Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, Blade said:

Huh??? Where have I laughed anyone off that said I was wrong? If anything I laughed at the accounts that posted immediately after I'd post anything about her coming in Q1.

 

The random reddit posts deters me because that person seemed to have no reason to lie about not hearing anything from their side of the industry (which seems to be connected to physical product)

 

They can be bullshitting but why would they?? And i have no clue if that person is reliable.

I apologize, I misremembered, you did laugh off the insiders who posted the same stuff that you did. But you also "laughed off" or at least engaged with some members in here who were calling you attention seeking, I do recall that. I guess that just made many of us think that you were confident enough in your own information that it would take more than a random stranger on Reddit calling you wrong to make you backtrack.

 

Anyone could have made that Reddit post, just like anyone can tweet "LG7 coming tomorrow!" I think we all wish we would have known you didn't view your information as solid enough to withstand a random Reddit post by someone who you "have no clue" is reliable or not. I assumed with your confidence that it would take a little more than that to make you second-guess the info you shared. 

 

That being said, of course we appreciate the information you shared with us during Chromatica  :heart: 

I believe Blade and always will <3

 

Also I don't get the 2025 crowd here. You really think she's just posting studio pics just cause?

42 minutes ago, Blade said:

I changed it to that in November

Do not clock me like that. :jonny: 

 

Blade is a psyop. Bobby is paying him to make us think nothing is coming!!!

 

22 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Why is a random reddit post deterring you from your original stance though? Has the poster proven to be reliable/said something in particular to make you think they know what they're talking about?

 

Multiple "insiders" have either backed you up/said you're wrong since you first teased February, and to my knowledge you've laughed them all off, so just curious why this one is different. 

Girl, what? Nobody else is an actual insider. They are all just going off of what people like Blade says. :rip: 

On 1/15/2024 at 3:11 AM, nick4bty said:

There’s no way they aren’t releasing vinyl on release week. Interscope goes hard with vinyl usually. Especially for an artist like Gaga that does still rely on/move physical sales, and an old-school label like Interscope that sticks to the tried and true release schedule. Just look at Olivia’s latest release, Billie, etc. So yeah, this could be something to consider. 
 

I really don’t think anything is coming until summer at the earliest tbh, but even a July/August release would be perfectly possible. They may want to release closer to Joker anyway, and the album recording still could be ongoing for awhile.

The writing. The commas. The use of etc followed by a comma. Just look at his posts…

 

1 minute ago, LykkeLi said:

The writing. The commas. The use of etc followed by a comma. Just look at his posts…

 

The little detectives im cryingg :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

The writing. The commas. The use of etc followed by a comma. Just look at his posts…

 

It's all coming together...

adele-reaction-adele-confused.gif

I came to this base to contain my Gaga delulus and if the insiders are wrong and edge us out, I won't hold it against them. More entertainment for me and makes this base one of the most active in ATRL anyway, other base can only dream of the chaos.

:suburban:

The Reddit poster could be a GGD/LGN/GagasTeam intern just to distract us right?

 

vTPLk4p.gif

The way this random reddit post came into the picture to lower our expectations :deadbanana2:

Yes the post could 100% be fake but I think people are overestimating my reaction to it. I didn't see it and think my source was fake. I saw it and thought that person seems to know a different side of the industry that I do not so maybe something changed.

Just now, Blade said:

Yes the post could 100% be fake but I think people are overestimating my reaction to it. I didn't see it and think my source was fake. I saw it and thought that person seems to know a different side of the industry that I do not so maybe something changed.

But what did your source tell you? Why can't that just be said straight up with no cryptic assumptions?

Not attacking but if you would be more clear about what you have been told, maybe it would clear up why there's any doubt in the first place.

Edited by ReReplay

11 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Girl, what? Nobody else is an actual insider. They are all just going off of what people like Blade says. :rip: 

.....exactly. you completely missed my point :rip: most people, like you said, aren't "actual insiders." People play this game all the time when someone with a good track record like Blade comes out of the woodwork to say Gaga is coming soon. People pretend they know sh*t and share their "intel" because they crave attention. Anyone could have made that post. If you are confident enough in the information you have to share it, it should take more than a stranger on the internet with no track record at all to make you second-guess it. 

 

Basically what we've learned is that literally anyone (lying or not) could have tweeted "gaga is not coming in February, trust me bro, I work with vinyls" like 3 weeks ago and this could have been avoided. 

 

I’m not even mad at Blade if nothing ends up happening. Love her to death, but Gaga has been very reactionary in the last few years and seems to change her mind often. No wonder insiders never seem to know what’s going on with her and her team. 

Just now, ReReplay said:

But what did your source tell you? Why can't that just be said straight up with no cryptic assumptions?

Not attacking but if you would be more clear about what you have been told, maybe it would make sense why there's any doubt in the first place.

My source said Gaga was dropping new music in February 2024.

how have i ever been cryptic about that specific set of info? :deadbanana2:

16 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

I believe Blade and always will <3

 

Also I don't get the 2025 crowd here. You really think she's just posting studio pics just cause?

She's posted studio pics two years before the album comes out..just cause...

 

 

15 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

The writing. The commas. The use of etc followed by a comma. Just look at his posts…

 

Omg

Just now, Blade said:

My source said Gaga was dropping new music in February 2024.

how have i ever been cryptic about that specific set of info? :deadbanana2:

And is it possible to communicate with them again in order to know the current status?

Again, not attacking but it seems logical that if there's a credible source, as we all believe there is, there should be a straightforward way to remove the doubts by stating either: "Nothing changed with this source" or conversely, "My source is now uncertain."

2 hours ago, Pud said:

Where did we hear confirmation she has recorded original songs???

RideorDie spilled last year that she was reworking some of her original jazz demos for the soundtrack. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.