Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Miichael said:

I'm not ready for the meltdowns if the album really does come out in June but the Vegas rumours are true and Gaga spends the month doing jazz shows in Vegas instead of promoting the album

 

:suburban:

This is why LG7 needs to be a visual album. The album basically will just promote itself if she goes that route. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

I don't see it too

Wait after turning on the " show unplayable songs " option

 

It's showing up for me 

 

Screenshot-20240224-063950-Spotify.jpg

 

Screenshot-20240224-063946-Spotify.jpg

 

Screenshot-20240224-063955-Spotify.jpg

 

 

Edited by Santhosh

9 minutes ago, TROJAN said:

I don’t see it on my side :chick2:

Don't fret, its probably nothing 

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

I'm pretty sure that is just a glitch of the ARTPOP album. The explicit songs line up about the same as well. When I click the glitching songs on the playlist, they are ARTPOP songs. I do not think it is anything. 

 

EDIT: they are not paying anymore but when I played them earlier it redirected me to ARTPOP (song) for one of them

Edited by Bamboo

2 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

I'm pretty sure that is just a glitch of the ARTPOP album. The explicit songs line up about the same as well. When I click the glitching songs on the playlist, they are ARTPOP songs. I do not think it is anything. 

 

EDIT: they are not paying anymore but when I played them earlier it redirected me to ARTPOP (song) for one of them

ARTPOP Act II is LG7 confirmed

 

katy-perry-one-love-manchester.gif

Gaga getting mentioned on Drag Race today.

 

Need her to come back and judge a second time.

 

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

5 hours ago, Album Leak said:

I personally think it's more important for Gaga to have a single with long staying power inside the top 20 instead of a quick #1 hit that fizzles out within a month, so this discussion over Taylor or Beyonce or Billie or ANYONE releasing at the same time is pretty irrelevant.

Gaga couldn't do that during her peak (BTW and ASIB) it won't happen in current age. I mean look at the stats Gaga is one of the lowest of major artist that has low Playlist Reach and that was even after Chromatica released... and radio won't push her :toofunny3:

 

that's why I prefer her to keep releasing new material like literally every MPG does except Rih and Katy.

Sorry not believing anything until GÁR posts about it on her socials. We’re really in the trenches huh 

 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

46 days til the JFAD trailer btw :WAP:

something to look forward to I guess 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Yzma said:

something to look forward to I guess 

spacer.png

+ Maybe some studio pics in the meantime :thing:

apparently some Monsters are trying to push Brooklyn Nights on TikTok. I tried to look for videos on Twitter (as I don't have TikTok) but I can't find anything. Hopefully one of these audios catch on, and the song becomes viral so she has no choice but to release it. Still one of her best songs, I wish I could stream it officially... 

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the old, now hidden version of ARTPOP with the song we don't directly acknowledge anymore has 15 tracks and had 3 singles that would have been on that playlist when it was removed. :penguin:

Edited by Sheep

So, how are we doing in the Fortnite Official Chart? 

So I bullied my little brother into playing TEOG on fortnite and whew it took me back. But then he had the audacity to ask me how long the song is because he felt like it was dragging on. The disrespect! A masterpiece can't be rushed. :redface:

Isn't plotting targeted attacks against a fanbase WP worthy

 

:clack:

 

Quote

Usually against Trolling . BUT this certain fan base of the big nosed lady....just feels to bittersweet not to ! Let the Hunt begin ;)....

 

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

 

13 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Isn't plotting targeted attacks against a fanbase WP worthy

 

:clack:

 

 

rihport and don't engage unless you got a good clock 

 

nicki.png

 

they're a bunch of losers anyway so 

 

nicki.png

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

So, how are we doing in the Fortnite Official Chart? 

Fornite Hot 100: Lady Gaga - Stupid Love #1 (1 Week)

 

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

On 1/18/2024 at 7:13 PM, Blade Runner said:

I always hear Sine from Above at this cruising place. It's crazy. fkdgkg 

Update: Bad Kids was playing today. TASTE. 

7 hours ago, Blade said:

The GeePee does not agree with that take.

Yo thought you said LG7 was coming in February. There are no more fridays left in February 🥲 

10 hours ago, Artur said:

Seriously speaking, why do you guys think Chroma did not click with the GP? Lack of promo? Wrong timing? The kind of music?

IMO many of the songs felt immature. It was like she worked so hard to gain traction with the jazz and ASIB but then she released songs with lyrics like “I’m not your plastic doll” and “the scars on my mind are on replay re-replayyyyy” sorry but those are kinda cringe. Then you have “I want your stupid love”. the GP were like what does that even mean 😂 they’re the kind of lyrics that you feel silly singing along to out loud. It was giving Kidzbop. 
 

It was clear chromatica was aimed at garnering the gen z and gamers and I do believe they had a whole big rollout that we would’ve enjoyed. Personal opinion is that the single choices were atrocious. If she chose Chromatica I into Alice as the lead single I think the era would’ve been iconic. Stupid love just didn’t really bring us into chromatica world. It was like ok somehow we magically landed on this unknown planet? Whose stupid love are we singing about!? It just lacked context. Alice would’ve been a better start to that story and laid the foundation for the concept of the world of “chromatica”. 
 

I remember listening to chromatica I into Alice for the first time and being so excited by how it sounded. It was like you were being sucked into a vortex lol, and immediately gave me hints of 80s/90s similar to the sounds of “all that she wants is another babyyy” and “Saturday night and I like the way you move”. Stupid love IMO could’ve been scrapped or just an album track. 
 

in addition to that I think the whole concept was iconic but the execution was confusing and incoherent. Partly because of the change of plans from the pandemic I assume but  the tour seemed kinda thrown together. And I know for a fact she was still changing her costumes up to two weeks before the first show because she bought gloves from an Irish designer who posted about it on Instagram. 
 

We can admit lyrically chromatica drowned, sonically it was treading water. 

Back to dissertations on why SL shouldn’t have been Chrome’s lead :deadbanana4: 

 

Not that I disagree, just crazy how a month ago I thought we’d have LG7 lead single today 

 

 spacer.png

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Isn't plotting targeted attacks against a fanbase WP worthy

 

:clack:

 

 

ALWAYS downvote them and don't engage. They get pressed just for that. 

 

-

gaga beatiful chromatica 1M update soon

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.