Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

20 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

I think enough time has passed that we can finally talk about this song. Thoughts? 

Her best lead :jonnycat:

11 minutes ago, Artur said:

I've been praying for something like this for so long! We need a sexy album from her.

She doesn’t believe in sexy or fun anymore 

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

She doesn’t believe in sexy or fun anymore 

:noparty: she does!! :noparty:

Finished stupid work so that now I can focus on serious things like clowning 

4 years after Stupid Love, singer, actress, and business-woman L. Gaga recently took to Instagram and Twitter to tease her upcoming single, Heart Of Charcoal, releasing this friday, 1st of March.  

Spoiler

:clown:

 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Just now, hypocrateen said:

the wait is not even fun anymore

 

Gaga-Frank-Sinatra.jpg

Last week everyone gave up and then bam, Fortnite announcement

Gaga-Frank-Sinatra.jpg

If nothing comes today I'll definitely give up until April though

Gaga-Frank-Sinatra.jpg

29 minutes ago, Artur said:

She is actually doing a bit better than before! :duca: Fortnite really exposed her entire discography, so many random tracks got new peaks last week. Let's hope the boost does not fade, though. :dancehall: Chroma stabilizing at 800k would be perfect. Maybe it can do it after the film release (which, yes, I still believe will come one day).

If the Chromatica film is actually coming out, now is the time 

32 minutes ago, Artur said:

She is actually doing a bit better than before! :duca: Fortnite really exposed her entire discography, so many random tracks got new peaks last week. Let's hope the boost does not fade, though. :dancehall: Chroma stabilizing at 800k would be perfect. Maybe it can do it after the film release (which, yes, I still believe will come one day).

not to sound like an OCH but the bar is in hell

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVvQI0XIEiou0pOEx0OgJ

13 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Finished stupid work so that now I can focus on serious things like clowning 

I'm doing both, I always have a tab with this thread open at the office because I need the cackles :suburban:

22 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Her best lead :jonnycat:

This is a high key offensive and I’m sure it violates the ZTP

2 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

This is a high key offensive and I’m sure it violates the ZTP

Pls let me live :emofish:

Announcing the lead on the anniversary of a dud, manifesting LG7-washing. HER MIND. :'( 

8 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

 

 

Y'all can't lie. The teasers looked promising. 

Why does it look better than the actual video

When she posts to wish an happy birthday to Stupid Lav

Screenshot-20240228-190253-You-Tube.jpg

Wait, the global opening figure for the first Joker was $247 million? That's half of ASIB's total gross. :deadbanana:

 

This film is REALLY going to expose Godga to new audiences.

10 minutes ago, Aden said:

Wait, the global opening figure for the first Joker was $247 million? That's half of ASIB's total gross. :deadbanana:

 

This film is REALLY going to expose Godga to new audiences.

Yea! The people that will see Joker 2 are very different from the people that saw ASIB and House of Gucci

 

It’s very exciting!!!! The trailer is going to be such a big moment 

Edited by Vroom Vroom

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.