Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Hopefully this positive energy and enthusiasm will be maintained from now on in this thread

 

4x.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

do you think she knows that she ate DOWN on Joker and she's excited abt it 

 

 4x.gif

4 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I NEED TO KNOW THE PRODUCERS OF THE ALBUM NOW.

I think Andrew Watt is one 

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

As much as I don't vibe with Chromatica I gotta say that it has some of her best lyrics ever so :WAP:

idk i think her songwriting was strong since tf, poker face lovegame or paparazzi are top tier, tfm and btw were also well crafted.

Gargoyle is really my most toxic relationship ever. One instagram post and I'm all hyped up, not even a music tease, not even a video saying the message, just a picture and some text. 

 

On the other hand, I'm so happy she's in a good place right now.

2 minutes ago, Kimi said:

idk i think her songwriting was strong since tf, poker face lovegame or paparazzi are top tier, tfm and btw were also well crafted.

I do not necessarily disagree as she has some gems in her early work, but a lot of her work with BTW and ARTPOP especially ventured into "Gaga metaphors that only make sense to Gaga and her fans," which is not a bad thing per se, but it does make it hard to "connect" from an outside point of view.

 

She is and has always been a fantastic songwriter, I just think she has been able to hone in on that particular craft since 2016.

Edited by Sannie

8 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Cowboy Carter rate?

 

989285272_ezgif.com-gif-maker(8).thumb.g

I would rate it as 8/10

 

Lemonade, Beyonce - 9/10

CC,4 - 8/10

Renaissance - 7/10

BDay - 5/10

DIL, IASF - 3/10

 

------------

 

TFM, BTW - 8/10

TF, ASIB 7/10

Chromatica, ARTPOP 6/10

Joanne 5/10

the random non-Gaga album rate popping up in our good vibes sesh

 

 

Edited by WildAmerican

I have a gift where i am able to correctly predict the future with good rate of success, my powers are telling me the album is coming in august this year, and it will be titles "Gaga". See you then girlies

 

TO-afz.gif

she shipped that rock album to Interscope and they really said "now hold on miss Gaga"

 

 

4x.gif

3 minutes ago, Si Hoo said:

I would rate it as 8/10

 

Lemonade, Beyonce - 9/10

CC,4 - 8/10

Renaissance - 7/10

BDay - 5/10

DIL, IASF - 3/10

 

------------

 

TFM, BTW - 8/10

TF, ASIB 7/10

Chromatica, ARTPOP 6/10

Joanne 5/10

You're in the wrong base If you rate a Beyoncé album above 'The Fame Monster' and 'Born This Way'

 

:suburban:

6 minutes ago, Kimi said:

idk i think her songwriting was strong since tf, poker face lovegame or paparazzi are top tier, tfm and btw were also well crafted.

Oh I know, she has always been an amazing and clever songwriter, I'm just saying that even if I don't vibe with Chromatica (mainly because of the production) I can recognize that it has some of her best lyrics, but I'm not putting down her past work.

3 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

you monsters torture me

 

4x.gif

 

2 hours ago, Human Fly said:

Love for sale 

 

4x.gif

 

2 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

the stupid love video 

 

4x.gif

 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

It was a perfect illusion

 

4x.gif

 

2 hours ago, hypocrateen said:

y'all expecting a bday post?

4x.gif

 

2 hours ago, Miichael said:

Stanning Fungus Tonight over Repslay I have to laugh

 

4x.gif

 

2 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

yea, a celebration of her vegas residency  birthday. the way we are overfed

 

4x.gif

 

1 hour ago, Fave said:

maybe if we're lucky enough we may hear lead 'til page 7777

spacer.png

The dichotomy of opinions from this base merely an hour ago is sending me 

 

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Kimi said:

but rock stans losing was not something i expected

4x.gif

There might be still some rock influences a la 'Electric Chapel', a win win for everybody

 

4x.gif

I hope it's industrial rock influenced pop, that'd be such a serve 

 

4x.gif

Maybe 2024 will still be a hard year for OGHs but the good sis RideOrDie should have clarified half-year instead.

 

 

4x.gif

21 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Hopefully this positive energy and enthusiasm will be maintained from now on in this thread

 

4x.gif

You know we will be back to full meltdown mode the moment she announces her brand new partnership between Haus Labs and Pfizer, with exclusive Nurtec inspired palettes

 

4x.gif 

Edited by Artur

God I love her so much :jonny5:

I'm convinced LG7 is gonna be full of dark bawps like Bloody Mary 

She looks so happy but I DO NOT believe this woman. She was also excited to work on Chromatica Ball Movie and look what happened with that!!!

The chromatica ball thing, part of me wonders if she sold it to a streamer who's holding it until she had a new era… like with what's happening with the Tony doc

Ot but I love how she's been carrying a lot of Bottega Veneta bags recently. Probably my fave designer of luxury bags. 

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

Maybe 2024 will still be a hard year for OGHs but the good sis RideOrDie should have clarified half-year instead.

 

 

 

4x.gif

When it only becomes 2 months cuz of JFAD and no album

 

4x.gif

Lead single - April

Promo single - May

Another promo single - June (one week before the album)

Album - end of June

 

4x.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.