• Replies 144.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

It's funny how in 2022/2023 monsters were like "Gaga's hard at work on LG7, she just doesn't want to hype up too much and over promise" and now in 2024 its full blown "this is the best music I've ever written" :coffee: I just hope we actually get to hear it soon. The hype is nice, better than silence, but it's been 4 years. 

Edited by TedLasso
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Kimi said:

but rock stans losing was not something i expected

4x.gif

I noticed that too. I'm pretty sure it will be heavier on the rock influences like born this way but not enough to deviate away from pop. 

8 minutes ago, Leptine said:

You're in the wrong base If you rate a Beyoncé album above 'The Fame Monster' and 'Born This Way'

:suburban:

but Gar I love most!

:angelo:

3 minutes ago, Solar said:

tho I must say you posting tea on Chinese was a moment

gretchenrisa24z5h.gif

It was.. Japanese… 

• Haha 12

26 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

do you think she knows that she ate DOWN on Joker and she's excited abt it 

4x.gif

Yes indeed. Watch ouT Sursha Ronin and Anjelica Jolie's Lips!

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She def felt forced to post to calm down the annoyingly overlong teasing she's been doing. Like don't tease for months if nothing comes. You don't talk about your birthday while adding some promos for movie or new music unless you're trying to calm down your fan base. We know you girl. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

I'm thinking a hybrid album/movie release is coming.

2 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

It was.. Japanese… 

omg yess Im sorry lol a then someone said in Japanese the single was delayed bcuz Andrea Bocelli was having trouble with Richy's choreo

gretchenrisa24z5h.gif

So here are my takeaways from Gaga's post: 

- I will always have a soft spot for this woman. Awesome to see her experiencing the love & happiness she deserves. 

- I have absolutely NO IDEA what the plan for LG7 is. Why is she still writing if she's recording/mixing? Why is she posting old pictures? Who's involved? What would the release timeline be? All in all, I have ZERO expectations and will now just wait for the rollout. I'm hoping it's this summer tho. 

- JFAD is going to be MONUMENTAL. She's obviously so proud of it and is probably part of the reason why she's been so active. I can't WAIT for the trailer, then the carnage to begin at Venice, and finally get to see the movie week of 10/4 :ghostface:

• Like 1

Not that post getting me emotional. If you've been here since the beginning you'll know just how much ARTPOP destroyed her confidence in herself as an artist. I'm just so happy she's in a good place mentally. I feel like I haven't seen her confident about herself in ages, and it broke my heart because she's done so much for the music industry. We will never see someone else do what she accomplished from 2008-2011 again, and she needs to know that she's that *****. Ugh just love her so much. :weeps:

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Lead single - April

Promo single - May

Another promo single - June (one week before the album)

Album - end of June

4x.gif

5 minutes ago, frankvert said:

So here are my takeaways from Gaga's post: 

- I will always have a soft spot for this woman. Awesome to see her experiencing the love & happiness she deserves. 

- I have absolutely NO IDEA what the plan for LG7 is. Why is she still writing if she's recording/mixing? Why is she posting old pictures? Who's involved? What would the release timeline be? All in all, I have ZERO expectations and will now just wait for the rollout. I'm hoping it's this summer tho. 

- JFAD is going to be MONUMENTAL. She's obviously so proud of it and is probably part of the reason why she's been so active. I can't WAIT for the trailer, then the carnage to begin at Venice, and finally get to see the movie week of 10/4 :ghostface:

I honestly don't understand if she is still writing, how we are going to have an album by June?

She was recording Nov-now (not to mention the pics at Shangri-La in July of last summer) so why is she still writing? This whole pre-era has been so confusing. Posting old pics, the Prince poster post got taken down, it's all so bizarre 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

I honestly don't understand if she is still writing, how we are going to have an album by June?

She was recording Nov-now (not to mention the pics at Shangri-La in July of last summer) so why is she still writing? This whole pre-era has been so confusing. Posting old pics, the Prince poster post got taken down, it's all so bizarre 

It's confusing me too, she's clearly more ahead than she's leading us on. I still feel the lead single is coming in April to coincide with the joker release. I feel like she wants to have the album out before the movie comes out 

• Like 4

When she says she's "writing" I think she just means creating the music. I don't think she's still at the table writing stuff from scratch. I would assume you're writing music throughout the entire process by tweaking things and going where the inspiration leads you. But then again I'm a 2024 truther so... :clack:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Vinyl's take like 3 months max to produce and she's one of the most famous people on the planet. She made Joanne in a couple of months and got it out the door by the end of years. The only album that really took a significant amount of time to get out the gate was Chromatica.  

• Like 2

That post was so sweet :weeps: Hope she is having a wonderful birthday

If she is still writing LG7 it seems unlikely that the album could be coming as soon as this summer. It would be super interesting to see what it would be like to release an album around the same time as Joker. I know people have doubted it because they think she likes to keep her music and acting work separate, but she is kinda unpredictable and everything is always subject to change. The attention from the movie would be huge promo for the album, especially if she dropped it a few weeks later during Q4. And lbr the traditional promo we will be getting will probably be limited to a Zane Lowe interview and one performance no matter what time of the year she dropped it.

• Like 1

She is so confusing the fans. Like can she be more straightfoward? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

streamed The Fame, The Fame Monster, and Bible This Way in full today in honor of Gar's birthday and they're still timeless classics 

spacer.png

• Like 2

Also, the HasItLeaked claims about Interscope not wanting another "Chromatica situation" supports an LG7 release near JFAD. Idk why ppl were so quick to claim that HIL's tea was false. It's not hard to see that Chrome was an underperformance after ASIB smashing & Gaga's profile being the highest since 2010. I'm sure the record label would have a POV if we do as civilian fans, when they have actual financial obligations and ROIs to measure for their artists' projects :rip:

Edited by frankvert
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, trueromance said:

streamed The Fame, The Fame Monster, and Bible This Way in full today in honor of Gar's birthday and they're still timeless classics 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

8 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

It's confusing me too, she's clearly more ahead than she's leading us on. I still feel the lead single is coming in April to coincide with the joker release. I feel like she wants to have the album out before the movie comes out 

Even if she started the album around June last year, she could have just spent a few months experimenting and writing and maybe didn't really get deep into the album until later in the year, or she is just really taking her time with it and making sure it's perfect. If it does come in Q4 this year, she would probably finish it during the summer which means it's roughly 12 months since she started which seems pretty standard.

People have assumed she was in the finishing/mixing stage because she was adding trumpets to the album and because she was working with Josh Gudwin, but he is also a producer and a vocal producer, not just a mixer. So we really don't have anything concrete to suggest she was at the mixing stage already.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

She is so confusing the fans. Like can she be more straightfoward? 

No, she can't because she doesn't have a plan. She just word jumbles when she's caved to the pressure from the base. Presenting history repeated, 40 weeks ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtkYeJQPDpu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

And we all had the EXACT same reaction as today.

Edited by Biggie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

No, she can't because she doesn't have a plan. She just word jumbles when she's caved to the pressure from the base. Presenting history repeated, 40 weeks ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtkYeJQPDpu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

And we all had the EXACT same reaction as today.

In less than 3 months, this post will be a year old :suburban:

btw deluxe is her best album cover

4x.gif

standard is the worst

4x.gif

her mind

• Haha 1

JohnWayneHolland

The truth is that LG7 is ready, but she's so inspired that she's currently writing LG8 

4x.gif

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.