Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

me forcing myself going @ cinema to watch J:FAD only for Gaga because I didn't like the first movie

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9521ga3u8wha6gzb3s5ggg

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, Aden said:

Wait, the global opening figure for the first Joker was $247 million? That's half of ASIB's total gross. :deadbanana:

 

This film is REALLY going to expose Godga to new audiences.

i feel like it could open higher too but not have the insane legs the first had :celestial5:

 

we'll be able to judge sentiment by trailer reactions so it will be exciting, at least we def have at least 1 thing confirmed this year :eli:

8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

me forcing myself going @ cinema to watch J:FAD only for Gaga because I didn't like the first movie

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9521ga3u8wha6gzb3s5ggg

I've never seen the first one. I can't bring myself to watch it. 

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9521ga3u8wha6gzb3s5ggg

I just know Gar is eyeing on March 29 to release the 👹 song.

It feels surreal. The day I went to see Joker 1 at the cinema... how could one think that someday Lady Gaga would star in the sequel :jonny6:  

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

If Gaga keeps her promise to perform outer space like she claimed one time then she wont be scared of even Taylor Swift. She can release whenever she wants. Just perform the lead outer space like you once said Gaga, it's going to explode. You will make headlines around the world. The song wilk be at #1 on Hot 100 for 20 weeks.

Screenshot-20240228-190253-You-Tube.jpg

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

At least there are serves like the Glasgow Wonka experience keeping us entertained during this hellish wait for LG7 

 

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

me forcing myself going @ cinema to watch J:FAD only for Gaga because I didn't like the first movie

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9521ga3u8wha6gzb3s5ggg

I wasn't a big fan of the first movie as well, although I recognized it was well done, but I'm sure Gaga will bring exactly the excitiment and what the first one was lacking with a strong female presence for me in order to stan this time, the whole project seems overall more interesting and intriguing than the first also with the music involved.

Why is Miley releasing a song that was fully available (and still is) on yt for a long time :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I feel like she’ll announce today :coffee2:

We've been feeling that for like two months straight, and look at where we are now. :suburban:

38 minutes ago, Aden said:

Wait, the global opening figure for the first Joker was $247 million? That's half of ASIB's total gross. :deadbanana:

 

This film is REALLY going to expose Godga to new audiences.

Yeah, I'm just not ready for all the incel-take-down videos that will come out saying the movie is "woke" or whatever because Gar is a lead in it. 

GIF page fan atrl - animated GIF on GIFER

And I only watched HOG once. I don't think I could force myself to watch that a second time. It was way too long.

 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9521ga3u8wha6gzb3s5ggg

Why do I also have a strong feeling that something is going to be announced today 🥲 I am usually wrong so...

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

Joker made 68.8% of its overall gross internationally (more money internationally than every single Batman movie released) 

Nothing is coming. The sooner y'all accept that the happier you'll be. 

Lady Gaga - Page 4503 - Base - ATRL

Slowly getting on the train that nothing is coming and she has been forced to post more on IG by WB and Interscope to increase her engagement since it has been so terrible the last few years

 

W8vEiPt.gif

 

Little 2025sters made some points

 

W8vEiPt.gif

2 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Slowly getting on the train that nothing is coming and she has been forced to post more on IG by WB and Interscope to increase her engagement since it has been so terrible the last few years

 

W8vEiPt.gif

 

Little 2025sters made some points

 

W8vEiPt.gif

TIK TOK TIK TOK

 

 

TIK 2024

TOK 2025

TIK 2026

TOK 2027 

 

 

 

LG7 in 2027 :duca:

she posted semiprofessional pics with the tik tok tik tok caption three weeks ago now... she's sick if she thinks we'll live off that hype for another month :deadbanana2:

I'm still a March release girlie but with the fervor that other artists are releasing during Q1 I also think around late Q2 is also possible at this point. But if nothing is coming soon, then she better go back to posting ads and leave us alone with the studio pics and whatnot :emofish:

This picture has become so funny to me. It always sends me. :dies:

 

GHajYEQWgAAg1VO?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Aden

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.