Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The silver ARTPOP cover is so ugly tbh. This textless edit would have been a serve though:

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

The silver ARTPOP cover is so ugly tbh. This textless edit would have been a serve though:

 

spacer.png

This would be a sick vinyl.

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Guys I just ran into Bobby in a club :deadbanana: 

 

I went up to him and said “happy birthday ARTPOP” trying to be cute and he had the most grossed out look on his face and said “thank you :biblio:” :deadbanana2:

 

I’ve only had one drink so it’s not like I was sloppy or disrespectful or anything :rip:

You should beat his useless bald ass up, He always been a nasty person.

Edited by Mr.Stardust

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Guys I just ran into Bobby in a club :deadbanana: 

 

I went up to him and said “happy birthday ARTPOP” trying to be cute and he had the most grossed out look on his face and said “thank you :biblio:” :deadbanana2:

 

I’ve only had one drink so it’s not like I was sloppy or disrespectful or anything :rip:

Hm do you look older then 20?

 

Ip1gEBj.gif

28 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

so many amazing shots and that's the cover she went with :rip:

A familiar sounding situation!

 

britney-spears-1-a5d59fe040d94471a21a21f382ea0a0c.jpg

 

 

Waking up to hundreds of leaked photos :gaygacat6: 

 

Liddos really told Interscope "It's the anniversary whether you feed us or not!" :clap3:

3 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Guys I just ran into Bobby in a club :deadbanana: 

 

I went up to him and said “happy birthday ARTPOP” trying to be cute and he had the most grossed out look on his face and said “thank you :biblio:” :deadbanana2:

 

I’ve only had one drink so it’s not like I was sloppy or disrespectful or anything :rip:

He was probably processing what you meant by "happy birthday ARTPOP" 

the shoot :jonny5:

 

I'm honestly feeling the feels, the ARTPOP era was such a special time in my life and probably my favourite stan chapter with her. it definitely wasn't easy for her as we suspected then and know now but the love was real during that time and I hope she felt it. in some ways I never felt more connected to her than during those years, as I was also going through some stuff.

 

so many iconic memories and moments, you truly had to be there. not to sound like an old boomer but I doubt any of the girls will be able to ever serve something as this. love it or hate it, it was truly legendary

 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Guys I just ran into Bobby in a club :deadbanana: 

 

I went up to him and said “happy birthday ARTPOP” trying to be cute and he had the most grossed out look on his face and said “thank you :biblio:” :deadbanana2:

 

I’ve only had one drink so it’s not like I was sloppy or disrespectful or anything :rip:

Were you born before 2005?

 

I just saw this on Tik Tok I've so many questions.

 

The user is good and reliable but the can itself almost looks fanmade with the reference to dr*gs.

“ARTPOP = VagiGa era” kinda makes sense.  :gaynetcat4:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Her voice is so delicate and angelic here :jonny:   

 

 

 

ARTPOP (song) is such a beautiful gem in her discography. The composition, production, lyrics, its placement as the centerpiece of the album. Truly one of her best.

 

LOVE her description and the way she talked about it in the track-by-track commentary.

 

 

 

 

Pop music is SMASHING and charting points are low. It's the perfect time for Ga Ga to release a dark pop BANGER and I'm being serious.  

 

davyygrande-azealia-banks.gif

20 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Pop music is SMASHING and charting points are low. It's the perfect time for Ga Ga to release a dark pop BANGER and I'm being serious.  

 

davyygrande-azealia-banks.gif

Isn’t there a reason why artists do not release music when points/music consumption is low? 

I know yall are daydreaming about this disco rock whatever, but I'm still hoping for a pop banger produced by Max Martin

 

davyygrande-azealia-banks.gif

 

and don't you dare mentioning Stupid Nose

 

davyygrande-azealia-banks.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.