Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Blade finally showing his true colours lmao

Please enlighten us on my true colors, beloved ATRL and Gaga fan, Miracle.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

29 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Not sure if this is true as I do not follow them, but supposedly Blade just changed their Twitter bio to this "Yes ๐Ÿ–ค". This feels very directed...

ย 

I will keep the hope alive for another week. :rip:ย :weeps:ย 

I changed it to that in November

The way y'all still welcome and kii with this troll in the base :rip:

ย 

ย 

Look my source was super reliable during the Chromatica era.


The only thing making me doubt it is that random reddit post from that person who CLAIMS to have ties to the industry and saying the Gaga sphere is crickets from a merch/physical aspect bc it seems like that person knows what they're talking about.

ย 

unless gaga is just planning to drop a single with no album in the near future which would make sense for there being no vinyls?
ย 

If they're real then I'd say lower your expectationsย :michael:

Yea it's officially over

Em7JbIWVoAA3WHj.jpg

ย 

Time to pack it up folks! See you in the Fall for JFAD.ย 

Edited by dawnettakins

i think the reddit post was deleted? i canโ€™t find it now

8 minutes ago, Blade said:

Look my source was super reliable during the Chromatica era.


The only thing making me doubt it is that random reddit post from that person who CLAIMS to have ties to the industry and saying the Gaga sphere is crickets from a merch/physical aspect bc it seems like that person knows what they're talking about.

ย 

unless gaga is just planning to drop a single with no album in the near future which would make sense for there being no vinyls?
ย 

If they're real then I'd say lower your expectationsย :michael:

Why is a random reddit post deterring you from your original stance though? Has the poster proven to be reliable/said something in particular to make you think they know what they're talking about?

ย 

Multiple "insiders" have either backed you up/said you're wrong since you first teased February, and to my knowledge you've laughed them all off, so just curious why this one is different.ย 

I lowkey never believed anything was actually coming this year so I'm not even disappointed.

ย 

b7a0d6b6402c79b3f028c9f2b4e80650.gif

ย 

1 minute ago, HeavyMetalAur๏ปฟ๏ปฟa said:

Why is a random reddit post deterring you from your original stance though? Has the poster proven to be reliable/said something in particular to make you think they know what they're talking about?

ย 

Multiple "insiders" have either backed you up/said you're wrong since you first teased February, and to my knowledge you've laughed them all off, so just curious why this one is different.ย 

Huh??? Where have I laughed anyone off that said I was wrong? If anything I laughed at the accounts that posted immediately after I'd post anything about her coming in Q1.

ย 

The random reddit posts deters me because that person seemed to have no reason to lie about not hearing anything from their side of the industry (which seems to be connected to physical product)

ย 

They can be bullshitting but why would they?? And i have no clue if that person is reliable.

I'll be the first to admit i was wrong in sharing info if the month ends and nothing comes.ย 
ย 

But don't let your anger distract you from the fact that I provided 3 accurate dates during the Chromatica era when you all were starving

5 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

I lowkey never believed anything was actually coming this year so I'm not even disappointed.

ย 

b7a0d6b6402c79b3f028c9f2b4e80650.gif

ย 

Same here but without the lowkeyย  :bird:

ย 

b7a0d6b6402c79b3f028c9f2b4e80650.gif

4 minutes ago, Blade said:

But don't let your anger distract you from the fact that I provided 3 accurate dates during the Chromatica era when you all were starving

Not you still clinging onto some info from half a decade ago LMFAOOOOO. Why can't you just ask your source what's up lol

4 minutes ago, Blade said:

I'll be the first to admit i was wrong in sharing info if the month ends and nothing comes.ย 
ย 

But don't let your anger distract you from the fact that I provided 3 accurate dates during the Chromatica era when you all were starving

I also remember you shared some info about Katy's Smile release

ย 

Come on Gaga, do somethingย :penguin:

1 minute ago, Norte said:

I also remember you shared some info about Katy's Smile release

ย 

Come on Gaga, do somethingย :penguin:

Lol forgot about that

Just now, Blade said:

Lol forgot about that

Has your source not heard anything else?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.