Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Calling it now. We're getting Act III, TS12, R9, a posthumous Tony Bennett album, and a Diane Warren Oscar win before LG7.

 

trisha-paytas-drunk.gif

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

Calling it now. We're getting Act III, TS12, R9, a posthumous Tony Bennett album, and a Diane Warren Oscar win before LG7.

 

trisha-paytas-drunk.gif

*and a Katy Perry Grammy

GHajYEQWgAAg1VO?format=jpg&name=small

I'm trying to figure out what we did as a base to karmically receive such an awful wait for an album.

 

Was it the gloating during ASIB?

Fans begging her to listen to their CD?

Calling Gaga "mommy" as she drove by?

Shallowbucks?

Awful blowjobs for Applause sales?

Fans not giving Bobby enough ass?

 

trisha-paytas-drunk.gif

3 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

So... Where's the music?

Gaga-Frank-Sinatra.jpg

Stop the drama, start the music 

 

 

Miley will probably get the TTH cover with Pharrell on Friday now anyway 

 

GHWm7GyXsAA2LIL?format=png&name=small

They need to add a Bobby skin in fortnite so I know what player I need to k first :suburban:

This interview is gold

https://www.newsweek.com/lady-gaga-tried-investigate-jan-6-capitol-riot-donald-trump-joe-biden-1666694?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1641552141-1

 

"I don't know if people know this about me, but if I weren't who I am today, I would have been a combat journalist. That was one of my dreams. When I was at the Capitol, the day before the inauguration, I remember walking around and looking for evidence of the insurrection."

 

However, a representative for the fashion brand said in a statement: "The dress was not actually bulletproof. We cannot comment on what she may have worn underneath."

 

:bibliahh:

 

Just now, Dumbledore said:

This interview is gold

https://www.newsweek.com/lady-gaga-tried-investigate-jan-6-capitol-riot-donald-trump-joe-biden-1666694?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1641552141-1

 

"I don't know if people know this about me, but if I weren't who I am today, I would have been a combat journalist. That was one of my dreams. When I was at the Capitol, the day before the inauguration, I remember walking around and looking for evidence of the insurrection."

 

However, a representative for the fashion brand said in a statement: "The dress was not actually bulletproof. We cannot comment on what she may have worn underneath."

 

:bibliahh:

 

She's so unintentionally hilarious :toofunny3:

 

32 minutes ago, Reginald said:

GHWm7GyXsAA2LIL?format=png&name=small

I've been ctfu at this all day ksjaksjkasf :deadbanana:

 

OT: Q2 release is a reality

 

GHWm7GyXsAA2LIL?format=png&name=small

I’m still wondering what she meant by this post about spilling coffee. No way she literally spilled coffee accidentally and made a post about it but if she did then I- 

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I’m still wondering what she meant by this post about spilling coffee. No way she literally spilled coffee accidentally and made a post about it but if she did then I- 

It’s Gaga :suburban:

14 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I’m still wondering what she meant by this post about spilling coffee. No way she literally spilled coffee accidentally and made a post about it but if she did then I- 

Basically she was either taking a small prod at us saying 'look im all dressed up but im not doing anything!!11' *wink wink*

- Possibly so that when something comes out and we recognise her mermaid we can go' OMG THAT WAS THAT DAY'

 

or

 

she was literally just p*ssing around at home and was told she needed to post so she did that one lol

If Gar doesn’t wanna feed me, looks like new twenty one pilots will :WAP: #ATrenchIsBorn

4 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Basically she was either taking a small prod at us saying 'look im all dressed up but im not doing anything!!11' *wink wink*

- Possibly so that when something comes out and we recognise her mermaid we can go' OMG THAT WAS THAT DAY'

 

or

 

she was literally just p*ssing around at home and was told she needed to post so she did that one lol

I don’t think she was told she NEEDED to post, come on 

Instead of the usual meltdowns today maybe some of you should take out your garbage, wash your sheets, pay your bills... go get groceries, feed your dog! That kind of thing. It'll make the wait for her inevitable announcement go faster, I promise :coffee:

1 minute ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Instead of the usual meltdowns today maybe some of you should take out your garbage, wash your sheets, pay your bills... go get groceries, feed your dog! That kind of thing. It'll make the wait for her inevitable announcement go faster, I promise :coffee:

I have different ideas

 

 

38 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Supercharged Global Kindness Punk Combat Journalist 

Gaga-Frank-Sinatra.jpg

This is perhaps the worst image i've ever seen

 

GHWm7GyXsAA2LIL?format=png&name=small

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.