Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

And no, I don’t see LG7 leading to another peak, but maybe I’ll be wrong. :eli: 

I would love you to be wrong :bird:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Santhosh said:

I would love you to be wrong :bird:

Me too.

 

But we both know deep inside she’ll make it a footnote against her JFAD campaign

I mean, her album rollout will be competing with interview quotes like “I only wore clown makeup to bed for 7 months” and “I purposefully channeled psychosis and demonic possession for this role” 

 

If stands no chance :gaycat4:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Me too.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

But we both know deep inside she’ll make it a footnote against her JFAD campaign

 

Shushh 

 

nepunator-cat.gif

 

We will be enjoying the era whether it's 15 hrs or 15 days or 15 weeks 

1 minute ago, Santhosh said:

Shushh 

 

nepunator-cat.gif

 

We will be enjoying the era whether it's 15 hrs or 15 days or 15 weeks 

We will

 

15 minutes which will be the time between her instagram release post and when it’s auto-posted to facebook

 

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

If nothing else, I think it should’ve gotten a video and some playlist support. I’m not sure it really would’ve been picked up by radio — since a third single by that point would’ve been tough in this era of music — but I do think it could’ve had respectable streams. 

Babylon probably never would have worked on radio, but a (feat. Doja Cat) remix could have given it a cute moment in late 2020

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

Babylon probably never would have worked on radio, but a (feat. Doja Cat) remix could have given it a cute moment in late 2020

Yeah. It has a chill vibe with her vocals being super smooth, so I feel like something more focused online / streaming would’ve been cute.

 

One of 500 missed opportunities :monkey: 

I hate it here. Two active threads implying that Gaga had a sub-par halftime show. The taste levels are through the floor. 

Do yall remember Radio Gaga? And then the controversy with that Emma girl Gaga had helped out? 
 

Good times to reflect on.

 

:suburban:

3 hours ago, Miracle said:

Girl, it's obvious that we are getting one of of those, probably both

 

People here were dragging Beyonce's new single calling it a fake basic country song, but now it's smashing and why? because it's radio friendly, not offensive to the ears and somewhat catchy....

 

so yeah I'm fine with Gaga doing something "dark" or "rock" but it needs to be mainstream palatable.

17 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

 

 

What is this? :celestial5:

this person listening to SSOH bffr :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

People here were dragging Beyonce's new single calling it a fake basic country song, but now it's smashing and why? because it's radio friendly, not offensive to the ears and somewhat catchy....

 

so yeah I'm fine with Gaga doing something "dark" or "rock" but it needs to be mainstream palatable.

It’s definitely offensive to my ears and is one of the worst songs she’s ever made, but that’s what smashes in 2024, so good for ha :clap3:

 

Nose can do better, but her ability to get a solo #1 is a wild card considering her history.  

57 minutes ago, Aden said:

ROM being the first #1 female collab and Grammy win, etc.)

Is it the first to debut at #1? Cause there had been several female collabs to go #1 before (Barbara/Donna, Brandy/Monica, Britney/Rihanna, Iggy/Charli, Lady Marmalade)

Maybe first to debut? 

 

It would make sense though, since Gaga’s the first female artist ever.

 

:gaycat4:

6 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Is it the first to debut at #1? Cause there had been several female collabs to go #1 before (Barbara/Donna, Brandy/Monica, Britney/Rihanna, Iggy/Charli, Lady Marmalade)

It's the first to debut at 1 

I'm not ready for the meltdowns if the album really does come out in June but the Vegas rumours are true and Gaga spends the month doing jazz shows in Vegas instead of promoting the album

 

:suburban:

44 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

I hate it here. Two active threads implying that Gaga had a sub-par halftime show. The taste levels are through the floor. 

i invite everyone to downvote any anti gaga posts than arguing with them. those losers can keep seething

47 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

I hate it here. Two active threads implying that Gaga had a sub-par halftime show. The taste levels are through the floor. 

The GeePee does not agree with that take.

44 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Do yall remember Radio Gaga? And then the controversy with that Emma girl Gaga had helped out? 
 

Good times to reflect on.

 

:suburban:

wait what's the emma tea? I remember her :gaygacat9:

36 minutes ago, Archetype said:

It’s definitely offensive to my ears and is one of the worst songs she’s ever made, but that’s what smashes in 2024, so good for ha :clap3:

 

Nose can do better, but her ability to get a solo #1 is a wild card considering her history.  

Just Like Chromatica did better than Renaissance Album and Tour ?

Mwah. Delusion 

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

Edited by Punch

  • Popular Post
3 minutes ago, Punch said:

Just Like Chromatica did better than Renaissance Album and Tour ?

Mwah. Delusion 

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

just like asib sold more than Renaissance The Gift Homecoming and Everything Is Love combined

Ga-Ha-Fortnt-7wy-T6wh7w6-HA.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.