Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I actually think the verses and pre-chorus of Hold My Hand are great, but I think the chorus is honestly one of her worst. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Listening to HMH is hard for me because I can't help but associate it with the overturning of Roe v Wade but it is leagues better without that intro that sounds like an answering machine being thrown into a blender.

4 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

Maybe she'll release the album in September so it's after the Grammy deadline and can ride the wave of Joker.

 

spacer.png

Actually if she wants to ride the wave of Joker, she needs to release before. JFAD visibility will peak this fall/winter, during Grammy noms/voting process.
 

We all saw how ASIB (album) got SNUBBED from an AOTY nom the following year. 

 

spacer.png

Burqa, burqa, burqa 

Let's get psychotic

Burqa, burqa, burqa

Let's get erotic, robotic

Make them all disagree

 

:jamming:

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

Burqa, burqa, burqa 

Let's get psychotic

Burqa, burqa, burqa

Let's get erotic, robotic

Make them all disagree

 

:jamming:

Where is that from?

Wow some of y’all are real newbs here 

 

spacer.png
 

Also still not over how she shrieks “so DIEEE” to start HMH chorus. The only usable version of that song is her Oscars performance, which is a criminally underrated masterpiece

 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, ReReplay said:

Where is that from?

A fake Burqa leak

 

 

 

A bop kinda :jamming:

 

26 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

Been listening to this version of Hold My Hand and wow :jonny2: But instead we had to settle with Siri (seizure remix) on the intro...

 

wow a Oscar winning nominated Top 50 classic

 

spacer.png

Anyone have her current US Apple music chart stats?

1 hour ago, Yzma said:

I swear if miss Gar Gar makes us wait 5 years for a 30 minute album with songs less than 3 minutes in length I will burn Haus Labs to the ground. 

ATRL's top 80 K-pop songs of 2023 (Newjeans #1, IVE #2, LSRFM #3) - Page 8  - Base - ATRL

The born brave bus ain't safe either

 

latoya-right-now.gif

Ahhh 14 year old me was cringing so hard coz she couldn't break the glass :bibliahh: FABULOUS throwback 

 

 

 

Just now, SmittenCake said:

Ahhh 14 year old me was cringing so hard coz she couldn't break the glass :bibliahh: FABULOUS throwback 

 

 

 

I remember wondering if that was on purpose :rip: 

 

Plus she was sick that day. It was all around stressful for everyone involved. 

 

:suburban:

Apple Music Pop Album Charts:

 

64. The Fame Monster

66. The Fame 

103. Chromatica

132. Born This Way

153. Born This Way: 10th Anniversary

179. ARTPOP

 

Get those 3 units GÁR


spacer.png

Highway Unicorn took a decade to grow on me. The intro is one of her best. The verses are great. The outro is phenomenal. But I used to hate the chorus. It initially came off as lazy to me. But I've since seen the light

Highway Unicorn is one of my favorite Gaga songs of all time. It has such a beautiful timeless feel to it. 

Highway Unicorn is one of the best track from BTW

The Bridge alone >>>>

 

when I return to the base and there’s only been 2-3 replies since I last checked…I’m getting desperate GAR :jonny:

 

ot: 4 YEARS since traumatica…

Not Highway Unicorn discourse now :jonny2:

 

We are down so bad

5 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

Highway Unicorn is not that awful, has more personality and spice than most of Chromatica

gaga-lady-gaga.gif

Spill

Everybody wants to wake up to the news I woke up to... Highway Unicorn praise in the base. 

 

w=350

 

On 2/26/2024 at 1:07 PM, Phoenixstar said:

"Global Artistry Director Sarah Tanno"

 

Oh I just know @PlERRE is ******* FUMING.

1655138460474.thumb.jpg.31327a83318828bc

I can't believe global artistry director Sarah Tanno once made people buy STICKERS to use as eyeliner. :ahh:

Edited by PlERRE

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.