Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Darkgalord said:

Yup. And Joanne is all original songs. No samples. And it felt way more sincere and honest. Critics are simply way too harsh on Gaga. 

You're so hot

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.jpg

Lmao we truly are the new Navy/ Britney Army :chick3:

1 minute ago, Dumbledore said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

:toofunny2:

 

Omg. I love this artwork so much. 

5 hours ago, FameFatale said:

I know I'll get downvote reactions but I can't wait for her to experience motherhood and getting married. :chick3: 

She really deserves having her own family.

 

+ Her motherhood album would be amazing :gaycat1:

1 hour ago, Silvaasunto said:

Idk if it's relevant or the comparison was even made but... I liked Joanne way better than Cowboy Carter (I know that Joanne it's not a country album but still)

My thoughts are same too 

 

Some of the songs in CC are way too boring for my attention span.

 

I'm currently listening to joanne

Edited by Santhosh

She didn't confirm it's coming this year, calm down

 

First we will have movie I fear, she said it's coming "soon" 

 

Album can come after the movie :rip:

 

But hopefully I'm wrong and it's coming sooner than that 

Waaaait

 

Maybe the Joker Trailer is coming on April 1st for April Fools


Wait... Mind of a mastermind omg 

 

spacer.png

The way she's ignoring the chromatica ball footage, it makes it difficult to believe that this year will be meaningful :) I don't want this footage even, but it's something she promised 

Did we discuss this? Is it fake? 
 

Spoiler

 

If it's fake idc I'll still stream it it kinda slays:suburban:

 

5 hours ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

In less than 3 months, this post will be a year old :suburban:

ezgif-6-43c893d81bcd.thumb.gif.00a1f61c3

i'm happy she's happy but nothing in that post suggests to me that music is imminent, think I'm becoming a 2025 truther :clack:

LG is truly a visionary and there is so much evidence of her leading trends. I feel she doesn't get enough recognition for this and part of the reason is because her own fans don't hype her up enough. The way y'all dragged Joanne and Chromatica when they led the country and house resurgence :rip: how do we expect other people to respect mother when we don't.

19 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

i'm happy she's happy but nothing in that post suggests to me that music is imminent, think I'm becoming a 2025 truther :clack:

She literally said at the end 

1 hour ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

Did we discuss this? Is it fake? 
 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

If it's fake idc I'll still stream it it kinda slays:suburban:

 

AI is getting so good we might be able to remake LG7 if we don't like it :eli:

10 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

LG is truly a visionary and there is so much evidence of her leading trends. I feel she doesn't get enough recognition for this and part of the reason is because her own fans don't hype her up enough. The way y'all dragged Joanne and Chromatica when they led the country and house resurgence :rip: how do we expect other people to respect mother when we don't.

Honestly, it's criminal.

45 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

i'm happy she's happy but nothing in that post suggests to me that music is imminent, think I'm becoming a 2025 truther :clack:

A whole paragraph that said nothing but she thinks joker will smash :dies:. I always feel like she's just performing in everything, so I find it hard to connect with anything she says. She may have said this year but yeah i think LG7 2025

Spoiler

:clack:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.