Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Oh is there a new #AD campaign coming on Friday I don’t know about?

 

:suburban: 

LADY GAGA X COUNTERSTRIKE 

 

:thing:

5 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

It’ll all be worth it when we get the Oscar nomination. Just like last time 

 

:suburban:

When Sarah Tanno will win the Academy Award for Makeup and Hairstyling and Gaga will not get the nomination for Best Actress then what :suburban:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

LADY GAGA X COUNTERSTRIKE 

 

:thing:

Well I’m one sponsored post away from COUNTERSTRIKEing my stan card so it makes more sense than Nurtec at least :redface:

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

When Sarah Tanno will win the Academy Award for Makeup and Hairstyling and Gaga will not get the nomination for Best Actress then what :suburban:

Gaga getting snubbed again could always happen but there’s no possibility on Gaur’s green Chromatica that saTan is getting anywhere near that damn stage 

 

:suburban:
 

Spoiler

And if she does, we push the narrative that the Oscars are less prestigious than the Kid’s Choice Awards

 

:suburban:

 

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

When Sarah Tanno will win the Academy Award for Makeup and Hairstyling and Gaga will not get the nomination for Best Actress then what :suburban:

yellow-emoji-in-darkness-cover.jpg

 

:suburban:

Sarah Tanno winning an Academy Award and Gaga getting snubbed in the same ceremony would send this base into meltdowns never seen before.

 

It'd be too easy of a villain origin story. ATRL mods would have to call the authorities.

 

:ryan3:

18 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Artist 100 on Spotify 

56. Lady Gaga (+1) 

what about the singer-turned-actress starring in the joker sequel 100?

 

1. Lady Gaga (=) 

 

Spoiler

:ryan3:

 

43 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

I think she meant four more Taylor albums until LG7 

 :ryan3:

screaming

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

what about the singer-turned-actress starring in the joker sequel 100?

 

1. Lady Gaga (=) 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

:ryan3:

 

When she somehow gets blocked on that chart too 

 

:khalyan2:

streaming Pandemica and waiting 30 exact seconds before IMMEDIATELY skipping Stupid Love, Free Woman and Fun Tonight

 

stephm.png

How close is she to the Top 10 for women again? I know she passed Adele recently?

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

How close is she to the Top 10 for women again? I know she passed Adele recently?

Adele is #55 today, Ga usually only passes her on weekends. I’m not exactly sure but seeing as she was #12 on Friday and Adele and Tate are back ahead during the weekdays, I’m guessing #14-#15. 

I think enough time has passed that we can finally talk about this song. Thoughts? 

36 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Artist 100 on Spotify 

56. Lady Gaga (+1) 

Godga needs a streaming smash to cement her position in the top 10 females :noparty:

st. vincent dropping tomorrow and it seems dark at least i have that

black heart teas

 

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, Bamboo said:

I think enough time has passed that we can finally talk about this song. Thoughts? 

I agree, this song doesn’t get discussed enough in here 

 

cb748df059ec1fb7e8b7ba178e826c40.jpg

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Godga needs a streaming smash to cement her position in the top 10 females :noparty:

Even just a moderate hit would probably do it (and boost the rest of her discography as well). I’m just glad she’s back where she was pre-UMG gate at least tbh 

Also if LG7 is going to be her rock album, I’d love for LG8 to be her smooth electro-R&B album (in the vein of that four-worded collab from 2013 that we don’t mention by name anymore). 

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Even just a moderate hit would probably do it (and boost the rest of her discography as well). I’m just glad she’s back where she was pre-UMG gate at least tbh 

She is actually doing a bit better than before! :duca: Fortnite really exposed her entire discography, so many random tracks got new peaks last week. Let's hope the boost does not fade, though. :dancehall: Chroma stabilizing at 800k would be perfect. Maybe it can do it after the film release (which, yes, I still believe will come one day).

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Also if LG7 is going to be her rock album, I’d love for LG8 to be her smooth electro-R&B album (in the vein of that four-worded collab from 2013 that we don’t mention by name anymore). 

I've been praying for something like this for so long! We need a sexy album from her.

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

She is actually doing a bit better than before! :duca: Fortnite really exposed her entire discography, so many random tracks got new peaks last week. Let's hope the boost does not fade, though. :dancehall: Chroma stabilizing at 800k would be perfect. Maybe it can do it after the film release (which, yes, I still believe will come one day).

Yeah yesterday’s update looked  strong on its own, but especially good for a Monday update. I think Fortnite lasting for two months may have a really good effect on the Spotify algorithm because the increased interest in her discography for a prolonged period may lead to her songs auto-playing to listeners more often which may keep her numbers higher in the long run. 
 

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

I've been praying for something like this for so long! We need a sexy album from her.

Exactly! She sounds so good on it and she always loves to change sounds/directions with each solo album so I’d love for her to go in that direction! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.