Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, frankvert said:

2 songs over 1M+ streams 

5 songs over 800k streams 

6 songs over 500k streams 

15 songs over 300k streams 

22 songs over 100k streams 

 

spacer.png

Not far from the amount of Top 10s / platinum songs / etc too in those totals 

 

Consistency :bird:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Artur said:

24k, biggest update of the year, yuh yuh! :gaycat4:

Wow, Chromatica streams really went into the tank :monkey:

 

The album deserved so much more (… from her :rip: )

4 minutes ago, frankvert said:

2 songs over 1M+ streams 

5 songs over 800k streams 

6 songs over 500k streams 

15 songs over 300k streams 

22 songs over 100k streams 

 

spacer.png

Taylor better watch out 

 

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Looking ahead, we have Ariana on 3/8 and Billie 3/15, right?

 

Is there anything on 3/22 or 3/29?

 

EDIT: Today would’ve been perfect :monkey: 

Is this confirmed by reliable insiders tho? 

Seriously speaking, why do you guys think Chroma did not click with the GP? Lack of promo? Wrong timing? The kind of music?

Just now, Artur said:

Seriously speaking, why do you guys think Chroma did not click with the GP? Lack of promo? Wrong timing? The kind of music?

Timing and disastrous rollout. 

March 22nd is possible. Beyoncé will have the #1 single definitely, but I don't see her debuting with more than a couple songs inside the top 10, maybe three. Interscope has to be realistic and aim for a top 10, which shouldn't be super complicated if she does what everyone's doing now (Extended mix, sped up, slowed, acapella, instrumental) and releases physicals.

 

If the release isn't by March 1st and Billie is indeed releasing in March with an album in May, I can definitely see Interscope doing April - July for Gaga. 

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Is this confirmed by reliable insiders tho? 

I think so. Someone can correct me, but I’m pretty sure we had an update a few days that it was 3/15. 

 

If it is, I really find it hard to see Gaga tossing a single out on 3/22 right before a Beyoncé album. 

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Seriously speaking, why do you guys think Chroma did not click with the GP? Lack of promo? Wrong timing? The kind of music?

I think the music didn't click. It had a huge debut and then immediately started free-falling and never stopped. 

And then that pushes her right into Swift’s new album cycle. :rip: 

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Wow, Chromatica streams really went into the tank :monkey:

 

The album deserved so much more (… from her :rip: )

Yeah, I really don't get it. Specially how ROM fell so hard. :noparty: Would be a dream if it stays above 800K after the Fortnite event, but it should be getting at least 1M daily.

 

I guess she could do 4/5 or 4/12, but who knows. By then I’m sure someone will be announced for one of those dates that ain’t her :rip: 

Just now, Artur said:

Yeah, I really don't get it. Specially how ROM fell so hard. :noparty: Would be a dream if it stays above 800K after the Fortnite event, but it should be getting at least 1M daily.

 

I can’t say I’m surprised. My listening patterns for Gaga mimic the totals we see on Spotify. I go back to Poker Face, Bloody Mary, Paparazzi, Judas, etc. since they have aged really well and still are fun to listen to.

 

I loved Chromatica, but I definitely don’t go back and listen to Free Woman or Babylon in the same way. :rip: 

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I can’t say I’m surprised. My listening patterns for Gaga mimic the totals we see on Spotify. I go back to Poker Face, Bloody Mary, Paparazzi, Judas, etc. since they have aged really well and still are fun to listen to.

 

I loved Chromatica, but I definitely don’t go back and listen to Free Woman or Babylon in the same way. :rip: 

Really? I actually still listen to ROM, Replay, Enigma and Babylon all the time. These 4 still sound so fresh for me.  :deadbanana4:

Just now, Artur said:

Really? I actually still listen to ROM, Replay, Enigma and Babylon all the time. These 4 still sound so fresh for me.  :deadbanana4:

ROM yeah, but I definitely listen to The Fame the most by her. All of the singles are my favorites. Sometimes I’ll go into a few BTW tracks.

 

ARTPOP / Joanne I never listen to, and Chromatica very selectively lol 

Babylon should've been a single. That song I can see the GP coming back to for sure, but unfortunately it was the last song on the album. 

Just now, Artur said:

Seriously speaking, why do you guys think Chroma did not click with the GP? Lack of promo? Wrong timing? The kind of music?

A mix of dance music not working in the US + timing, but mostly US not liking dance music.

 

Only exception in 4 years (not counting Beyoncé since Renaissance is selling less than The Fame rn lol) has been Dua Lipa and even then, the music was more american by being heavily disco influenced. 

 

 

If nothing comes or is announced by March 1 I'm definitely going to start to lose hope. 

8 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I think so. Someone can correct me, but I’m pretty sure we had an update a few days that it was 3/15. 

 

If it is, I really find it hard to see Gaga tossing a single out on 3/22 right before a Beyoncé album. 

So March 1st, April 15th or April 22nd...interesting. Unless she wants to release it right before Joker or something weird

 

21 minutes ago, frankvert said:

2 songs over 1M+ streams 

5 songs over 800k streams 

6 songs over 500k streams 

15 songs over 300k streams 

22 songs over 100k streams 

 

spacer.png

Music poison indeed :gaygacat3:

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Babylon should've been a single. That song I can see the GP coming back to for sure, but unfortunately it was the last song on the album. 

If nothing else, I think it should’ve gotten a video and some playlist support. I’m not sure it really would’ve been picked up by radio — since a third single by that point would’ve been tough in this era of music — but I do think it could’ve had respectable streams. 

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Timing and disastrous rollout. 

 

8 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I think the music didn't click. It had a huge debut and then immediately started free-falling and never stopped. 

Makes me wonder what kind of music she should do next, if the aim is also being big. She can always go down the ARUTW-ballad route (probably the safest shot she has in terms of commercial success), but I really want her to do something different.

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

If nothing comes or is announced by March 1 I'm definitely going to start to lose hope. 

She'll definitely tease us more next week. I think she didn't this week to leave space for Fortnite. Or at least that's what I'm manifesting. I see a March 1st release or even an announcement extremely unlikely. Announcement the day before her bday and single on April 5th

 

1 minute ago, Artur said:

 

Makes me wonder what kind of music she should do next, if the aim is also being big. She can always go down the ARUTW-ballad route (probably the safest shot she has in terms of commercial success), but I really want her to do something different.

I think she’s taking a detour into The Edge of Glory, Hair, Perfect Illusion, and other more rock-tinged pop. But that’s just me basing it off of the black/leather, horns, and presumption of rock. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.