Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

That post was so lovely. :chick3: I do believe that she's being sincere and genuine about the music that she's writing, and it's good to see her health getting better ofc.

 

I screamed at "❤️pop songs" plss. Also the not-so-subtle Chromatica and Joanne and ARTPOP shade....oh Gagger 

:suburban:

Edited by State of Grace.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Joanne is one of the worst things she's ever done, minus the one saving grace, Million Performances.

 

:gaycat3:

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

That post was so lovely. :chick3: I do believe that she's being sincere and genuine about the music that she's writing, and it's good to see her health getting better ofc.

 

I screamed at "❤️pop songs" plss. Also the not-so-subtle Chromatica and Joanne and ARTPOP shade....oh Gagger 

:suburban:

As if we don't already know she hates Chromatica with how she treated it, this woman.

 

4x.gif 

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Joanne is one of the worst things she's ever done, minus the one saving grace, Pefect Smashllusion

 

:gaycat3:

giphy.thumb.gif.1525d03a3f762ba27ec05619

Gaga was never going to get credit for anything country, Joanne also had songs like "Dancin in Circles" and "Perfect Illusion,” nevermind the fact she tossed the era under the rug with releasing something like The Cure right after Million Reasons. :rip: 

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

Hey Girl is great too yall are just tasteless

 

giphy.thumb.gif.1525d03a3f762ba27ec05619

I agree. And Million Reasons is one of her best videos.

 

4x.gif 

Theres only 1 bad songs on Joanne and somehow it snuck its way two times on there

 

4x.gif 

 

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

As if we don't already know she hates Chromatica with how she treated it, this woman.

 

4x.gif 

I love to tug on its wig but the writing on that album was actually fine overall imo. 911 particularly had two of her best verses ever naur its true

 

4x.gif

Just now, State of Grace. said:

I love to tug on its wig but the writing on that album was actually fine overall imo. 911 particularly had two of her best verses ever naur its true

 

4x.gif

Yup. It has some of her best writing, so of course she hates it. 

 

4x.gif

20 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Joanne is not as bad as y'all make it out to be and is Gaga's best effort in the 2nd half of her discography IMO (sans ASIB) 

 

spacer.png

You say this like there's any competition in the 2nd half of her discography :rip: a waste land, literally. After CTC quantity and quality of studio albums have both been lacking. Even Gaga knows. 

Edited by TedLasso

Kinda sucks that Joanne will never become a "flop cult classic" like ARTPOP. I'll always love that album even if I don't listen to it a lot these days.

 

The real tea is that Joanne would have been x100 better if she went full on acoustic/country/authentic singer-songwriter mode instead of the mix of genres we got which was high-key all over the place

 

4x.gif

11 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I agree. And Million Reasons is one of her best videos.

 

4x.gif 

You typing this: 

 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Gaga was never going to get credit for anything country, Joanne also had songs like "Dancin in Circles" and "Perfect Illusion,” nevermind the fact she tossed the era under the rug with releasing something like The Cure right after Million Reasons. :rip: 

If only they pushed Diggin My Grave after ASIB, the locals love it considering all the covers on YouTube 

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Kinda sucks that Joanne will never become a "flop cult classic" like ARTPOP. I'll always love that album even if I don't listen to it a lot these days.

 

The real tea is that Joanne would have been x100 better if she went full on acoustic/country/authentic singer-songwriter mode instead of the mix of genres we got which was high-key all over the place

 

4x.gif

An album about her dead family member including a song about masturbation. Flawless execution. 

 

4x.gif

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

An album about her dead family member including a song about masturbation. Flawless execution. 

 

4x.gif

8 years later and liddos still don't get album is self titled / her middle name, only the song is about her aunt. 

3 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

If only they pushed Diggin My Grave after ASIB, the locals love it considering all the covers on YouTube 

They couldn't even push ARUTW when it would've been a #1 megahit on radio worldwide. Allergic to memorable eras.

 

4x.gif

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

8 years later and liddos still don't get album is self titled / her middle name, only the song is about her aunt. 

It's a joke about how messy the album is, sis.

 

4x.gif

24 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

As if we don't already know she hates Chromatica with how she treated it, this woman.

 

4x.gif 

We know she loves TF, TFM and BTW more than anything that comes after. And she'll never gets tired of performing those albums. She already almost entirely scrapped ARTPOP and Joanne from her shows.

 

I truly hope LG7 will be another magnum opus that will stick in times and she'll enjoy revisiting as much as her first 3 albums.

Edited by monketsharona

8 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

An album about her dead family member including a song about masturbation. Flawless execution. 

 

4x.gif

She's so random. :dies: Speaking of, DICk came on shuffle a few days ago and I forgot how hard it slaps. Dare I say its one of her best and most slept on deep cuts? 

 

Also throwback to our delusions in March 2017 when we thought it would smash if she debuts a MV with Coachella

 

4x.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

Just now, monketsharona said:

We know she loves TF, TFM and BTW more than anything that comes after. And she'll never gets tired of performing those albums. She already almost scrapped ARTPOP and Joanne from her shows.

 

I truly hope LG7 will be another magnum opus that will stick in times and she'll enjoy revisiting as much as her first 3 albums.

Me and her have more in common than I thought.

 

4x.gif

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

She's so random. :dies: Speaking of, DICk came on shuffle a few days ago and I forgot how hard it slaps. Dare I say its one of her best and most slept on deep cuts? 

 

Also throwback to our delusions in March 2017 when we thought it would smash if she debuts a MV with Coachella

 

4x.gif

Me in 2017 thinking A-YO would've done well on radio. I was cracked out.

 

4x.gif

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Me in 2017 thinking A-YO would've done well on radio. I was cracked out.

 

4x.gif

Whew Bruno Mars/Uptown Funk! are so lucky she didn't lead the album with that song. She's so thoughtful!

 

4x.gif

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Whew Bruno Mars/Uptown Funk! are so lucky she didn't lead the album with that song. She's so thoughtful!

 

4x.gif

The Chainsmokers tweet

 

4x.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.