Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Or lead single mid to late March, Fortnite concert in early-mid April before the festival ends, album in late May with the last SNL show for the season. :eli:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 This is so sad :weeps:

I still believe in 2024 tho. In 2025 LG7 would be a two years old record :rip: 

Stupid Love was 3+ years when it was released. 

She’s definitely releasing this year although I’m not sure if it’s in even in q2,  my bet is q3.

I'm losing hope of a well-executed era today. Something about the Fortnite release having no follow up has me shaken. It's like they refuse to build any momentum around her music. Cool things happen (Bloody Mary, Fortnite) and they just sit with their thumbs up their ass*s and let all that energy dissipate. I'm not saying she needs to go do 40 live performances and interview on every show like it's 2010, but there is plenty they can do on the margins that would make a big difference (releasing a sped-up BM, announcing the Chromatica Ball Film). Just wasted potential-I cannot deal. 

 

1o9w5jerghm11.jpg

 

I'm really hoping that Gaga and her team go all out for this next album release. Her musical career could really use some rejuvenation, and it seems like the elements are all there for her return to do well. She has good recurrent streams, positive public perception, and an impending blockbuster film. Timing looks like it's going to be important this year with many legendary baddies returning to the music scene. Bobby better not f*ck it up 

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy

She's already said she's not making a rock album 

Wrap that up

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

She's already said she's not making a rock album 

Wrap that up

U sure she wasn’t sarcastic?

Edited by DonnieDarko

3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

She's already said she's not making a rock album 

Wrap that up

She said that with a rock guitar on her hands, pretty sure she was ironic.

12 minutes ago, Enzo said:

She's already said she's not making a rock album 

Wrap that up

She went right over your head. :rip: 

27 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Or lead single mid to late March, Fortnite concert in early-mid April before the festival ends, album in late May with the last SNL show for the season. :eli:

Isn’t Cannes in May? I feel like she’s going to be full on Joker circuit by then. 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Isn’t Cannes in May? I feel like she’s going to be full on Joker circuit by then. 

I think they're going to premiere the film at the Venice festival like they did with the first joker. 

Just my two cents: I think some of y'all are conflating two very different types of "rock", namely the BTW style of dark bawp electro-rock (TEOG, You & I, etc.) and the Joanne/ASIB style of ballad-heavy soft rock (Million Reasons, Shallow, etc.). Judging from the TikTok performance of her songs (where it seemed that a new song from BTW went viral every two months) it seems The Youth is more receptive to the former than the latter.

 

From the general aesthetic of Gaga's latest IG posts it seems like if she's doing rock she's going for the former, which would be promising. But it is Gaga so we'll never be sure...

9 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

I'm losing hope of a well-executed era today. Something about the Fortnite release having no follow up has me shaken. It's like they refuse to build any momentum around her music. Cool things happen (Bloody Mary, Fortnite) and they just sit with their thumbs up their ass*s and let all that energy dissipate. I'm not saying she needs to go do 40 live performances and interview on every show like it's 2010, but there is plenty they can do on the margins that would make a big difference (releasing a sped-up BM, announcing the Chromatica Ball Film). Just wasted potential-I cannot deal. 

 

1o9w5jerghm11.jpg

 

I'm really hoping that Gaga and her team go all out for this next album release. Her musical career could really use some rejuvenation, and it seems like the elements are all there for her return to do well. She has good recurrent streams, positive public perception, and an impending blockbuster film. Timing looks like it's going to be important this year with many legendary baddies returning to the music scene. Bobby better not f*ck it up 

The general expectations should simply be low, thing this fanbase still hasn't learned yet with consequent meltdowns because things are not going as wished or imagined, properly because her team in the last years has proved multiple times to not take advantage of momentums with tones of missed opportunities.

 

Reason of why I'm personally cautious when it comes to her music releases, I don't trust rumors, alleged insiders or baseless weird theories from stans, but somehow that is seen as something negative in here as if somebody doesn't want new music or don't want to have fun, when in fact it's just having learned the lesson from the past.

48 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

The fact that the ig photos in the studio were not to prepare the imminent release of LG7 lead but just to boost her visibility before fortnite announcement...

of course she didnt post those photos for that

you guys are so dense sometimes, this album coming she probably is gonna announce really soon

 

ParvUdN.gif

god this fanbase is so tiring sometimes you see other artists achieving something and start the whining

 

ParvUdN.gif

4 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Just my two cents: I think some of y'all are conflating two very different types of "rock", namely the BTW style of dark bawp electro-rock (TEOG, You & I, etc.) and the Joanne/ASIB style of ballad-heavy soft rock (Million Reasons, Shallow, etc.). Judging from the TikTok performance of her songs (where it seemed that a new song from BTW went viral every two months) it seems The Youth is more receptive to the former than the latter.

 

From the general aesthetic of Gaga's latest IG posts it seems like if she's doing rock she's going for the former, which would be promising. But it is Gaga so we'll never be sure...

That has been actually discussed extensively in the last two years in here, rock can be done in thousands of different ways with different subgenres indeed.

8 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I think they're going to premiere the film at the Venice festival like they did with the first joker. 

Oh ok, that gives us more runway then for an album 

If she doesn't release the lead on March 1st, then my next delusion guess is that she'll release the single on April 5th or 12th and then release the album in June or July. 

 

And then when if that doesn't happen I'll continue to shift the timetable by another 30 days or so 

 

:suburban:

What's the story of this smiling girl? Is she smiling because she knows LG7's release? And that we're starving for it?

 

:ryan3:

Rain on Me did 391k streams on Spotify yesterday! 

1 minute ago, Aden said:

What's the story of this smiling girl? Is she smiling because she knows LG7's release? And that we're starving for it?

 

:ryan3:

She’s smiling because she knows LG7’s release date in 2032 and she finds our past, present, and future suffering to be quite amusing 

 

:ryan3:

D3JRoE7XgAI6JVK?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

This picture was shared in December 2017 and we got the album about 29 months later. Her sharing photos from the studio should not indicate an imminent release or announcement. 

9 minutes ago, Sugden said:

god this fanbase is so tiring sometimes you see other artists achieving something and start the whining

 

ParvUdN.gif

I love seeing other artists succeed! I just want Gaga to be recognized for her musical vision and talent. I don't think that her and her team have been effective in doing so in over a decade. ASIB is different because the music was attached to an acclaimed blockbuster film. 


Really do hope it gets in, unless LG7 comes before the deadline and actually is rock then it should be own song (since she can only be in Rock Performance once):gaycat1:

Edited by Almodusa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.