Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

"i cant believe i still get to do what i love" 

 

the way there was a point where she thought it's over for her and hated making music :jonny:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

GRATITUDE

Writing MUSIC

mention of POP songs 

 

she's coming back to her elite pop form

 

spacer.png

pop music, the joker mention, her being in a great place happy healthy and in love, the way we won 

 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I know :rip: every chromatica interview she seemed miserable. Talking about bloodpop having to pull her into the studio and how she was in a dark place. 

And the fact that she doesn't have any production credits on Chromatica  :thing: you can really tell that she didn't want to make that album.

11 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

She also said she's writing POP songs. Dark Bawp crowd won

 

4x.gif

The Postus Prophecy has been fulfilled 

 

spacer.png

"Best music in as long as I can remember"


poor Joanne catching strays 

 

4x.gif

 

(Ddd not too much on Chromatica now tho Miss Gaga)

I initially read that as "I am writing some of my best music in as long as I can remember FOR our movie Joker 2: Folie à Deux" and about pissed myself.

 

Joker AND new music 2024 confirmed. :jonny: 

16 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

 

 

"this year will be an important and meaningful year for us I know"

 

:gaycat1:

inb4 she means the upcoming election

3 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

spacer.png

How's that "March" tea looking for you bestie! 

Maybe time to replace the kettle?

IMG-8543.gif

 

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

watch out the chromatican police willl be here soon :suburban:

They can arrest me, I won't stop speaking THE TRUTH 

 

4x.gif

 

Whoever has that theory that Gaga/Label will wait for Joker 2's trailer to drop first then release the LG7, to create the hype... so it's LG7 in May most likely..

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

SHE IS COMING.

 

Her Magnum Opus is coming I fear :jonnycat:

I would take it easy on the "2024 album" expectations, though

 

4x.gif

36 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Lmao

the way she dragged me

:suburban:

 

need to do reverse psychology on her more often

 

:suburban:

 

What makes me think she's looking to release in 2024 is that she's been pretty explicit about the fact that she's writing/making music. Even though she teased Chromatica out a year, she's been really hitting us over the head with mentions of "music" and "pop". She really hasn't been this open about writing music since BTW/ARTPOP.

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

Her Magnum Opus is coming I fear :jonnycat:

:jonny: Her songwriting has gotten so much better over the years so we are in for her BEST. Need a story-driven album from her.

5 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

How's that "March" tea looking for you bestie! 

Maybe time to replace the kettle?

IMG-8543.gif

 

I'm getting blade'd 

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

:jonny: Her songwriting has gotten so much better over the years so we are in for her BEST. Need a story-driven album from her.

As much as I don't vibe with Chromatica I gotta say that it has some of her best lyrics ever so :WAP:

5 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

Whoever has that theory that Gaga/Label will wait for Joker 2's trailer to drop first then release the LG7, to create the hype... so it's LG7 in May most likely..

wait this actually makes so much sense 

 

countess.jpeg.8ed84ec5177ccde42e2c65bc41

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.