Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, RandomHooker said:

Bring the rat avi back 

 

W8vEiPt.gif

 

No. This is my #iconic avi. 

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

 

I'm currently streaming Joanne because I hate myself. 

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

Edited by Yzma

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Maybe if we all stream "A-Yo" simultaneously, God will reward us for our bravery and prompt Gaga to announce LG7.

 

:suburban:

Ooof I forgot how much of a slay Diamond Heart is... Best album opener methinks.

If Bad Romance, Marry the Night, or Chromatica I - Alice didn't exist 

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

Edited by Yzma

Just now, Yzma said:

Ooof I forgot how much of a slay Diamond Heart is... Best album opener methinks. If Bad Romance, Marry the Night, or Charomatica I - Alice didn't exist 

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

Just as Joanne would be her best album if it were her only album

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

And I only watched HOG once. I don't think I could force myself to watch that a second time. It was way too long.

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9521ga3u8wha6gzb3s5ggg

i saw it in theaters just once, and ever since i’ve wanted to rewatch it at home with subtitles because there were moments i didn’t know what they were saying but i’ve been putting it off because it’s just so long:rip:

the fashion fan in me did enjoy it though, and i went with my friend who’s not a liddo and she really liked it

spacer.png

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Just as Joanne would be her best album if it were her only album

 

spacer.png

So true bestie. 

I have to be in a very specific mood to listen to Joanne. 

Luckily its a very short liseten. 

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

14 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I don't think it's about the "type of post" but about the frequency. She has literally posted only about LG7 since the beginning of 2024, it's weird if nothing is coming 

They know her fanbase is tired of getting ads and want new music, it's the very least that this year she would have posted photos from the studios and instruments more often proving that she is working on new music, but the release date is another story, we're for sure close to it in Gaga's terms of timing.

Getting ridiculous I fear

 

W8vEiPt.gif

 

someone feed us or shut us up please

 

W8vEiPt.gif

Just now, Velvet said:

Surprise release tomorrow

 

:jonny2:

 

57 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

she posted semiprofessional pics with the tik tok tik tok caption three weeks ago now... she's sick if she thinks we'll live off that hype for another month :deadbanana2:

Their plan so far has been flawless. serve us another picture of you in a t-shirt and a commercial deal for a 4 year old album, keep your heels applied on us!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.