Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

We are lucky if we get a top 10 lead single with long staying power. People thinking about a #1 hit... be for **** real. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

55 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

+ Since Joker 2 is a musical, we can't be certain that it will be as successful as the first one.

It’s not a “musical”. It’s reported to have musical elements. 
 

I’m guessing there will only be a few songs, probably in some dream-sequence or something.  
 

The first Joker featured music quite heavily - albeit mainly the one song - but I’m guessing the director is just taking advantage of Gaga’s involvement. 
 

I would not expect J:FAD to be West Side Story. 
 

She might not even have recorded any songs for the soundtrack…

2 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Not this drag being the top comment on the Haus Labs post, though

 

”We want new music, and the Chromatica Ball Tour Film you promised ! It’s hard to be a fan and disappointed at the same time. Stop trying to sell watches, champagne, lipstick. You’re a f*cking superstar, not a Target in a mall.”

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

no wonder why she screams you monsters torture me!

 

2 hours ago, Joker30 said:

About the vinyls situation, Ariana don't want any leaks and will not lunch the vinyls production until her album is out so :coffee2:

 

I will not be surprised if Gaga does the same because some chromatica leaks were from the vinyl production like the cover art etc 

 

+ I know for sure a tour is being planned for early 2025 so the album is coming this year

but didn't chroma OG vinyls were not the ones with the cover art which came out in May/June 2021

42 minutes ago, Pud said:

It’s not a “musical”. It’s reported to have musical elements. 
 

I’m guessing there will only be a few songs, probably in some dream-sequence or something.  
 

The first Joker featured music quite heavily - albeit mainly the one song - but I’m guessing the director is just taking advantage of Gaga’s involvement. 
 

I would not expect J:FAD to be West Side Story. 
 

She might not even have recorded any songs for the soundtrack…

I hope so! I hate musicals :bird:

Feels very weird given her history of how she hypes albums that she posted 2 studio pictures on back-to-back almost a month ago  and then hasn’t said a word since. Not saying it means anything either way, just feels very weird 

7 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Feels very weird given her history of how she hypes albums that she posted 2 studio pictures on back-to-back almost a month ago  and then hasn’t said a word since. Not saying it means anything either way, just feels very weird 

Hope this is not another S-S-S-Sour Candy scenario

1 hour ago, Pud said:

It’s not a “musical”. It’s reported to have musical elements. 
 

I’m guessing there will only be a few songs, probably in some dream-sequence or something.  
 

The first Joker featured music quite heavily - albeit mainly the one song - but I’m guessing the director is just taking advantage of Gaga’s involvement. 
 

I would not expect J:FAD to be West Side Story. 
 

She might not even have recorded any songs for the soundtrack…

I doubt it'll be "dream sequences" the title of the film kind of alludes to some sort of hallucination or something. Just like the first one turned Joker's laughter into an actual medical condition, this one is probably going to turn these scenes into something "tangible"

 

 

It wouldn’t surprise me if Gaga is just trying to keep fans engaged by posting studio pics when in reality there’s management conflicts again 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :nicole2:

Edited by Gagaqueen

4 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Not this drag being the top comment on the Haus Labs post, though

 

”We want new music, and the Chromatica Ball Tour Film you promised ! It’s hard to be a fan and disappointed at the same time. Stop trying to sell watches, champagne, lipstick. You’re a f*cking superstar, not a Target in a mall.”

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Telling someone with a $100m+ beauty brand to stop selling lipstick is the definition of "no self awareness". Horse Lubes is not going anywhere no matter how much fans meltdown over it. It is here to stay unless it somehow fails (not happening any time soon).

 

This is really only a drag on the poster. If you are this mad over a social media post, clearly there is something in your life missing. Focus on that.

 

14 minutes ago, Almodusa said:


they did what :skull: 

They objectively did capitalize on it. 

Edited by Sannie

Yeah we know it won't happen but imagine the insanity if she released:

 

LG7: September 27th

Joker + OST: October 4th

 

The amount of streams she would get all at once :jonnycat:

How the **** is Lady and the Legend still unreleased? This was originally teased and slated for release with L4S came out.

 

EDIT: Apparently the doc begins during when they began working on C2C around December 2013???

Edited by Domination

18 minutes ago, Gagaqueen said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :nicole2:

Is trustworthy? Has he ever guessed anything? :coffee2:

What does this mean? Has he heard anything new?

 

I need to know pleaseeee!!!!!!! :duca:

2 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

What does this mean? Has he heard anything new?

 

I need to know pleaseeee!!!!!!! :duca:

That’s a negative gif, I would interpret it as “well I just heard this month is off”

14 minutes ago, Domination said:

How the **** is Lady and the Legend still unreleased? This was originally teased and slated for release with L4S came out.

 

EDIT: Apparently the doc begins during when they began working on C2C around December 2013???

Yeah the doc documents a decade of their partnership 

2 hours ago, Pud said:

It’s not a “musical”. It’s reported to have musical elements. 
 

I’m guessing there will only be a few songs, probably in some dream-sequence or something.  
 

The first Joker featured music quite heavily - albeit mainly the one song - but I’m guessing the director is just taking advantage of Gaga’s involvement. 
 

I would not expect J:FAD to be West Side Story. 
 

She might not even have recorded any songs for the soundtrack…

It’s very much been described as a musical, and Gaga has recorded original songs for the movie alongside covers. The most recent teaser image makes overt homages to classics of the genre and One from the Heart was cited as a visual reference point. It’s not a Barbie situation, it’s happening.

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

That’s a negative gif, I would interpret it as “well I just heard this month is off”

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :rip::rip::rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.