Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

GETCHYO HOT RODS READY TO RUUUUMBLEEE CUZ WE'RE GONNA FALL IN LOVE TONIIIIIGHT

GETCHYO HOT RODS READY TO RUUUUMBLEEE CUZ WE'RE GONNA DRINK UNTIL WE DIIIIIEE

 

oybdnqorzbp71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=06d8963df7d5b0f489bd78defbf63158b946404f

 

DIE

DIE

DIE

DIE

DIE

DIE

DIE

 

*magical synths creeping in*

 

9795s-spongebob.gif

 

*cue transgalactic throbbing instrumental outro*


trainingszn-DUASpin6252-Gy-6fas.gifsmR5xFd.thumb.gif.8052f693246a65cfb27217

 

*opens eyes*

 

5217fa6cfc74acea5cedf3cfe8dc2226.jpg

3 hours ago, killer_rose said:

I am so tired of waiting for the lead to drop so...reminder that BloodCLOT ruined Free Woman.
 

 

He literally did not. This demo is his and Godga’s, it was Klahr that turned it into what  was released as the album version. 

Hello everybody!
Get a ride to the west side
Kiss the girl with her tongue tied

 

spacer.png

 

Hello everybody!
Work it out 'cause you don't care
Shut down like software

 

spacer.png

Edited by Almodusa

I wanna be wrong but I still think single in early May or late April after the FAD trailer and album in September after the Grammys cut off but just before FAD release. 

Part of me wonders if we’re getting two albums this year. LG7 plus a Folie à Deux album. I feel like a separate album would distract from joker movie though so I doubt WB would let that happen lol. My theory is the album is titled Folie à Deux or at the least has a track with that title or similar that’s in the movie but the album itself isn’t a soundtrack per se like ASIB. 
 

I wanna be wrong because all that feels so far away 😫 

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Happy 4th birthday to Stupid Love!

 

 

and 13th to BTW video!

 

 

Loving this energy

:heart:

12 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

I wanna be wrong but I still think single in early May or late April after the FAD trailer and album in September after the Grammys cut off but just before FAD release. 

Part of me wonders if we’re getting two albums this year. LG7 plus a Folie à Deux album. I feel like a separate album would distract from joker movie though so I doubt WB would let that happen lol. My theory is the album is titled Folie à Deux or at the least has a track with that title or similar that’s in the movie but the album itself isn’t a soundtrack per se like ASIB. 
 

I wanna be wrong because all that feels so far away 😫 

I agree, I think May for the single, June for the album is like the only possibility here.

 

We just have to contend with whatever smash Taylor has from this album

Edited by nick4bty

I’m so curious to see how they market an album alongside the movie. 
 

are they gonna do an Ariana eternal sunshine wicked style project where they’re separate entities or is there going to be overlap?

 

my gut tells me there’s overlap. I just think Gaga’s too smart to drop the ball here. This year is going to be defining for her career. We thought ASIB was huge this is going to be bigger. I can’t see her doing LG7 as a side project to FAD. 
 

I’ve a feeling there’s a track called FOLIE À DEUX or that’s the name of the album. Predictable but solid and if so both the movie and her album will perpetually funnel fans into each other - mutually beneficial marketing. I wonder is it going to be an ASIB soundtrack style album though? 
 

There’s so much potential to be creative with this. It could also be a double sided album like I am.. Sasha Fierce but developing on the delusions of Harley outside of the movie. 
 

Or it could be just LG7 but the fact Gaga mentioned a special project I dunno I think there’s gonna be some cool things to look forward to. 
 

can’t wait for the marketing to really ramp up. 

6 hours ago, Dad said:

Bad romance, poker face, judas and highway unicorn are literally all the same song but with different vocals

 

:khalyan:

It's lowkey true with Highway Unicorn and Poker Face. I always hear similarities btw these 2 songs. Especially the choruses.

6 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Oh hell no I did not just witness fashion of his love praise either! 
 I prefer highway unicorn over 10X than fashion of his love or black Jesus. 
:suburban:

Stop flaunting your poor taste, happy little punk! The 3 songs you trashed are all from great to masterpieces :alexz:

Highway Unicorn and FOHL are BTW classiques and those who get it get it. 

:gaygacat9:

How can you dislike Fashion of his Love when I Wanna Dance With Somebody is one of the best songs of all time :snowball:

9 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Stop flaunting your poor taste, happy little punk! The 3 songs you trashed are all from great to masterpieces :alexz:

All 3 are my least favorite born this way songs. 
 

But imo noise noise noise is one of my least favorite Gaga songs. 
:khalyan:

3 hours ago, frankvert said:

:ghostface:

I still remember vividly the LANDSLIDE on iTunesPopBars between BTW and the second song, iirc it's I Do by Colbie Cailat (poor her). And the way BTW the song sold 448k copies on iTunes in 3 days. Had she released it in the first day of a tracking, I think it would have still hold the record for the best selling digital song in debut week. 3 days - 448k, imagine 7 days.

 

Also the way Adele released Rolling in the Deep right after Born this Way. 

 

BTW is such am important somg in the history of the Hot 100. 

6 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

All 3 are my least favorite born this way songs. 
 

But imo noise noise noise is one of my least favorite Gaga songs. 
:khalyan:

Another masterpiece there that you trashed. Boys Boys Boys is another masterpiece that was almost another single from The Fame, but she moved on to Bad Romance.

53 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:


Part of me wonders if we’re getting two albums this year. LG7 plus a Folie à Deux album. I feel like a separate album would distract from joker movie though so I doubt WB would let that happen lol. My theory is the album is titled Folie à Deux or at the least has a track with that title or similar that’s in the movie but the album itself isn’t a soundtrack per se like ASIB. 
 

Folie a deux is not a musical... And the first leaks seems to confirms that the music parts will be the 30s covers that she was heard rehearsing

 

6 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Another masterpiece there that you trashed. Boys Boys Boys is another masterpiece that was almost another single from The Fame, but she moved on to Bad Romance.

Thank god for that. Interesting enough bad romance is what ended up making me a a strong supporter of Gaga.

Let's also not sleep on the masterpiece that is The Queen from BTW Special Edition.

 

An outstanding bonus track, could have been a standard album track. :gaygacat9:

Run run with her top down baby she flies 

 

run run when the fury of satan arrives

 

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

Let's also not sleep on the masterpiece that is The Queen from BTW Special Edition.

 

An outstanding bonus track, could have been a standard album track. :gaygacat9:

One of the best tracks on born this way! 

Gar is waiting for the Nelson Estate to approve the Prince sample iktr :gaycat3:

14 minutes ago, Konril said:

The last post almost an hour ago. This base finally abandoning LG7 like GAR does.

gleektate-dance.gif

calm before the storm or whatever

gleektate-dance.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.