Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

 

12 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Slowly getting on the train that nothing is coming and she has been forced to post more on IG by WB and Interscope to increase her engagement since it has been so terrible the last few years

 

W8vEiPt.gif

 

Little 2025sters made some points

 

W8vEiPt.gif

yDPh3K4.jpeg

Edited by Bamboo

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Aden said:

This picture has become so funny to me. It always send me. :dies:

 

GHajYEQWgAAg1VO?format=jpg&name=small

The way this picture/look is exclusively assiocated with that one headline nowadays :dies:

Gaga needs to be investigating dates for her LG7 lead.

 

:clack:

I think we should collectively gaslight ourselves into thinking that nothing is ever coming so we'll be surprised when it eventually comes

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

12 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

she posted semiprofessional pics with the tik tok tik tok caption three weeks ago now... she's sick if she thinks we'll live off that hype for another month :deadbanana2:

Just another month? :suburban:

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Just another month? :suburban:

Another 3 years and it’s a jazz covers record

 

:suburban:

Remember girlies we got Jazz in Vegas this summer to look forward to

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Just another month? :suburban:

we were so excited like... those pics got us thinking "will she surprise release at midnight est? tomorrow?" and here we are

28 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

And I only watched HOG once. I don't think I could force myself to watch that a second time. It was way too long.

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9521ga3u8wha6gzb3s5ggg

I watched it once as well but not because I didn't like it (and I even had to wait to 2 months from release in order to watch it in original language since it was released dubbed where I live, a nightmare), it's absolutely normal, it's not the kind of movie to watch more than one time like for example a rom comedy or a Disney movie.

 

Plus having seen multiple times the clips taken from the movie during the awards season that time gave me the sensation that I have watched it multiple times.

Just now, hypocrateen said:

we were so excited like... those pics got us thinking "will she surprise release at midnight est? tomorrow?" and here we are

Waiting for her to spill more coffee on herself :suburban:

Yes, the only thing I didn't understand was why she suddenly teased several photos, several days in a row and started replying to people on tiktok about LG7.

It's so weird, teasing one or two photos from time to time is fine, but it's all happened at once... I can understand people who were hoping for a release.

7 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Remember girlies we got Jazz in Vegas this summer to look forward to

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

Have you booked your flights and hotel? I can’t wait to hear Cheek to Cheek live!

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Have you booked your flights and hotel? I can’t wait to hear Cheek to Cheek live!

 

:suburban:

I'll wait until the High Speed Rail is completed. 

:suburban:

 

3 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

when will Lee announce she's pregnant with LG7?

 

moo.png

Rumors Lee's pregnant? She aborted. 

 

e2328c7b36de5203d33798efde22c312

 

Edited by Sombre

12 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

Yes, the only thing I didn't understand was why she suddenly teased several photos, several days in a row and started replying to people on tiktok about LG7.

It's so weird, teasing one or two photos from time to time is fine, but it's all happened at once... I can understand people who were hoping for a release.

I mean we're talking the same woman that last June was literally saying that she was editing the Chromatica Ball implying that it would have been released soon and we saw what happened, even assuming that she still has intention to release it one year basically passed from that and two from the tour.

 

We have been there before multiple times, there shouldn't be too much read in those kind of posts when it comes to her.

No one counting down

 

oh yeah we're definitely getting something

 

:suburban:

This gif makes its appearance religiously every single day at the same time

 

W8vEiPt.gif

 

I'm tired

 

W8vEiPt.gif

 

 

Someone pointing out that no countdown = announcement?

 

Let's start a countdown! 15 minutes to go!

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

I mean we're talking the same woman that last June was literally saying that she was editing the Chromatica Ball implying that it would have been released soon and we saw what happened, even assuming that she still has intention to release it one year basically passed from that.

 

We have been there before multiple times, there shouldn't be too much read in those kind of posts when it comes to her.

I don't think it's about the "type of post" but about the frequency. She has literally posted only about LG7 since the beginning of 2024, it's weird if nothing is coming 

I won't move until I see the ugly artpop layout on her website glitching

 

W8vEiPt.gif

2 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

This gif makes its appearance religiously every single day at the same time

 

W8vEiPt.gif

 

I'm tired

 

W8vEiPt.gif

 

 

Sorry 

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

I really am torn between LG7 being a q1/2 2024 release or a 2025 release…  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.