Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Joanne is one of the worst things she's ever done, minus the one saving grace, Pefect Smashllusion

:gaycat3:

giphy.thumb.gif.1525d03a3f762ba27ec05619

• Replies 144.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Hey Girl is great too yall are just tasteless

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Gaga was never going to get credit for anything country, Joanne also had songs like "Dancin in Circles" and "Perfect Illusion,” nevermind the fact she tossed the era under the rug with releasing something like The Cure right after Million Reasons. :rip: 

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

Hey Girl is great too yall are just tasteless

I agree. And Million Reasons is one of her best videos.

4x.gif 

• Haha 2

Theres only 1 bad songs on Joanne and somehow it snuck its way two times on there

4x.gif 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

As if we don't already know she hates Chromatica with how she treated it, this woman.

4x.gif 

I love to tug on its wig but the writing on that album was actually fine overall imo. 911 particularly had two of her best verses ever naur its true

4x.gif

• Like 3

Just now, State of Grace. said:

I love to tug on its wig but the writing on that album was actually fine overall imo. 911 particularly had two of her best verses ever naur its true

4x.gif

Yup. It has some of her best writing, so of course she hates it. 

4x.gif

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Joanne is not as bad as y'all make it out to be and is Gaga's best effort in the 2nd half of her discography IMO (sans ASIB) 

spacer.png

You say this like there's any competition in the 2nd half of her discography :rip: a waste land, literally. After CTC quantity and quality of studio albums have both been lacking. Even Gaga knows. 

Edited by TedLasso
  • Like 1

Kinda sucks that Joanne will never become a "flop cult classic" like ARTPOP. I'll always love that album even if I don't listen to it a lot these days.

The real tea is that Joanne would have been x100 better if she went full on acoustic/country/authentic singer-songwriter mode instead of the mix of genres we got which was high-key all over the place

4x.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I agree. And Million Reasons is one of her best videos.

4x.gif 

You typing this: 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Gaga was never going to get credit for anything country, Joanne also had songs like "Dancin in Circles" and "Perfect Illusion,” nevermind the fact she tossed the era under the rug with releasing something like The Cure right after Million Reasons. :rip: 

If only they pushed Diggin My Grave after ASIB, the locals love it considering all the covers on YouTube 

TFM

BTW

TF

ASIB

—————— (Gaga's standard) 

JO

CHROME

AP

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Kinda sucks that Joanne will never become a "flop cult classic" like ARTPOP. I'll always love that album even if I don't listen to it a lot these days.

The real tea is that Joanne would have been x100 better if she went full on acoustic/country/authentic singer-songwriter mode instead of the mix of genres we got which was high-key all over the place

4x.gif

An album about her dead family member including a song about masturbation. Flawless execution. 

4x.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

An album about her dead family member including a song about masturbation. Flawless execution. 

4x.gif

8 years later and liddos still don't get album is self titled / her middle name, only the song is about her aunt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

If only they pushed Diggin My Grave after ASIB, the locals love it considering all the covers on YouTube 

They couldn't even push ARUTW when it would've been a #1 megahit on radio worldwide. Allergic to memorable eras.

4x.gif

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

8 years later and liddos still don't get album is self titled / her middle name, only the song is about her aunt. 

It's a joke about how messy the album is, sis.

4x.gif

24 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

As if we don't already know she hates Chromatica with how she treated it, this woman.

4x.gif 

We know she loves TF, TFM and BTW more than anything that comes after. And she'll never gets tired of performing those albums. She already almost entirely scrapped ARTPOP and Joanne from her shows.

I truly hope LG7 will be another magnum opus that will stick in times and she'll enjoy revisiting as much as her first 3 albums.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

4x.gif

She's so random. :dies: Speaking of, DICk came on shuffle a few days ago and I forgot how hard it slaps. Dare I say its one of her best and most slept on deep cuts? 

Also throwback to our delusions in March 2017 when we thought it would smash if she debuts a MV with Coachella

4x.gif

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Haha 3

Just now, monketsharona said:

We know she loves TF, TFM and BTW more than anything that comes after. And she'll never gets tired of performing those albums. She already almost scrapped ARTPOP and Joanne from her shows.

I truly hope LG7 will be another magnum opus that will stick in times and she'll enjoy revisiting as much as her first 3 albums.

Me and her have more in common than I thought.

4x.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

She's so random. :dies: Speaking of, DICk came on shuffle a few days ago and I forgot how hard it slaps. Dare I say its one of her best and most slept on deep cuts? 

Also throwback to our delusions in March 2017 when we thought it would smash if she debuts a MV with Coachella

4x.gif

Me in 2017 thinking A-YO would've done well on radio. I was cracked out.

4x.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Me in 2017 thinking A-YO would've done well on radio. I was cracked out.

4x.gif

Whew Bruno Mars/Uptown Funk! are so lucky she didn't lead the album with that song. She's so thoughtful!

4x.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Whew Bruno Mars/Uptown Funk! are so lucky she didn't lead the album with that song. She's so thoughtful!

4x.gif

The Chainsmokers tweet

4x.gif

• Haha 2

I stand by my belief that Gaga & Shakira on a DIC remix would've been a SMASH in Summer 2017. Nvm the sexy L4sbo-coded video we would've gotten from them 

spacer.png

Edited by frankvert
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

4x.gif

Oh my I remember!! But yeah the biggest issue for Joanne was the whole PR.. like DIC is about masturbating… why is it related to your dead aunt?

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

4x.gif

when her mark ronson co-penned mega smash was a folk ballad from a movie not whatever A-Yo is

4x.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.