not say lg7 is coming this year. 

She said this year is a big year for us because it includes new music and movies :bird:

2 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

She said this year is a big year for us because it includes new music and movies :bird:

Well, hopefully 

I like them both but I prefer Cowboy Carter just a tad bit even though its not my favorite Beyonce album. They're both so different from each other though. The only songs from Joanne that have strong country influences are Sinner's Prayer, Grigio Girls and a generous mention of Million Reasons. Cowboy Carter isn't entirely country either as it has dance, jazz and r&b influences that make the album more of a "mixed bag" like Joanne but Beyonce's southern roots shine through on several tracks and honestly it comes across as more authentic than Gaga's attempt at country but where Cowboy Carter becomes muddy is the "on-the-nose" samples which can be cringe. I think both albums suffer from too many ideas thrown at the wall and the albums end up just sounding more of a "mixed bag".

 

I'm just happy that we get to discuss both albums without unnecessary catty fights. I love both Gaga and Beyonce so today is a win/win for me. I know some fans here claim she's not being straightforward but come on, you can tell she's genuinely happy and is glowing ever since the year started. People keep referencing her CBT post last year but there's no comparison imo. She looked miserable 

 

lGefdq3.jpeg

 

compared to yesterday's selfie where she looks the happiest she's been in a long time.

 

sShAvul.jpeg

I'm happy that she's happy and had a wonderful birthday and things in her life are really good at the moment, she deserves it. And there's no point banging on about the music situation anymore because there's really nothing we can do to make her release it faster. And I'm sure (hopeful anyway) it'll be a joy when it does come out, but I still think she's had ample moments over the last four years of having a hot iron and she really could have thrived off droplet moments or collabs (she's signed to a major label and has plenty of friends in the industry - I don't believe in the last four years no one has wanted to collaborate with her other than Tony Bennett and The Rolling Stones). But she's the artist and it's within her integrity to choose not to do that. Anyway I'm looking forward to the fake countdowns all of next week for nothing. :lakitu: 

Edited by Jack!

Joanne is not as bad as y'all make it out to be and is Gaga's best effort in the 2nd half of her discography IMO (sans ASIB) 

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.