Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Punch said:

Just Like Chromatica did better than Renaissance Album and Tour ?

Mwah. Delusion 

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

Please, the discrepancy isn't even that large.

Both eras had 2 Top 10's, one being #1. Both albums are Platinum. Renaissance may be Double Platinum?

Gaga completed 20 successful dates on tour and the CEO of Live Nation said in an article that there was demand for more Chromatica shows in more markets but it conflicted with her other prior engagements.

One was bigger (Renaissance) but not by some colossal amount. On paper they look strikingly similar.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

19 minutes ago, Blade said:

The GeePee does not agree with that take.

Very true. It's fascinating how much other fanbases on this forum are hostile towards Gaga- I wonder where it comes from? Or is the little monsters they actually hate and just enjoy making us seethe?

 

lady gaga superbowl GIF by G1ft3d

Someone get this schmuck out of here. I think they're lost

 

homer simpson episode 6 GIF

Spending a Friday night in a base thread pretending to defend an album that had the same amount of hits as Chromatica and literally took a page from its core genre?

 

Mwah. Pitiful.

 

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gifl

39 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

wait what's the emma tea? I remember her :gaygacat9:

If I'm not wrong she was sharing unreleased Gaga songs with other monsters in order to appear cool that eventually leaked them, 'Brooklyn Night' leaked this way.

now who let the songwriting credit stealer and panned musician turned actress stan in this base 

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

 

 

What is this? :celestial5:

should we move?

 

auHqDcf.gif

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

Do yall remember Radio Gaga? And then the controversy with that Emma girl Gaga had helped out? 
 

Good times to reflect on.

 

:suburban:

MESS. I remember when Emma said something like "If you don't like true artists like lady gaga then go stan Katy Perry and Rihanna" or something like that and a member here said he hopes her wheelchair dismantles. ARTPOP era was so ghetto lol. 

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

I'm not ready for the meltdowns if the album really does come out in June but the Vegas rumours are true and Gaga spends the month doing jazz shows in Vegas instead of promoting the album

 

:suburban:

:suburban:

11 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

should we move?

 

auHqDcf.gif

I just checked on my spotify and see that too 

I'm movin' just a bit 

auHqDcf.gif

17 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

now who let the songwriting credit stealer and panned musician turned actress stan in this base 

 

spacer.png

the way everytime beyoncé releases something someone calls her out for stealing nnn

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

8 minutes ago, Yzma said:

I just checked on my spotify and see that too 

I'm movin' just a bit 

auHqDcf.gif

So it's real? Omg

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

So it's real? Omg

Yeah, it's under the This is Lady Gaga playlist. There's 3 blank spots that lead to the same blank 15 song album. 

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

I don't see it, but even if I did, I'm betting it's just a glitch. Never heard of a release leaking that way. 

The explicit tags match ARTPOP plus the DWUW track #TheJourneyStillContinues y'all...

 

Also her fortnite ig post reaching 1M likes :clap3:

 

 

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I don't see it, but even if I did, I'm betting it's just a glitch. Never heard of a release leaking that way. 

With us, it's always a glitch, always a coincidence.:weeps:

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

With us, it's always a glitch, always a coincidence.:weeps:

 

18 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

the way everytime beyoncé releases something someone calls her out for stealing nnn

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

 

the original Lea Michele 

 

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

The explicit tags match ARTPOP plus the DWUW track #TheJourneyStillContinues y'all...

 

Also her fortnite ig post reaching 1M likes :clap3:

 

 

Don't ruin our delusional fun. 

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

8 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

 

the original Lea Michele 

 

spacer.png

She can't write OR read? it was bad for her

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

the OGHs being particularly pressed tonight makes me think something is coming soon

 

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

7 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the OGHs being particularly pressed tonight makes me think something is coming soon

 

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

yes it matches with RideOrDie teasing that 2024 is going to be a hard year for them

 

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

34 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Yeah, it's under the This is Lady Gaga playlist. There's 3 blank spots that lead to the same blank 15 song album. 

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

I don’t see it on my side :chick2:

3 minutes ago, TROJAN said:

I don’t see it on my side :chick2:

I don't see it too

10 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

She can't write OR read? it was bad for her

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

theres a reason why her samples are as long as a MCU movie credits

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.